• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

World of the LLL; OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Silhouette

On my way to Viridian City ♪
Years
OK! Now that my other role play has been accepted..

Welcome to the OOC thread of The World of the Legion of Liberating Light. Not sure if anyone saw it yet..

Post thoughts, opinions, etc. here. Just don't post random statements.

Thx.

Silhouette

Years
Ehh.. what? You have to sign up, first. Do not post anything without getting accepted from me, except your sign up. And do not nag the RP creator (that'd be me) about starting the RP. Perhaps you should take a stroll through the rules before actually getting in the RP section.

(Sorry if that was harsh, but I was just putting up with something a second ago)

Last edited:

Krome Jr.

Weavile Elite
Years
Hey man, sorry but he didn't know the rules, the only rules he looked at was the basic poke'community rules but, it's okay with me if my brother goes in the rp and has the parshally the same info as me so yeah, I accept it that he's okay to be in.

Krome Jr.

Weavile Elite
Years
Oh that's alright, he gets mad easy sometimes, sorry but he's bugging me for you can start the rp so he can kick me off lol.

Silhouette

Years
Ok, the RP has started. Just remember not to godmod or bunny the characters. Re-read the rules I made, and have fun. Remember, the OOC belongs in the OOC!

Electric Hero

(Lightning) Lord
Years
Thanks for praising the history I made ^^ I would go further into it, but I made it in a hurry that day. Oh yeah, never really mentioned how Rukrat and Gavy evolved, I'll edit that.

Silhouette

Years
I will try to be on around.. 5-ish (Eastern Time Zone; US) week days. I can't guarantee I'll be on weekends. And, by the looks of it, I may be severly limited as to how long and when I can go on.. but I will always try to update the thread.

Callandor

ughhh....
Years
um...... i kind of won't be roleplaying for a long time, because i am moving this sunday and i won't have internet for two or more days. the only thing is i don't know what to do about my charicter. should i make him disappere or some thing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back