• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

March Maaaadness

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seth Rollins

Holding on to You |-/
Years
  • Age 22
  • Nah
  • Seen Feb 28, 2017
yay livewire gave me 2 emblems. thanks livewire, your the best! and...sorry if i wasted your time asking to be a mod :<

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Hmm..I'm curious! Why'd you disable your VMs/PMs, Slenderman? O.o Doesn't everyone like VMs/PMs?
I had realized how odd it is that I was such good friends with people I never have even met. Would take too long to completely explain, and I'm eating at the moment. c;

Crux

Evermore
Years
Haha, it seems Slender thinks we're a bunch of gutter minded fifty year olds. X)

So then, how is everybody today?

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
I had a bad day. I'm almost sure i failed my first exam which means i'll have to study harder. The worst is my parents won't accept less than 70 for my average score.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
Good luck Nathan! My day's been awesome, I feel asleep in labs before coming home and falling asleep again through most of the afternoon. Skype calls 'till 4am are the best. :D

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
Years
Mine's been pretty good too! Getting on with my new (sorta) job which I'm loving so far just because it's such easy money. Little money, but easy. I'll blog about it at some stage probably - heading to the campus bar right now and I'm preeeeety sure I'm out tonight.

Seth Rollins

Holding on to You |-/
Years
  • Age 22
  • Nah
  • Seen Feb 28, 2017
oh haha lol. anyways, today was a GOOD day! i started 2013 pretty well! i had a 10/10 in a poem!

EJ

everything is purple
Years
  • Age 31
  • FL
  • Seen Mar 19, 2022
10/10 on a poem?

Lol, pretty sure getting anything less than a 10 in a pre-Uni class is nigh impossible unless you don't do it.

Seth Rollins

Holding on to You |-/
Years
  • Age 22
  • Nah
  • Seen Feb 28, 2017
no, of course not! wtf guys why would you think that. i'm only saying that i'm ok atm at school. it was my first note this year, tnat's what i'm saying. (if you get it...)

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
I'm pretty sure my first note for 2013 will be somewhere near 20/50.
Did you actually wrote the poem?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back