• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

5th Gen Sitting on Undella Bay...

Nakala Pri

Throughout your 5th Generation gaming, what was your favorite moment of all time? And yes, this applies to B2/W2 gamer's. :P

Mine would have to be on Undella Bay at sunset, just listening to the music and thinking about my Pokemon. It really is one of my best memories. But whats yours? :3

Years
  • Seen Sep 12, 2016
For BW2, I love being on Humilau,
I've never been to real resorts,
but I love it base on the games and photos I see from the web.
Marlon's Gym has a relaxing theme, despite it being the final gym of the region.
Those are the sweetest moments for me in Unova.

Meaii

The countdown begins ...
Years
Undella Bay - My Thinking Place

After defeating the eighth Gym, I sat there. I never thought I would beat the E4 and the Champion - well, I thought it'd be the Champion the first time around - and then I left and began to train.

I came back with powerful Pokémon, and I felt confident.

After defeating E4 and surprisingly N, I came back. But defeating N wasn't enough, I needed to defeat Alder.

So I grinded again, and went to the League once before.

After defeating Alder, I came back for the last time, enjoyed the soothing music and smiled towards my amazing team. <3

Wobbu

bunger bunger bunger bunger
Years
When I arrived in Lentimas Town for the first time. It was so new compared to most other towns, and Reversal Mountain Exterior was like a whole new kind of desert route. I felt like all of the new additions improved Unova by a landslide. Basically, from there to the end was my favorite part :P

Kieran_90

That guy that you think you remember
Years
  • Seen Dec 27, 2015
For me it would have to be standing in pinwheel forest with back to the camera after completing post-game of B2!

*Icecold*

Bow down to Queen Meowstic
Years
For crying out loud, that Village Bridge!

After you get all of the muscians into the song, it's freaing wonderful! It's so worth all of the traveling! Just sitting there listening to that incredible music makes up the whole game.

Whyvile

Toot your horns
Years
Well, I have a few.

Skyview Bridge(?) was utterly astounding.

But then there was the battle against Cynthia, with the music blaring, and the extraordinarily powerful pokemon...

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
Years
My best moment is when watching the scenery in the Aspertia City, which blended with the nice music that makes me feel resonated with it.

Years
The Skyarrow Bridge and Marine Tube were so great to look at due to the beautiful look of the scenery around it. The latter even has loads of Water-type Pokemon swimming in it!

Years
Well my favorite place so far is roaming around the busy Castelia city seeing all those hurry people. I am a lonely natured guy but seeing a crowd of people running makes me feel very happy. Maybe I will change my mind and post new thought when I will play B / W again from my play point from Cold Storage

EJ Nero

Water forever
Years
I would say just traveling through Castelia City, going across the Tubeline and Village Bridges, and I just love the music on Routes 12-14. It just gives me a sense of relaxation and happiness every time I hear it.

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
I loved visiting Castelia City at the nighttime. You were able to get a good view of the skyscrapers during the night, and the street lights were very pretty. It was inspiring, and reminded me a lot about New York. Just like you, I also liked visiting Undella Bay. It's a really nice place, and the music always made me feel happy and motivated.

Firox

eepz, come help pwease!
Years
My favorite place to hang out in Unova, doesn't matter if it's during the day, or night, or evenings, summer or winter, or spring or fall - I really love the views and music from Nimbasa City. Really love the views from the ferris wheel, and I really love the musicals in Nimbasa (I already tried for 8 and so far I haven't won yet).

Years
The bridges. Especially Skynarrow and Marvelous. I was sort of a genwunner before buying White 2, so from someone thinking that Goldenrod Magnet Train was a good view, this game took my breath away.

Nakala Pri

Thanks, guys! It's been interesting to hear your guys opinions!

Boilurn

Scald Pokémon
Years
For some reason Chargestone Cave is apparently the location that I liked to see the sight of. I know it's a cave, but this one is lit up nicely with floating rocks. It's a very unique location, and such a strange color too.

As for the outside world, I'd say the Skyarrow and Marvelous Bridge. They're both constructed beautifully. It's a shame you can't see the view from the Tubeline Bridge though (Apart from below).

Back