• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Platinum Red & Blue Versions - Alpha 1.3 Released!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trainer VyNk

Cursed Hemophillic.
Years
Somewhere along the lines of transferring everything from one PC to another half my tiles can't be found T_T
I'm using Wesley's, but slightly tweaked. Plus they bob up and down :D

Aside from tiles, daniilS is going to show a video about arceus changing formes according to plate. Expect that REAL soon

God, Where did ya came From? I mean you are just 15 (Like me)
and you started your own hack? I guess I'm a noob then.. or its the effect of your PC.. I still didn't got my Computer :(

anyway, now for on-topic I could help in bug hunting.. Count me in and release an alpha as soon as possible ok?

*High-Fives*

Last edited:

GoGoJJTech

(☞゚ヮ゚)☞ http://GoGoJJTech.com ☜(゚ヮ゚☜)
Years
Which Pokemons will be Starters? Same as Platinum?

I prefer try some new or.. make a poll so everybody will vote!

Well Platinum Red = full demake
Platinum Blue = not so much :D
You can vote here, since I can't make a new poll (afaik)

Years
  • Seen Aug 10, 2017
I'd like to see the Hoenn starters in Platinum Blue or maybe something like Trapinch, Shinx and Poliwag. I would give Kanto starters as an option, but those and the Johto starters are overdone.

Years
  • Seen Feb 16, 2018
I'm really excited for this. funny thing is the year I bought Platinum was the same year I found out about Rom hacking.

Al3x

Pokémon Fan
Years
This looks awesome. Looking forward to it. I hope someone makes a support banner soon I want it in my signature.

GoGoJJTech

Years
I'd like to see the Hoenn starters in Platinum Blue or maybe something like Trapinch, Shinx and Poliwag. I would give Kanto starters as an option, but those and the Johto starters are overdone.

I agree on the kanto starters, but not so much Johto. We can use either Johto or Hoenn

I'm really excited for this. funny thing is the year I bought Platinum was the same year I found out about Rom hacking.

I found out about rom haxking 3 months after bw1 lol

GoGoJJTech

Years
This looks awesome. Looking forward to it. I hope someone makes a support banner soon I want it in my signature.

_fallenleader_ is working on them. The only thing you can do now is have the link in your sig until they come out.

Al3x

Pokémon Fan
Years
By full demake you mean all dialogues trainers item locations story etc are all same as Platinums?
No extra stuff like with the hack Liquid Crystal?
If yes then i really cant wait for this to be completed
From what I understood 1 version will have no extra stuff and another one will. That keeps everyone happy. :D

daniilS

busy trying to do stuff not done yet
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Jan 29, 2024
Quick update from the ASM guy: formes are close to completion now, I hope to be able to post a vid tomorrow. After that I'll probably work on the distortion world, so stay tuned.

GoGoJJTech

Years
By full demake you mean all dialogues trainers item locations story etc are all same as Platinums?
No extra stuff like with the hack Liquid Crystal?
If yes then i really cant wait for this to be completed

Yeah, full demake.

I'd prefer to have a brand new starter combination rather than combination of other regions

OK, what were you thinking?

Great. Are you planing an Beta 1 release?

Actually, instead of a beta that ends, we're doing a demo. It's the distortion world part, and only that :D That should be around soon

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jul 6, 2019
I found this just now lol.
Anyway nice demake Gogo! I like the features you've included in this, and I'll play this when the demo comes out lol.
The grass tiles could use some improvement though imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back