• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

Who is the Favorite and the best Protagonist?

Pokemon Trainer Ethan1

Best Friends
Years
I know some someone already posted a thread about this... But who is the best protagonist? I'm my opinion is Ethan Won 16 gym badges,met 9 legendaries,he beat red in a pokemon battle,stopped a whole team of team rocket(like red) But who are your favorite Protagonist? These are mine in my opinion
1.Ethan
2.Brendan
3.Red
4.Blue
5.Diamond

Years
  • Seen Dec 10, 2013
I know some someone already posted a thread about this... But who is the best protagonist? I'm my opinion is Ethan Won 16 gym badges,met 9 legendaries,he beat red in a pokemon battle,stopped a whole team of team rocket(like red) But who are your favorite Protagonist? These are mine in my opinion
1.Ethan
2.Brendan
3.Red
4.Blue
5.Diamond

Who cares about those generic anime kids? the best trainer is obviously Youngster Joey.

They say his Rattata is in the top percentage of all Rattatas. He knows the secret to being the very best Pokémon trainer. Shorts. They are comfortable and easy to wear, thus increasing your focus in battle.

The kid is a prodigy.

Sassy Milkshake

It's ok to cry.
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Feb 10, 2013
I hardly consider Blue a protagonist, or Youngster Joey for that matter.

But I'd say Red. There's a reason he's standing on top of a mountain waiting for people to challenge him.

Snowdrop

Back and ready to babble!
Years
From the ones you can choose to play the games from? Lyre (or Lyra, whatever) because puffy hats are the key to becoming Pokemon champion!

pikakitten

You met with a terrible fate
Years
Male:
Red
Ethan
Brendan
The new XY character
Nate
Hilbert
Lucas (I think was his name? xD)

Female:
The new XY character
May
Rosa
Lyra
Hilda
Leaf
Kris
Dawn

Years
My fave protagonist ever would have to be Rosa from Black 2 & White 2.

tumblr_inline_mgcru9ENhl1rvwj79.png

She's super cute, and I love her hair cos it reminds me of Sailor Moon.

And I love her sneakers, and her cute shorts-skirt thing, and her clothing's color scheme in general.

Miss Anne Thrope

Disgusted
Years
KRIS! She brought us girls the ability to play as our sex. And, until Rosa, she was the only female player not wearing a skimpy outfit.

I like the way the XY girl looked, well, basing from the small amount of time we could see her.

Years
  • Seen Jan 15, 2013
Red!
He's the best Trainer, his Pokémon have the highest level and he defeated the most.
But my favorite is the girl Green. She's very intelligent, especially sly and she's the most beautiful female protagonist for me.

RoreyG

Lizardon Man
Years
1) Red- The most AWESOME trainer of ALL TIME!!! If Chuck Norris, Bruce Lee, and Superman had a kid, Red would destroy that kid in a Pokemon Battle.

2) Leaf (or Blue from the Manga)- This girl is pretty much my ideal woman; smart, beautiful, independent, innovative, the whole package.

3) Gold- His quirks can be annoying at times but he's still one of the most likeable protagonists.

4) Sapphire (from the Manga)- Whilst I found Ruby to be a vein primadonna, Sapphire was fricken awesome. Honestly, the only reason I kept reading the Hoenn Chapters.

5) Nate- He looks a little bit like Tai, my favorite character from Digimon.

Drakio

The next youngster Joey!
Years
Lucas from diamond and pearl is my fav. I mean who else wheres a sleeveless vest to snowpoint city where the snow is like 4ft deep.

I'd also say Brendan because R/S/E are my favorite games.

Years
  • Seen Sep 18, 2020
Conquest_Heroine_I.png

Although, since people bringing it up here have caused me to look her up, I do like how mature the XY heroine looks.

Bounsweet

Fruit Pokémon
Years
  • Seen Sep 17, 2018
Why are only the boys listed? Not cool.

My favorite has always been May, but close behind is probably Leaf, Dawn, Rosa, and Crystal. The others are okay but not in the top for me.

The XY protagonist looks like she has potential but we haven't seen her all to well :(
She really looks like a Ranger though (not saying she is), but am I really the only one who sees that?

Seth Rollins

Holding on to You |-/
Years
  • Age 22
  • Nah
  • Seen Feb 28, 2017
1- Red - He is awesome. The toughest PKMN Trainer in the WORLD in my opinion.
2- Green (boy) - He's awesome! I like his personality.
3 - Blue (or Leaf) - She's a hottie XD.
4 - Sapphire - I like how she has ruthless aggression!
5 - Ethan - Little quircky but I love his jokes.

Back