• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

that guy [TCTI v 8]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

It's kinda hard to, though ;;

Remind me never to drink a Medium Coke from the movies and three more glasses of it soon after XD; (And remind me to never drink too much alcohol.)

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023

Look to the past as we head for the future, with faith in ourselves and trust in each other, nothing is impossible.

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
Years
Lol yeah, I guess you're right. But I've been so accustomed to seeing it as a sticky, it came off as a shock..y'know. XD;

Gabri

m8
Years
I am so effed. I am so effing effed.
Need to chill the anxiety with some Megadeth agression.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023

PC loads fine for me todaaaaaaay.

Also lol @ naughty people swearing. Bad examples to the PC youth, you people are! Except we don't really get much of that here...

Also I noticed I go to this thread each day for a certain reason. lol. Imma think positive yeaaah.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023

I keep wanting to express my thoughts on certain things here but I realise I can't. XD And then I post here by the time I find the thread. It works out!

Also I'm the most obsessed person ever o_O
/reading back from October-now.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I have a cat sitting next to me. I think he wants food. But he's not bugging me as much as he usually does when he's hungry so idkkk.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I probably should. I should also get myself some food while I'm at it. :P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back