• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

March Maaaadness

Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
When I'm in class 50% of my time is dedicated to class work and 50% of it is dedicated to my Pokemon Challenges =/

I should really stop playing in class.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
I would do it too if I could get away with it. ALAS!

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Hey, DCC hit 5,000 posts while I was away. c:

What.
I just logged into Facebook to find 48 notifications- most of which are from a guy I know liking a mass amount of pictures. >_> That certainly surprised me. I thought it was a glitch eheheh.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
How creepy. People have no sense of what's creepy on Facebook nowadays.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
I tell myself all the time to go on Facebook just a little more often and end up not doing so. whoops.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
That's how I figured out the Pope resigned this morning!

EJ

everything is purple
Years
  • Age 31
  • FL
  • Seen Mar 19, 2022
I prefer Twitter over Facebook because there's less crap but lately I've been turned off by social networks. It's the same stuff everyday lol

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 13, 2023
I use FB to play pool and chat with old classmates, that's pretty much it. No drama or any bull like others have. I mean really, you know 1000 people irl to have em on FB? I tried to build a decent sized FB, but apparently people are indeed protective of who they have on theirs, and I can't get it over 100. :C

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
I'm like...230 I think? I use it to talk to my mom when we're both home as well, it's really convenient.

EJ

everything is purple
Years
  • Age 31
  • FL
  • Seen Mar 19, 2022
Yea my Facebook has around 250~ friends

Most of those were people adding me too...I rarely use it haha

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
Years
Livewire sit down. I'm fast approaching the 1000. B]

...that's probably not a good thing at all, though.

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 13, 2023
Seriously, though how do you guys get there? I'm having trouble with 150 cause no one really knows me.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
Add strangers, and people that go to your school/have lots of mutual friends with you? I remove people that I know go to my school but I never meet or talk to. Also I cleared out my list after high school; I had tons of friends that I didn't even know that I kept on because it was awkward to remove people you might see later. I would have much less if I didn't keep college acquaintances on there in case they advertise a college event I'd like to see.

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 13, 2023
Strangers make facebook block my add friend button, and friends of friends the same thing. Its strange.Also, what the hell at Naruto, that stuffs getting too weird.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
I literally have 20something friends. But I know all of them offline (short of a cousin who lives in another state). I: One of those people I've only met once, but we spent almost all of that portion of the day talking (he's the one who was liking a bunch of my photos).

I've hunted down online friends on Facebook (they gave me their names so I could find them), though.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
I got confused because this is a new page for me and I was like "why is having friends in their 20s weird...?"

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Haha. x;

Asdfghjkl
It isn't my birthday, but I was just given my birthday gift from my parents. c:
Technically isn't "mine" because I'm too young, but it was bought mainly so I can shoot it.

This is the same one, only I got the picture off Google-
Spoiler:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back