• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you listening to? [Don't embed the videos!]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jul 16, 2019
Blue October - Hate Me

A song that I haven't listen to for years. Glad to find it again, been running out of decent songs.

Sir Codin

Oh, thanks Mike Portnoy for making feel like an inadequate drummer.

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
Port Blue- Sunset Crusier

This is pretty much my music I listen to help me sleep better. This one of the side projects from Owl City's lone member, Adam Young. It's all ambient stuff and it's so beautiful and calming. This song's a rather long one which is perfect for making me sleepy and it's so peaceful and the piano is so beautifully composed.

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
Years

Shake It Out (Acoustic) - Florence + The Machine
Album: Ceremonials

Not my favourite Florence song by any means, Shake It Out, but it's still pretty awesome. Can't really decide if I like the original or the acoustic better though. Everything but the chorus is better in the acoustic imo.

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 14, 2021
I hope most people are listening to this now.;

Yes, Never Gonna Give You Up by Rick Astley, aka Rick Roll.

APRIL FOOLS

Sweets Witch

I just love ham jerky.
Years

The Classic Crime - The Fight

I like a few of their songs, but I haven't heard everything and I often forget that their music exists. Still, this and Gravedigging are two of my favorite songs of theirs.

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
My Songs Know What You Did In The Dark (Light'em Up) - Fall Out Boy

"I'm a young lover's rage, gonna need a spark to ignite, my songs know what you did in the dark."

I am loving this song so much. I was a huge fan of Fall Out Boy when I was 13 and then I grew out of them. And I know they haven't put out anything in quite a while, but damn, if you're gonna wait a long time to make any sort of comeback, this is how you do it. This song is awesome.

antemortem

rest after tomorrow
Years
Imagine Dragons - Hear Me:: I've just been so addicted to Imagine Dragons lately, especially ever since I started delving deeper into their music history. It's definitely an environment I enjoy being in, as all of their tracks are so solemn and collected with a ripping beat and amazing lyrics. Love the dragons. :]

Sir Codin

May you rest in peace, Chuck Schuldiner

Crux

Evermore
Years
Eric Hutchinson - Oh!

I'm trying to cut back the amount I listen to stuff like Drowning Pool, As I Lay Dying, Five Finger Death Punch, and Avenged Sevenfold.
(I was listening to them constantly and it was doing things to my head, man...)
Listening to Hutch though feels good, I don't have random urges to mangle things and set stuff on fire....
Wow, I just realised how illegal that sounds. Y:

Xaldin

Big things come in Nice packages.
Years

I.Y.F.E.E,Au5,Auratic-Sweet

This is an awesome and smooth song to listen to. I love listening to this whenever I'm level grinding up PKMN(which is what I'm doing right now XD)

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
Better Dig Two - The Band Perry

"Here lies the girl whose only crutch was lovin' one man just a little too much."

Despite living in Alabama, I am not big on country. But I really like this song. It's so grim and different from the many country singles right now. My bf looked at me funny for liking it and he was like, "This song's so...dark..." and I was like "Exactly!" haha. So yeah, even if you don't like country, I still think it's worth a mention for the lyrics. They're a bit eerie if you think about them too much.

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
Vampire Weekend - Diane Young
"If Diane Young won't change your mind, baby, baby, baby, baby ride on time."

That part right there makes the song for me. It's so catchy and something you can really sing along. The whole song's catchy, but mostly that part in particular. Honestly can't wait to see what Vampire Weekend have in store for their new album.

Guy

just a guy
Years
"A Fool's Dance" ─ Phillip Phillips

I've just got my iTunes playing on shuffle and this is the song that's currently playing. I really should play Phillip Phillips album more. He's got some good songs on there.

Years
  • Seen Sep 18, 2020
18-Against the Future.mid

A track from Balmung Cycle; probably not originally composed for the game since there's a mismatch between the soundtrack's in-game titles and the actual filenames. In any case, I never did complete the game, but I'm only interested in the character of Elm anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back