• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Shiny Gold!

pizzakoe

Experienced Spriter
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Aug 12, 2023
Umm... yes. I think I understand. And what do you think the Rival scripts are? It's just a trainer which is programmed to appear in several places, like the other trainers. Like Carlos. The only difference is that he has a special music. And I repeat: if you call someone "Champion" in the game, he will take the rival's name, like Gary in Fire Red (in R/S/E that wouldn't happen). I guess he could pick another category, kill other random music and, via ASM, make that category have the Champion theme, but I don't know if that can be done, and that's not too vital for the game.

Yeah! I Finally Got it, thanks, And Sorry for me being so dumb:p!! (Where was I whith my mind..)

Years
  • Seen Sep 18, 2007
Hey everybody! I finished Johto pokemon league and I dont know how to start kanto.. because the game starts automatically out of itself all over again.. Can anyone help me?

ChrisG14

I'm back baby!
Years
Hey everybody! I finished Johto pokemon league and I dont know how to start kanto.. because the game starts automatically out of itself all over again.. Can anyone help me?

Well, before you even started the game, you should have went to VBA Options --> Emulator --> Save Type --> Flash 64K.

Pieandcowz

Teh Moo Cow
Years
  • Seen Aug 26, 2014
do you need help with any sprites? If you have aim or yahoo messenger pm me with it cause I can help you with a lot of stuff for the game.

BurstX

Some old fart
Years
zel i love this hack the phone booth is a great idea and i love the new screenies, cant wait for beta 5

Zowayix

hi
Years
note to bobmarleypeople: just catch an abra anywhere, it only knows teleport and it can learn HM05 flash.

Wonder what's going to happen with the baby kangaskhan...
Can't wait for beta5!

T.Guy

Why helo thar
Years
  • Age 34
  • UK
  • Seen Apr 25, 2009
This hack is impressive. I have been waiting for so long to play a Gold remake (which I can put my Johto pokemon on from my Fire Red, if that's possible) and explore in an advanced Johto. This hack is awesome, well done. I can't wait to buy a flash cart, so I can play it on the move (I hardly use the PC nowadays).

Last edited:

thundermew

Mew of Thunder
Years
  • Seen Mar 12, 2014
This is definitely my favourite hack, I've been playing it for quite a while

GSC was the best out of the series so a remake is awesome

Sergio--

...call me Serg!o...
Years
Yeah.
Well Zel, I like to think that these days you're not only remaking but CREATING in the deep way.
This is sooo great, a remake is always good but... what you're doing now is better. It had got already new things but not like now.
Hey, could you spoil any of the new trick house's tricks?

pizzakoe

Experienced Spriter
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Aug 12, 2023
Hya!

Say Zel, It sounds Kinda Weird and I don't no why you should do this but: Are you Going to change/remix the musics from Kanto, Also?

I repeat:
I don't no why you should, but maybe it will be better!!

Pizzakoe

shinygoldash

bagel-meister ;)
Years
u know.there could be a pikachu or lapras isle which has a pikachu beach where u can get shiny pichus in an egg and u could get a baby lapras from lapras river.zel,if u like the idea i'll pm u a map.

well next week,i'll send it onto here as well.bye

Last edited:

Gabri

m8
Years
Hey Zel, will you do the Trick House much trickier than R/S/E? I (and many others) would like if it is much trickier than before XD. Well, keep up!

Congrats for going over the 700 posts!

Ice Lightning

Ya realy like that alien movie
Years
Shiny Gold has been on my computer's favorite list for a long time, this is my favorite hack, hope ya keep up the good work. (P.S. if you need any one to scratch any pokemon I'm your guy :D)

Back