• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Dimension's End [G]

JukeboxTheGhoul

Rocking Round the Clock
Years
This is my first roleplay so don't expect it to be your best RP ever.

Prologue
Spoiler:

Plot
Spoiler:

Pokémon/Spots
Spoiler:

Special Bransife Pokédex data
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Rules
Spoiler:

[FONT=Trebuchet MS, sans-serif]My SU:[/FONT]
Spoiler:

Credit
Spoiler:

Character Disclaimer (or whatever): I made this character and then applied to your rp shinysweety.

[FONT=Freestyle Script, cursive]ENJOY
[/FONT]RPs I'm in:
Gladitators (Dropped)
Pokémon: A New World(Dropped or Dead)
Pokémon Trainer Academy(Dropped or Dead)
Birth of Legends(Dropped or Dead)
Teen Heroes(Dropped or Dead)
The Black Hole(Dropped or Dead)
Realm of Darkness (Dead)
Pokémon: Paths of Mystery (Dead)
The Three Kingdoms (Deadish, just skip to the last post to see why)
Divinity and Dissonance (Deadish, well the the last post was in April so.. yeah.)
The New Land RP (Dead)

GM in:
Dimension's End (Dead, See Signature)
Future Roleplay (Planning Discontinued)

My PC Family:
My Little Sister: chef30!
My Lovely Pair Ex-Pair: RoleplayGirl11!
My Sister: DarkAngel

Last edited:

RubyForever

Lily Rose☻& April Shousham♥ RP
Years
  • Seen Jan 11, 2013
Spoiler:

Name: Venus Nebulous

Nickname (Optional): Sun

Appearance: http://cdn.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/thumb/a/a5/Arielle.png/180px-Arielle.png

Personality:
She is a happy, caring, passionate, young girl who loves the thrill of life aswell as the nice quiet times with a book in the morning, Moon and Sun. Light and Dark, she hates bug types and grass types, she loves fire types and flying. Although she has her flaws, A fear of Height, also she turns very shy after being bullied or told off. She is very peculiar as in she hates flying types but is scared of heights.

History:
She was born in Hoenn, when she was little her parents had financial troubles, so her dad went to work at a PokéMart and then one day there was a fire and he got out saving a colleague, later they found out that it was a hot-headed Blaziken, her father captured it and tamed it, and decided to give his daughter when she was 14, Later She had a younger sister called Clare or Clarie. Then all attension was on Clare. She felt a bit left out but not much. then when she was 14, everything went downhill, untill, her dad gave her Blaziken, and she called it Blaze, and then she set of for an adventure.

2 years later she was walking to the Penultimate Gym when she got a call to come and see Bransife, so she went to the plane and started to go through security, and gave her Pokéball to the lady and then she dropped it and accidentally brung up an empty pokéball and gave it into the luggage
and then just as the cleaners were sweeping up they found Blaziken and asked the security person and they remembered who is was and sent the pokéball to the girls home, Venus was long gone. When arriving she found out she had an empty pokéball but she had nothing to pay for her to go back so she had to try and find another pokémon to use in Bransife.

Pokémon Species:
Charmander
Moveset: (I see you forgot his moveset, there is a trend so I am assuming that this is the move set:) Pound
Level: 5

RP Sample: Taken from Pokémon: A New World, as Lily Rose
Spoiler:

Last edited:

hero11

Victini Trainer
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jan 11, 2016
Name: Striker Lamos

Nickname: Lumi

Appearance:
Spoiler:

Personality: Lumi is kind of shy, but also caring. He will fight for his beliefs and to protect the ones he cares for, even at the cost of his own life. Lumi also is brave, willing to do what others may not wish to do. And he cares about others more than himself, dispite his shyness. He likes most Pokemon, being able to understand them and see all of them as something good.

History: Lumi is from Johto, he decided to leave Johto to get away from his sad childhood he had. He decided to move to a far away region to leave it behind. Though he got away from the region, the ship he was riding on crashed and Lumi was KO'd and drifted off to a region he had never heard of. After he learned what the region was called Brainsife, he was curious to find out more about the region do to it's unusal name. He had no previous experiance as a Pokemon Trainer, but he gained the Ability to understand what Pokemon say, so he learned about a little bit from the Pokemon that lived here. He lived in Aurnirford for about a year. Then he decided to ask Jane, the old lady that found him about a year earlier, if she could give him a Pokemon as birthday present. As he walked over to her house, he discovered that there were people already there. But he could tell that they were not good people, so he rushed into Jane's house to try and help her.

