• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Tool: Yomama's Toolbox - Guess Who's Back!

Status
Not open for further replies.

dragonface

Check out Elite version
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Feb 27, 2010
nice tools. if i ever decide to hack gsc i will use these for sure

yomamathecableguy

Has a lot of projects going on
Years
I've finally got my computer ^_^ I've just gotta take a while to familiarize myself with hacking ROMs with VB6 again. It's been a while. But anyone that's interested in this - I would LOVE to hear your suggestions, etc., especially now that I can actually make it. Thanks everyone!!

Years
  • Seen Oct 21, 2010
Well, I'm no one important, I don't make public hacks, I have no hacking experience (cept for fooling around with my own person hacks I make to just randomly prolong the life span of a game lol)

but yeah, I'm really looking forward to this. G/S is arguably tied for the best Pokemon game (R/B tie for me since they were just plain great, and the glitched were everywhere, but added a lot of fun too)

I can't wait for the evolution editor, and maybe a way to add more pokemon or types into the game (like KBM did with Brown). I'd also love to be able to make gengar evolve through lvls... lol

but yeah, enough random chat, I tried most of the programs you have up for download, and they seem to work fine. I'd like to be able to addd more pokemon to the gym leaders, but if its a no-go, so be it.

if I understood the most basic things about hacking (which if I put my mind to it, I probbaly can) I'd love to help out...

I can't so I'll just give support. Good luck o nthis project, and I hope you complete it soon :P

Years
  • Seen Dec 9, 2023
This is awesome. I say your first priority should be the Trainer editor though (and also the wild Pokemon editor).

Xoy

Years
  • Seen Nov 11, 2022
Hey Yomama, where are you? Any news about the project? Man, want so much this mega tool... from al generations, the 2º was the best. I've bought a DS, but I'm already selling it, dunno, didn't like it, poke platinum was cool, yeah, but crystal was THE pokemon game, and editing it is even better! So, keep the excelent job!

triplexh18

call me Oscizor
Years
I love you so much for making these

Do you know if you can make a Crystal Map editor sorta like advance map but for Crystal?

I know there is Gold Map but that doesn't work for me

LuciRuki

#1 Janine Fan
Years
WOW! I've used the Leader editor already! I'm just waiting for te trainer editor lol. Hurry! Haha. Thank you anyways, these are amazing!

-LuciRuki-

Years
  • Seen Sep 11, 2010
Sorry To Bother You About This But I Need The Trainer Editor Thing Done (Aimed To Work @ crystal) For My Rom Hack.
n
I'm New In Rom Hacking And I Will Be Able To Make ALL The Trainer's Higher Leveled, New Moveset (MAYBE) And New Pokemon.

Please Don't Make It Hard To Use. Please Make It Simple :D

Pokepal17

More cowbell~
Years
Sorry To Bother You About This But I Need The Trainer Editor Thing Done (Aimed To Work @ crystal) For My Rom Hack.
n
I'm New In Rom Hacking And I Will Be Able To Make ALL The Trainer's Higher Leveled, New Moveset (MAYBE) And New Pokemon.

Please Don't Make It Hard To Use. Please Make It Simple :D

Why don't you jut use a hex editor until the tool is done?

Years
  • Seen Sep 11, 2010
1) Because I'm Using Tool's From Here (ONLY)
2) Because I Don't Know How To.
3) I'm Soooooo New To Rom Hacking. I'm Doing A Simple Crystal 251

Masterge77

Robot Mienshao
Years
Cause Hexes confuse me, and since almost nobody hacks the second gen games (everyone want's to hack freaking FireRed), we have to hack it manually, which is difficuly, since all the tools for hacking only work on FireRed, forget FireRed, Gold is the game to hack!

yomamathecableguy

Has a lot of projects going on
Years
*bump*

Hey guys. So sorry for the sporadic absences and such... I started working on these again. We've got a good internet provider now, so I'm not going anywhere. I'll be producing more tools very soon. :)

Masterge77

Robot Mienshao
Years
Like what kind of tools, like a sprite editor for Crystal, or a map editor for GSC, not like goldmap, it's not all that good, and it cannot change links between areas or make new ones like Advance Map, in fact, there need to be more tools for GSC, oh, how about a tile editor for GSC, that can edit the tilesets and tile graphics......

IronJustice

Super Bug Pokemon Trainer
Years
I agree, it would be nice to be able to edit Crystal, but I am satisfied with Gold and Silver. They are probably easier since you don't have to edit the animated battle intros.

Years
  • Seen Sep 16, 2017
sorry to ask but where can i download the tools?????

Edit: Never mind i got it

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back