• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Quick Battle / BF Partner Request / IV Battle Thread [looking for a battle? go here!]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 14, 2021
Looking for 4th gen standard battle.
VM/PM me. I'll tell you my FC later. (lazy to post)

Years
I'm looking for a self-destruction race with any Pokemon.

What I means by that is: In a triple battle, the first person whose team kills itself wins.

Please PM me if interested.

Years
  • Seen Jun 13, 2013
(STATUS: ONLINE)

Looking for a Pokémon Online Battle, 5th Gen Wi-Fi Ubers. If interested, PM me!
Battle will be on Pokécommunity Server.
PM Me if you want a Pokémon Battle! I will reply back if I can. Please also PM me what time we are going to battle, that will make it less complicated (GMT -/+ #:## ) I will occasionally change my status (offline or online for convenience) So offline means don't PM me Pokémon battles when I'm offline. Only PM me when I'm online. (I'm always open for battles, so I'll keep this post here instead of deleting it). Right now, I'm (GMT -6 Central Time) (Traveling occasionally!)

OR
You can battle me over Wi-Fi! You pick.
It will be 5th Gen Pokemon Battling. (Black and White Games) No hacked Pokémon. (Illegal Pokémon such as WonderTomb, however, Shiny Pokémon obtained by hacking is allowed, and so is IV/EV Trained is allowed) Just PM me when you can battle me!
===NO LEGENDARIES===
1377 7150 4477
Ryan

(STATUS: ONLINE)

Last edited:

Calamity

Just for the love of the game.
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Nov 10, 2020
Anyone up for a standard 5th gen battle? No tiers or whatever, just a straight 6v6 battle, VM me if you're interested! :)

Calamity

Just for the love of the game.
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Nov 10, 2020
Still looking for a battle, same as above, Vm me!

junior403

The Show Must Go On...
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Aug 17, 2014
anyone for a lv.1 4th Gen NFE?(only 1st ev sage) no ubers, dragon rage, scythers.

pm me

HG:5285 8886 5354 (junior)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back