• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Username changes have returned. [Read the first post!]

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
Years
jCK8qEc.gif

Breathe it all in children, the smell of name changes lingers blissfully in the air..

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
Years
Changing username to something entirely new is all fine and dandy but what I was wondering was if we are allowed to just swap usernames with some of our alternative accounts? I mean, I still use my alts sometimes so...it ain't like they're there just because I wanted to save up some username or anything...at least, not all of them. orz

Either way, swapping names with alts mean that we won't be putting our original name at risk of being taken by someone else, right? Since the authority over both the accounts basically lie with the same user. Assuming, that is, the whole thing is allowed. Swapping...because technically it is changing two username and not one lol. Idk. What do ya think, staffies? I like some of my alts a lot so I'd probably change it. But I got a lot of history with this name so I'm not sure....

Either way, I just wanted to ask. :3

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
Years
Ahaha, okay. I'm glad to hear that! Means I can totally go wild with experimentation lmfao. Either way, glad to have the system back, audy. Looking forward to PC 2.0 now. :3 Great job, mate.

-goes off to search for his alternate accounts thread to get a list of the 10+ accounts he has to choose from-

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
Knew that name changes would return one day, but wooow… I seriously wasn't expecting it to be this soon. xD Thanks a lot, guys.

Synerjee

[font=Itim]Atra du evarinya ono varda.[/font]
Years
Wow this is great news! I'm glad this has been brought back. Thank you admins <3 I'm not sure if I would like a name change though... Will think about it haha.

Sirfetch’d

Wow this is great news! I'm glad this has been brought back. Thank you admins <3 I'm not sure if I would like a name change though... Will think about it haha.

Your name is already pretty! but yes, this is definitely the best news of the day. Loving all of the new names already :D

Nakala Pri

Guys, this is so awesome! :D I am so happy and OMG I thank you Moddies and I seriously love you all know!!!!!!!!!! C: C: C:

I think I might go with Tiara... I'm posting in the other thread and demanding a name change asap!!! :D

Taemin

[i][b]MOVE[/i][/b]
Years
  • Age 36
  • USA
  • Seen Dec 10, 2023
I love you people so much for what you know how to do with this place.. XD I honestly thought PC would never be able to handle name changes again. This is impressive. ;;

Back