• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you currently playing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Warship

異議あり!
Years
finally figured out how to hack my wii so playing a variety of games such as
The Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess , Fire Emblem Radiant Dawn , Super Mario Galaxy 2 and much more :D

Years
HeartGold! I'm really fond of Wii games at the moment though. Can never say no when my sister asks me to play Mario Party or Mario Kart.

TY

StarCraft 2, as i always start the day with a few matches of this game xD
Really keeps me focused if i needed to be :P

Years
Picked up Kid Icarus: Uprising today, and I'm having a great time with it. The control scheme doesn't bother me in the slightest, the dialouge is hilarious and the multiplayer is pretty solid. ^^

Years
I've been experiencing the singleplayer/alone phase of my gaming life...
I completed Tomb Raider (2013) just a few hours ago, and now I'm working on Far Cry 3. Plus a bit of State of Decay, Killing Floor, and CS:GO mixed in.

EDIT: Yay for the Autumn Steam Sale that just passed! That's where I picked up Tomb Raider, State of Decay, and FC3.

Blastin'Tyruntz

Keeps blasting off again!
Years
Batman: Arkham Asylum.
Alice: Madness returns.
Crusader Kings II: The old gods.
Scribblenauts: Unlimited (LOL XD).
Panzar.
Team Fortress 2.
Aliens VS Predators.
DOTA 2.
The last of us (YEAH!!!!)
Pokemon Sacred Gold (for a monotype).

About to buy some other games.

«Chuckles»

Sharky
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Apr 29, 2023
Currently playing Sleeping Dogs and Final Fantasy VII. I am up to 7 on my final fantasy run and have completed the last 6 (yay for not having a life and an unusually long bus trip every day!) Sleeping dogs I just want to finish the story since its so good and havent played it for a while.

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
At the moment, I'm playing Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker HD. Restarted the game about three days ago; now, I'm almost midway through. It'll be done by this Saturday, I'm sure. Aside from that, I'm also playing Grand Theft Auto V.

Dragon

lover of milotics
Years
Well, I was playing Legend of Zelda, A Link Between Worlds, and right now I'm in the Dark Dungeon. It's.. pretty cool; you enter a dungeon in total darkness, and everything sort of -works- in darkness. If you know what I mean. D:

LilyAnn

All your base are belong to us
Years
Recently I've been playing Fire Emblem: Awakening, Shin Megami Tensei IV, and Pokemon Y.

TY

Playing Age of Empires 2 now, trying to beat the Aztec campaign

T!M

Four Category MoTY (VG) Winner
Years
DING DONG! Got me a PS3 this evening, bought Final Fantasy 7 immediately on PSN upon getting home! That being said:

I will be playing FF7 exclusively.

That means, Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm Generations and RuneScape are hitting the shelf for an undetermined period.

My child hood memories are flooding back.

TY

Like a regular ShadowE waking up, im playing Command and Conquer: Tiberian Sun

TY

The ones who know me know what im doing in that game >:D

Reactions: T!M

imevil

Biggest Scyther Fan
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jun 5, 2016
What I'm Playing:
NBA 2k14