• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Help recruitment thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Feb 4, 2012
Hack name: Pokemon Life Version

Hack of: Emerald

Additional information about the hack: set in a brand new region.

Finished percentage: hmm, pretty hard to tell, 0.001%.

Your hacking skills: Well, i can make maps and edit poke stats.

What help or skill you're looking for: Someone who can change the video of the groudon and kyogre battle in sootapolis, the starting vid, credits and any other video related stuff in the game, a spriter, a scripter, a musician who can use sappy near perfectly, and someone who can create a new tileset

Additional contact information: PM me if you want to help me.

Additional information: There is a forum with all the information you need for spriting and mapping.

Last edited:

wolfaru

Needs an easier hobby
Years
Hack name: Hetalia: Pokemon Challenge or Poketalia for short

Hack of: Emerald

Additional information about the hack: An Axis Powers Hetalia-ized version of Emerald. Completely rewriten to fit the Hetalia world. Knowledge of APH not needed to know what's going on...

Finished percentage: 0- 2%

Your hacking skills Battle spiting, storyline, mapping, beginning scripter

What help or skill you're looking for: scripting revitions (not for a longtime though), overworld spiriting, intro edit

Additional contact information:you can e-mail me at [email protected] or PM me here

Additional information: This may evolve into a larger project but for now it is mostly a re-write with the same basic story line tweaked to fit an anime. I do plan on learning the skills I lack so if you can only help For a little while that's fine.

Last edited:

Joeyjoe9876

Wait, What!?!
Years
Hack name:Pokemon Tangerine

Hack of: Fire Red

Additional information about the hack: Story:
Spoiler:

Finished percentage:0-3%

Your hacking skills: Mapping, Simple scripting, OW Inserting

What help or skill you're looking for: Need some help inserting a world map and changing up the titlescreen. and if possible make it so when you go into a Johto area the Johto map appears?

Additional contact information:
email [email protected] Or just a PM

Additional information: Takes place in Johto/Kanto. I plan on making this a serious hack, so any help is great!

iPooP-On-[Arceus]

AZN's AZN
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Mar 29, 2012
REQUEST HELP PLEASE!!! Scripter needed urgently

Hack name: Pokemon Sky Rumors

Hack of: Pokemon Emerald

Additional information about the hack: About a pokemon I created called Primorea, massive idea, thought up storyline...
Storyline:
Spoiler:

Finished percentage: 0.5% (Just started)

Your hacking skills: Mapping, Basic scripting like hello and goodbye,Yes and No(Got abit of problem, my yes and no wunt show when i press yes or no)

What help or skill you're looking for: A very good scripter,helpfull and patient! XD(is that too much?) I need scripters..Yes scripters(I can't learn flagging and others)...And Overworld Editors,Title screen changers(This one will be given huge credit..)

Additional contact information: Email me or facebook me, [email protected] Or PM! :D

Additional information: All help is appreciated, credits given.. Thank you! :D
Huge credit will be given to Title Screen Changer and Scripters! :D

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Mar 24, 2011
Hack name: Pokemon Day and Night

Hack of: Ruby

Additional information about the hack: Basically, I want this to
be a decision based storyline. It's going to be a hack where you
can choose between two sides, with a strong storyline running all
the way through.

Finished percentage: 0.5% - I have finished the mapping for the first
town, but I want to get the scripting done for the start so I can
relax about it and move on to the rest.

Your hacking skills: I can do storylines and mapping.

What help or skill you're looking for: Someone who knows how
to script well.

Additional contact information: Either contact me at
[email protected] or PM me here.

Additional information: N/A

PokemonPandaVersion

Pokemon Hacker
Years
Pokemon Dream

Hack name: Pokemon Dream Version

Hack of: Pokemon Ruby

Additional information about the hack: You wake up its your elleventh birthday, blah, blah, blah you go to the proffesor choose from Flareon, Umbreon, and Jolteon. blah, blah, blah, save the world from Team Nightmare.

