• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Everybody lets SAY..Happy birthday,Xulek (Ven Bloodia)!!!

Broken_Arrow

Paper Plane
Years
28.gif

A very very happy birthday to my dear special person,You! may you spend a happy time and have lots of presents and cake enjoy doing crazy things because you can !!!!
by Egypt timing you're already 20 now and i couldn't wait to say it by US timing lol :P....COME ON GUYS LETS CELEBRATE VENNY'S BIRTHDAYYYY ^0^ :3333

*plays this*

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P-SMJtcTBqU

LETS ALL DANCE :33333 SILLY I KNOW BUT WHO CARES <333333​

Last edited:

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
Woah I didn't realize that Ven Bloodia was Xulek. :O

Happy birthday bro, you're always in OT and you seem like a really nice dude. Hope it's a good cake-filled day.

Years
Happy Birthday Xulek, and have a fun day.

I remember all the fun we had in the Trivia boards, but don't eat too much cake!

And we're both 20 now, which is cool.

Love you all the best~

- Hikari10

Years
Happy birthday XulekVenny! :P I already congratulated you via VM, but here's another congrats from me! (and in the nick of time!) You're an awesome guy, and I hope your birthday is as awesome and cool as you are! Only one more year til you can legally go clubbing and drinking! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOPARTY!!!!!

Avishka

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Nov 13, 2019
Happy Birthday!! :D
I hope your birthday is awesome!!~
I didn't know that Ven Bloodia was Xulek. :0 :0

Back