• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Top Secret[The Return]

Cardboard Roof

PokéROM Hacker
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jun 15, 2013
Howcome when i got my starter pokemon i had 2 pokemon and 1 was a lvl 98 larvitar

Quilava's Master

Shattered Dreams '13
Years
  • Seen Aug 14, 2023
Wow this was horrid; there werew palette errors everywhere it froze a few times during the intro. One of the fakemon weren't even a fakemon. It was a tentacool. >_> not to mention the tile errors. Is this still in progress or was that it??

Megiddo-san

Barium - Summer '12 Return?
Years
It doesn't do any good to say what showed up and not give anyone a picture of it so that they might fix it. I've never had it freeze during the introduction. Also, please read around. I have said many times in this thread that I do not have a spriter. Tentacool is a placeholder. Nothing more.

colcolstyles

Yours truly
Years
Toopher2, please don't revive threads that have been dead for over a month.

Adam, if you ever want this reopened, just let me or giradialkia know and we'll get right to it.

Closed

Back