• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Cameo Appearances?

Jake♫

► My Happy Little Pill 
Years
I'd rather have callbacks to one of the first two generations personally. I mean, yes we had HGSS to remake generation two, but I'd love classic callbacks to generation one again. I'd love to see Red or Blue make an appearance again. Steven is kind of old for me, and Wallace I just never really liked =P

Guy

just a guy
Years
If anyone from Hoenn were to make a cameo appearance, I would really like it to be either Professor Birch or... Wally! Given the time frame is right of course and X/Y takes place a few years later from the events of RSE, then I would like to see him show up and give us the chance to battle him.

Jake♫

► My Happy Little Pill 
Years
Wally would actually be a cool cameo appearance. His story didn't have a true end to it. He was just kind of chilling in Victory Road after Brendan/May defeated him. I'd love to re-catch up with him again to see what he's been doing the few years after RSE.

Z25

Team Player
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Aug 27, 2023
Wally was one of my favorites, so i agree he should return. I am sure he has traveled in the past 10 years and i would love to see his team and reason to be here.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
If Wally returned I figure he'd have a sort of Bianca role. While he would hint at remakes, he would also probably be an assistant of some sort because the "good guy" fills that role, usually.

Years
  • Seen Mar 31, 2013
I'm old school. Bring back Red, Oak, Silver, Team Rocket, Team Magma/Aqua. Bring back Mew. Bring back Gary. Bring em' back!

Pokemaster234

Pokemon Trainer
Years
This is my theory:
Cynthia(I think misspelled)Has made a lot of apereances lately(GF loves her)So I think she may come here.Hilbert\Hilda may be awesome if we saw them,like A Gen 6 Red,because gen 5 was like a new start.N,Possibly.Gen 3 may have a cameo here or possibly one of them may be an important character.Leaf has not appered in a while,Brendan\May too.And Fantania may appear here like many others Say here.

Guy

just a guy
Years
This is my theory:
Cynthia(I think misspelled)Has made a lot of apereances lately(GF loves her)So I think she may come here.Hilbert\Hilda may be awesome if we saw them,like A Gen 6 Red,because gen 5 was like a new start.N,Possibly.Gen 3 may have a cameo here or possibly one of them may be an important character.Leaf has not appered in a while,Brendan\May too.And Fantania may appear here like many others Say here.
I doubt we'll see May/Brendan make a cameo. The protagonists are never usually seen outside of their respective games with the exception of Red.

I was thinking, since Gen V was the first to not have Professor Oak make an appearance, perhaps Professor Juniper may take his place considering Gen V was supposedly a "reboot" of the series. Then again, I find it kind of hard that GameFreak would ever allow someone to replace Professor Oak as the "staple" professor of Pokémon.

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
Years
I wouldn't mind if Juniper took Oak's role as recurring proffesor as I like her better than Oak.
I hope that the BW protagonists appear this generation...it felt odd how they were mentioned in B2W2 but we never learned exactly what happened with them...

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
I think with this Mewthree Pokemon existing, chances are Oak will appear. Or maybe Blaine. Or Blue! Or uhhh... Giovanni? I mean all of those are actually somewhat relevant and they could have an important role, explaining what this Pokemon means/does etc. If it's important, though. :x

Iqid Loopz

This sentence is a lie.
Years
I'm hoping anyone from 1st generation to the 3rd. From Ash, to Gary, to Red our Jesse, James, Meowth from Team Rocket or any other known characters! Cause I'm going to be honest. If they did make an Cameo Appearance, and I suddenly have to battle them, I will literally have a meanie heart attack, and most likely poop myself from my reaction.

Maybe if the new Pokemon is MewThree, Mewtwo may appear, and Ash appears as well stating. "Mewtwo, one of the strongest Pokemon in the World...and I tried to Punch him" Though that was just from the movie, it be funny if that was said in the game XD

OR! maybe a cameo of all the Champions because of an emergency.

Though that's what I wish XD which will never happen :/ sad panda.

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
Years
I'll rather see Blain appear than Giovanni, I like him better than Gio.
I see Cynthia showing up again...maybe this game will also have a legend connected to Sinnoh? cough Arceus thousand arm forme cough Who knows at this point in time...

Mithel_Celestia

Alluring Illusion
Years
Since in Black and White, After finding all the Sages, Looker reports to the player that N has been spotted in a far away region. He could likely mean the XY region judging by Looker's unknown towards the region's whereabouts. There is a chance N could be seen in-game.

Last edited:

Guy

just a guy
Years
I'm hoping anyone from 1st generation to the 3rd. From Ash, to Gary, to Red our Jesse, James, Meowth from Team Rocket or any other known characters! Cause I'm going to be honest. If they did make an Cameo Appearance, and I suddenly have to battle them, I will literally have a meanie heart attack, and most likely poop myself from my reaction.

Maybe if the new Pokemon is MewThree, Mewtwo may appear, and Ash appears as well stating. "Mewtwo, one of the strongest Pokemon in the World...and I tried to Punch him" Though that was just from the movie, it be funny if that was said in the game XD

OR! maybe a cameo of all the Champions because of an emergency.

Though that's what I wish XD which will never happen :/ sad panda.
I don't think we'll be seeing Ash, Gary, Jesse, James, Meowth, or any anime-based characters showing up. The only game to have any relevance to the anime was Pokémon Yellow. Otherwise the games and the anime are two separate entities. The anime is just a means of promoting the games. It's just one long and everlasting commercial.

A cameo of all of the champions past and present would be pretty incredible to witness though. Especially if they were to come together because of some large catastrophic event taking place in the games. Unfortunately, I'm not holding out much hope for it. :\

I agree with those who think Oak will likely make an appearance at this point. What with Newtwo and Mewtwo having a sort of relevance in the game, it seems almost inevitable. I don't mind though, I like it whenever Oak makes a surprise appearance.

Still holding out hope for Fantina though!

tnfsf11

If there's one person I would like him to show up is...
GARY.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
Gary himself would be unlikely cause he's Blue in-game but yeah I agree he could be likely. I mean he was in power back in the Mewtwo days. n_n

SoulSilver10112

George the Poliwag
Years
  • Seen Jun 30, 2013
I would like to see a few cameo appearances. I'd love for Colress to make a return. I'd also like Blue to have an appearance, as well as Looker.

Years
  • Seen Mar 16, 2023
I would personally enjoy seeing the Gen 3 Trainers as characters, particularly the Male. They were some pretty neat designs.

Back