• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Eeveelution Poll - Vote on your favourite Eeveelution!

What is the best Eeveeltution?

• Total voters

Arcturus.

Chews nails and spits napalm
Years
for me this is a tie between umbreon and jolteon but not because of stats but emotional attactments. jolteon because its the first eevee i ever had. i've imported it all the from LG to pkmn white and he's saved me from blacking out tons of times.
umbreon because i've had it almost as long as jolteon. i dont have him in white because he's stuck in pkmn XD gale of darkness but i have the same emotional attatchment. you know what? i wont choose between them. i like them both equally.

Murkrow

Nasty Plotting
Years
  • Seen Nov 13, 2023
vaporeon. First eeveelution i tried when first playing RBY and loved it since

Affliction

Booted out - don't be like me!
Years
  • Age 46
  • Seen Sep 3, 2016
Hey people, I finally put up the finale, you should go check there.

Years
For me it has to be Umbreon.
While I was first playing Pokemon silver Umbreon/Espeon had not been in the Anime so I though Eevee could only evolve using stones. I was amazed when it evolved into an Umbreon. I ran and told my brother, he didn't believe me so he trained up Eevee and it evolved into Espeon, which shook us both, a Pokemon evolving into a different one with out stones? Mind = Blown

Atomic Pirate

I always win.
Years
What's yellow, prickly, and electric? Jolteon, of course! Not only is it fast, but it also looks shockingly cool. It seems to balance the cute with the cool, and it can learn some great Electric-type moves.

TheLeetCasualGamer

Hi, I'm strange :3
Years
Leafeon, it's one of my favorites in general

Good physical defense, speed, and attack along with the side of it being able to learn both sword dance and baton pass makes it very fun to have in a physical type team

The design is also plain adorable.

Years
  • Seen Sep 18, 2020
I like the basic Eevee most, it gets some interesting moves if kept in its base form.
Jolteon is my go-to for the evolutions though. Apparently it's also a well-used sweeper in first generation competitive.

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Mar 26, 2021
Umbreon for me I really like thisone's designed the best. It makes for a great wall to got to lovethat defense.

o Pikachu o

Pikachu
Years
Vaporeon. One of my favorite Pokèmon's. It seems like everytime I've played a Pokèmon game I used Vaporeon. Crystal, Leaf Green, Platinum, Black 2, Red/Blue.

Years
Umbreon

It's level-up moves aren't too good but it has an alright overall move pool. Honestly though I think it has the coolest design and it's fairly unique amongst dark types.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
Espeon has an amazing design and is purple which is my favorite color so gotta go with that! :3

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 13, 2024
Espeon > Leafeon > Umbreon > Flareon > Jolteon > Vaporeon > Glaceon

Years
  • Seen Jun 16, 2016
Well, i will take a vote on Glaceon cuz i love ice type
I also love vaporeon, but i prefer ice type~

Back