• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[RMXP] Pokémon: Manga Red

Status
Not open for further replies.

! AvatarKris !

! Esteemed Medical Professional !
Years
How does one get to the top left building in Viridian City?

funny thing, there is supposed to be stairs to the school ... sorry i just forgot, actually these maps were screens taken like aweek into the project so ther may have a few edits to them

Leaf Shinigami

Comic-Book Writer in Training
Years
I have a little update, i haven't had one b4, FIRT UPDATE, lol

I just though since it's been a while now i could show you a couple maps, ya know since you guys might play through these places soon ...

Spoiler:
Lol for A second there I thought you were gonna say: and another one! (Pewter)
will there be wild pokemon in the grass inside the city?
Ya what he said too.

! AvatarKris !

Years
No ... it'll be a bad idea, considering that towns are like safe zones ... but if you want it to be like that i'm open to ideas... funny thing, i'm making pewter and the events by this weekend,if i'm finished on time, you get a beta... if i don't then i have to go on vacation, thus delaying the beta for a couple weeks ...

DarkDoom3000

Super Pokemon Eevee Edition
Years
Oh, no. I wasn't requesting pokemon in the cities, I just wanted to know if the grass will have pokemon, because like you said, towns are usually safe zones- it was odd to see the grass.

But since theres no pokemon then thats good.

Leaf Shinigami

Comic-Book Writer in Training
Years
No ... it'll be a bad idea, considering that towns are like safe zones ... but if you want it to be like that i'm open to ideas... funny thing, i'm making pewter and the events by this weekend,if i'm finished on time, you get a beta... if i don't then i have to go on vacation, thus delaying the beta for a couple weeks ...

Work SLAVE! -WHIP- BETA! Just kidding though also are you going to do are self insert into the game like Baro?

Poeman

Banned
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Nov 1, 2012
Self insertion is a bad idea, it can be hard to pull off.

! AvatarKris !

Years
Yea, it'll be too difficult to do that, anyway I may finish the beta on time 50/50 cause i still need to finish map a couple of things and make 3 main events again ...

My previous errors are also fixed !!!

! AvatarKris !

Years
Hey guys ... I'm sorry to do this to you guys but i have to postpone the beta ... ugh, i hate when ppl do it to me, but if i didn't have to take calculus lessons and also have to get ready to go for vacation.

I have realised if i do what i'm doing this week, some events will be sort of Crushed up and halfway done ...

Expect next month cause i'll be gone for half of next month ...

koby1

The M4's Best Freind
Years
I like the overworlds, they have that new 4th gen felling, 5thgen ow's wont be full intergateable until all the b/w tiles re released.

Danno

Formerly Meowth, AKA InnerMobius
Years
Have fun here in the states, Kris! I hope you get some good ideas while vacationing haha :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back