Pokémon Species: Pichu

Moveset: Pound

Level: 5

Theme: N's Farewell

RP Sample: Custom
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Last edited:

shinysweety

In it to win it! :D
Years
Spoiler:

Name: Tiffany Lockheart

Nickname: Tifa

Appearance:
Spoiler:

Personality: Tifa is cool, talented and kind. She is very passionate about pokemon. Tifa loves Fire pokemon the most cause they are most like her fiery spirit. Tifa Loves to travel and loves to chat, she is a awsome, cool flaring girl. Tifa always puts people before herself and loves to play and joke around allot. Tifa is easy to become friends with aswell.

History: When Tifa was little her Father and Mother had a huge argument, it made Tifa sad. Then her parents had a divorce and Tifa had to stay with her Dad. 3 years later Tifa was 10 and was on the bus to pokemon school, then after school she went home and heard that her Father was in the hospital cause he had a heart attack, the people said he got it out of sadness and regret, Tifa was really sad. It was already enough for there parents to split. The next day her Father died and and she had to stay with her Mother. Now Tifa moved to a new town in a region called Brainsife with her mother, they had a nice life in a cute village called Aurnirford.Then Tifa got her birthday present cause her dad couldn't get one, she went to Jane's house and got her pokemon, Vulpix. Ever since Tifa has loved Fire pokemon the most. Now Tifa is 16 and has decided to box all her strong pokemon and train her new Vulpix.

Pokémon Species: Vulpix
Moveset:Tackle
Level: 6

Theme:
Spoiler:

RP Sample:
RP sample from Pokemon: A New World, Ritz Malheur.
Spoiler:

Last edited:

JukeboxTheGhoul

Rocking Round the Clock
Years
Shinysweety is now Accepted

IMPORTANT
From now on if a SU doesn't have a password will result in "Randomguy266 is DENIED"

JukeboxTheGhoul

Rocking Round the Clock
Years
New Feature!

Blacklist:
This is a Place you go if you are Denied or for some reason not allowed to play my RP, However your name will not come up here if you are not allowed to play after you try to join.

Sorry this is in white... I use a black background(Pokémon: Black Version)

JukeboxTheGhoul

Rocking Round the Clock
Years
Hey Lil sis! I thought you would never join!
and of course as you have decided to be reserved I gladly say:

Chef30 is Reserved!

RolePlayGirl 11

ღ Ranger Girl
Years
(Im ready to join! and also i hope i don't break the rules cause i cant do links :( )

Spoiler:

Name: Sora Windfield

Nickname: No nickname plz

Appearance:
Spoiler:

Personality: Sora had a jolly, funny personality. Sora doesn't really joke around and kinda takes things seriously. He loves to help people and give them a smile. Sora is kind, caring boy, and he always puts other infront of himself especially to help loved ones.

History: When Sora was young he lived in a nice house with both his parents, in a town called lavender town. Sora had allot of friends there and lived a happy life. Then one day after coming back from Pokemon pre-school and found out his mother died in a car accident, Sora was really sad when she died, could things get any worse? When Sora turned 10 they had to move away from there house cause it was a Rent. So Sora and his Dad moved to a new region called Brainsife. He lived in a cute little village called Aurnirford, he had a beautiful front neighbor called Tifa which he fell in love with, they went to the same Pokemon school to. Now it was Sora's 10th birthday and he wanted a pokemon for a present, but his father wouldn't allow him to have one cause then he would spend less time around the house and he would miss him like he missed his wife. 7 years later Sora got a egg for his birthday present, a pokemon egg to be exact. Sora heard about Team hurricane and decided to come along with Tifa and other pokemon trainers to stop this team.

Pokémon Species: Mystery Egg
Moveset: ..... no move set yet.
Level: 0

Theme:
Spoiler:

RP Sample: RP Sample: Pokemon a new world as Aqua Black.
Spoiler:

Last edited:
Back