• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

Watch out for Ghosts! (Everything must be Pokemon Related)

darkpokeball

Beware the Chainsaw Meowth 0.o
Years
It was on Pokemon's Youtube channel. o.o;
Is anyone going to get PMD: Explorers of Infinity?
I'm thinking about it cuz I loved PMD: Red...but I hated Explorers of Time.

~Ryukaa

total nerd
Years

I actually like the Mystery Dungeon series more than the mothership titles... and I reaaaally like the mothershpi titles. You can probably guess my answer.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

"Disappointing" but far from surprised. It's just like what they did from the move to Gameboy Advanced from the Gameboy Color. And the Gamecube to the Wii and so forth. It's not like this hasn't happened before.

In this respect, I find it a little amusing that people are disappointed that the Pokemon games are going to be on the 3DS. it was only going to be a matter of time.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I'm not sure if I'll be able to get a 3DS by the time the new Pokemon games come out. If not, then I will hold off on getting it until I get the console (unless Best Buy sells it for $15 on a special weekend like they did with Kingdom Hearts over the holidays. Then it will become the second 3DS game on my shelf waiting to be played).

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023

Super Pokémon Rumble eeee ♥ That game is one of the reasons I got my 3DS, as well as Kid Icarus! I was quite fortunate that the week it was released here was my birthday so it was an ideal gift.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023

Haha, "mashing A" is one way to look at it but I personally loved the whole feel of the game, it was a nice refresher from the standard "human controls Pokémon" and the game play was a lot more fun than Mystery Dungeon for me. Definitely my favourite spin off to date!

Limanya

Page of Breath
Years

I still think PMD is the best spin-off. Welp, Delcatty and Blastoise appears to be a great combination XD

First time i did the test in Time, i got Skitty. I started to love Skitty so much that i actually used a guide to get Skitty in Sky.

Back