Finished percentage: 0.2%

Your hacking skills: OW sprites (thats it, i can do mapping but i suck at it)

What help or skill you're looking for: I need someone to make the titlescreen and people to make trainers, someone to script, Someone to do mapping

Additional contact information: Pm me or my email is: [email protected]

Additional information: I needs help!!!!

Last edited:

TokioHumaNeko

Pokemon Zodiac Wishes
Years
Pokemon Humanoid Destiny

Hack name: Pokemon Humanoid Destiny:The Legend of The Heaven Dragon

Hack of: Pokemon Emerald

Additional information about the hack:It is a Tokio Hotel/Pokemon Mix,and it's for a fansite...All info,PM Me. You mainly start in the TOKIO Region,and you get an invite to a concert,But something goes wrong. The dark Kaulitz Twins,Shadow Bill and CorrupTom have awakened the ancient Pokemon "Devierna",the keeper of Darkness,in order to turn the world into a wasteland. Your starters are similar to Emerald,but the cities are TH-Related,So are some of the trainers and Gym Leaders are the band itself,along with myself,my friend Liz,and the Kaulitz Twin's mom,Simone.

Finished percentage:0% (Just Starting)

Your hacking skills: Sprite Recoloring,Use of P.E.T.

What help or skill you're looking for:Everything.

Additional contact information: PM/Messinger

Additional information: PM For Details.

Last edited:

Full Metal

C(++) Developer.
Years
Hack Name: None yet, as of right now though, its going to be called 'Project Sinnoh'
Hack of: FireRed
Finished Percentage: can't really say, but there are a few maps done, and some progress has been made on scripting
My hacking skills: Scripting, Tile-insertion, general hacking (EG image insertion, palette editing, i can do music, tilemaps, titlescreens, bootscreens, just general stuff. I'm an advanced-hacker in training though XP)
What Help or Skill I'm looking for: Mapping, and maybe somebody who is capable of inserting tiles, all though that isn't required. I just need a mapper, nothing more. However, if you have more services you're willing to offer, they won't be wasted/rejected.
Additional contact information: ehh....my sig doesn't have enough? lol. DAEmail[email protected] if you want to add me for IMing (works with wlm, idk what other IM services are compatible with this email though, if that doesn't work, just add me on gmail)
Additional Information:
Project Sinnoh is intended to be a replica of the Sinnoh World. It was originally intended to be released as one-hell-of-whopping-rom-base, but I decided to think twice about that. So yea, FYI: I also intend to add animations, to add to the details of things. Such as: the coal mine track thingy ma doodle south of sandgem town, the lights ontop of buildings will hopefully glow, all though idk if i'll have the room in my palettes to do that or not. I will definetly add animations to the flowers in floaroma (they are different than the rest of the flowers, which i can't find animations for) and I will also do door animations. If you are an un-discovered mapper with talent, then this job is for you.

hack1

Dragon Green
Years
  • Seen Jul 11, 2015
Hack name: Pokemon Dragin Green

Additional information about the hack: Storyline features Kyogre, Groudon and Rayquaza.

Finished percentage: 15% I have Gym 1 done, but it's buggy and needs some scripts.

Your hacking skills: I can make basic scripts like trainer battles and movement.

What help or skill you're looking for:
-Someone for hard scripts
-Maker of OW's and trainer sprites (And Unlz doesn't work on my computer, I don't know why)

Additional information: This is my first hack (Lol my name is Hack1)

Site: http://pokemondragongreen.webs.com/

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Aug 15, 2010
Hack name: Pokemon Heart Gold Revamp

Hack of:Heart gold

Additional information about the hack:

Finished percentage: 10%

Your hacking skills: Not Much

Hi, Everyone I'm new to all this but i was thinking that Pokemon Heart gold and soul silver need to revamp. Don't get me wrong the remakes were great they just could have been better, don't you think? that why I'm proposing that we do something, i wish to add a new small island to the game, maybe around the Mt. Silver or the indigo plateau were u can battle any gym leader from all 4 regions, every elite 4 member and champions and maybe also every hero and rival.
P.S. maybe the frontier brains too
So what do u guy think? Anyone think they can help?

