• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon BW Champion Battles!!!

Years
  • Seen Jun 14, 2013
It was a safety net incase you scarfed a dragon, it worked did't it?

I guess it did. Wasn't a very fun match though. I guess it's because my originality was constricted to using a singular type in an attempt to win. It's not because I lost. I also didn't have a fun match with Pknight, who I beat. Monotype is boring.

Houndoomed

Battle Master
Years
i can't battle for the rest of the day i need to do some more EV training

I won the fighting badge 3-0

Good game Jester, My Dark team is undefeated at this point and I have 4 badges!

Hoo aah!
Bruno1.png

Dark types can really hold their own!

Years
  • Seen Jun 14, 2013
I won the fighting badge 3-0

Good game Jester, My Dark team is undefeated at this point and I have 4 badges!

Hoo aah!
Bruno1.png

Dark types can really hold their own!

I thought Bruno used rock types. That one black guy from gen 5 is the one who uses fighting types. Anyways, I want a rematch against you later with these rules.
-2 ubers max
-Must use atleast 2 of your gym's type
-Evasion clause

Monotype is lame.

Houndoomed

Battle Master
Years
I thought Bruno used rock types. That one black guy from gen 5 is the one who uses fighting types. Anyways, I want a rematch against you later with these rules.
-2 ubers max
-Must use atleast 2 of your gym's type
-Evasion clause

Monotype is lame.

Mono type is Sick!, Bruno uses fighting types dude, thats Red and Blue 101 right there

Gym battles must be 6 of your type, thems the rules, Ill battle you anyway you like friendly though later

Years
  • Seen Jun 14, 2013
Mono type is Sick!, Bruno uses fighting types dude, thats Red and Blue 101 right there

Gym battles must be 6 of your type, thems the rules, Ill battle you anyway you like friendly though later

Rules are lame. Next time I'll just "waste" my two uber spots on the only two ubers who can take ice attacks and are dragons.

Back