What help or skill you're looking for: Lot of stuff.
please respond if your interested in helping.

dragonh123

Pokemon Tamer
Years
  • Seen Mar 6, 2013
Need more people

Hack name: Pokemon Coal

Hack of:
Fire Red

There's more to do than get badges! You can have other goals in the game!

Finished percentage: 3%

Your hacking skills:
Level Editing and Script editing

Any

Additional contact information:
go here and fill out forum
pokemoncoal.webs.com/invitednewmembersform.htm
or just PM me if you want

Additional information: Pretty much for any skill and anyone who is willing to work. Go to the link to send me a form so i know what you are doing :P

Last edited:

Resultz

All- round Poke-Whizz
Years
Hack - Hyacinth
Hack of
- Ruby
Progress - 5-10%
My hacking skills - Mapping, Sprite insertion and pokemon insertion, basic scripting, storyline, Most spriting

Hack Info
-Click My sig v then go to the forum titled 'Partner project-Pokemn Hyacinth

What im looking for
- Someone to Make Backsprites for 40 something Fakemon. theyre all i cannot do. Also Looking for a second scripter-Needs to be fast, as Progress is being Made very fast,

PM/VM me if you'd like to accept the offer and i'll give you my E-Mail adress

Last edited:

MikieJo

Anyone wanna battle?
Years
Hack of Ruby
Hack name: Pokemon DarkNess Rising
Progress: er 5% maybe
My hacking skills: Mapping without new tilesets, inserting sprites, getting stuck!
Need scripter who I can also call upon when I want 2 make another hack (v. unlikely)
Spriter for male sprite and back sprite I'm editing May.
D/P tile maker.
And a someone to help me I going to need someone 2 tell me if im doin something wrong
pls pm me!! tanx

pika247

Pikachu Trainer
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jul 31, 2012
Hack name:Pokemon: Prehistoric Dawn
(link in sig)

Additional information about the hack: New region, prehistoric themed fakemon.

Finished percentage: 0.5-1%

Your hacking skills: mapping, minor sprite editing, story, amalgamation sprites.

What help or skill you're looking for: Advanced spriter(Legendary Fakemon Overworlds, Fakemon backsprites, Fakemon Party Icons, and some trainer and Fakemon front sprites), Someone with Photoshop who can edit the Intro Trainer sprites(My CS4 trial ended, so I no longer have the ability to use .act files), and a decent scripter

Additional contact information: Just contact me by PM, no need to use other means

Additional information: thanks for help in advance.

starterra

The Zoroark Trainer
Years
Hack name: Pokemon - Ocarina of Time

Hack of: ???

Additional information about the hack: This hack will be a 2d remake of OoT, but with Pokemon properties.

Finished percentage: +20%

Your hacking skills: Storyline, Spriting, Average Mapping, Basic Scripting.

What help or skill you're looking for: Extreme Scripting. Oot has some extreme stuff, and putting these in a game like this will be tough.

Additional contact information: Pm me.

Additional information: Nothing, really.

TokioHumaNeko

Pokemon Zodiac Wishes
Years
Hack name: Pokemon Cosmic Destiny

Hack of: Pokemon Fire Red

Additional information about the hack: You start in the PHANTI (short for Phantom) Region,and you realize something strage is going on outside. It turns out that Team DARKNESS has taken over the region in search of the Dimensional Pokemon,Warperine. You are a beginning Psychic Trainer,and your starters are either a Totodile,Chikorita,or Cyndaquil from Prof.Virgo. (no,he's not a virgin. that's just his name.) The game starts in Aries Town,and You have to collect the 7 Zodiac Badges in order to gain access into the Celestic Tower,where the Elite 4 are located. However,before you are able to enter,You have to either Capture/Defeat the Dimensional Guardian,Warperine in Capricorn Cove. And in order to enter it,you must gain the item "Zodiac Crystal". After

Finished percentage:0% (Just Starting)

Your hacking skills: Sprite Recoloring,Use of P.E.T.,Mapping,UNLZ-GBA Usage.

What help or skill you're looking for: Scripting

(since Humanoid Destiny flopped,i decided to start over. ;) )

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Sep 30, 2023
Hack name: Poke'mon Jade

Hack of: Poke'mon Ruby

I'd like to keep it pretty basic like the original Poke'mon games. You start in Valencia Island, part of the Orange Isles. You finally become of age to begin your training to become a Poke'mon Master. Also that very day, your new neighbor is ready to begin their journey as well.

Features:
- Poke'mon from all 5 generations (Some Fake'mon - VERY FEW)
- New Hero/Heroine
- Villans are none other than Team Rocket
- Areas from the Orange Isle Series
- New Tiles and Mapping
- The 4 Gym Leaders from the series and 4 more exclusive Gym Leaders
- I'd like to have the "HG/SS Poke'mon follow" feature
- AND MUCH MORE!!!

Finished percentage: .02% (Just Started)

Your hacking skills: I'm A Spriter & Mapper

What help or skill you're looking for: Scripter, Events, & Other Scripters & Mappers

FOR INFO ABOUT THE HACK, PLEASE MESSAGE OR PM ME, THANKS!!!

Last edited:

Crysalus

Rides a mantine to school.
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Dec 27, 2010
Hack name: Pokemon Pure Obsidian

Additional information about the hack: In this hack you begin in a small mountain villiage called Wallcarve, which is isolated from the outside world. So prof. oak (possible name change and overworld change) asks you to come to the villiage's sacred cave, and tells you that the people in the villiage are dying from being poor, and therefore cannot afford food from travelling merchants.
So he asks you to take on the pokemon league, as the winnings could be enough for the community to move somewhere closer to civilisation.

Finished percentage: 0.1% (Wallcarve villiage done, and 2 main cutscenes with prof oak in wallcarve

Your hacking skills: Mapping and basic-medium scripting,(youtube.com/watch?v=itUUAGeDa9Q to see my cutscene scripts, though recently it has been edited.)

What help or skill you're looking for: Tileset making, tileset importing, sprite importing (my sister is making some sprites so sprite making isnt required) and overworld editing.

Years
  • Age 23
  • UK
  • Seen Apr 7, 2024
Hack name: Pokemon Sky Azul

Additional information about the hack: Not much yet, If any info wanted please contact 560cool.

Finished percentage:1%

Your hacking skills: Mapping(sort of) Sprite inserting (pokemon themselves)

A spriter to make some pokemon backsprites and trainer battle and overworld sprites.(Gym Leaders, Rival etc.)

Additional contact information: PM or VM, Email is [email protected]

Years
  • Seen Mar 29, 2011
Hack name: Pokemon Dragon Red

Additional information about the hack: Story: 3 years after Ash Ketchum defeated Lance in the pokemon league Lance's son Rith went on a quest to restore his fathers honor. During his quest he becomes the strongest dragon type trainer in all 4 regions but can he defeat Ash? It's up to you in: POKEMON DRAGON RED

Finished percentage:0% JUST STARTED

Your hacking skills:mapping,basic text scripting,title screens,Storylines.

What help or skill you're looking for:Right now im in need direly of a experienced/medium skilled scripter,a spriter and someone to import D/P pokemon

Additional contact information: AIM: ZephyriusLG (send me a message)

Additional information: I am VERY dedicated and hopeful to making this a good hack im willing to work up to 7-8 hours a day on it with a team and possibly more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back