• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Club Approval] → Please READ before making a club in this sub-forum.

Years
If you haven't already noticed, this forum has been under moderation so that staff members can keep track of clubs unable to meet conditions in place. If your thread does not show up on the page string straight away, that will mean that it is awaiting approval by the moderator. This shall be done by Midori Chi so she can evaluate whether or not the thread has abided by certain requirements.

It's a simple procedure, but ensures that there shall be no issues concerning clubs that were to be made without the member's acknowledgement.

• The member you're willing to make a fan club for MUST know about it beforehand, this can be done simply by sending them a PM or contacting them via other means.
  • It is necessary that they post in this thread stating that they have allowed you to make the thread as proof of their compliance.

(Do note that posts in this thread that have not been made in relation to this step shall be deleted on sight.)

Failure to abide by these guidelines shall resort to the thread being locked and/or disapproved without hesitation. You will know if your thread has been rejected if it does not show up after within at least 24 hours of its creation. If this is ever the case, you are more than welcome to make another thread that shall be reviewed once again, hopefully by that time the member whom the club is for would have already posted in this thread approving of their authorisation.

That's basically it, a typically simple procedure that shouldn't get in the way of your enjoyment. By all means, do enjoy your time here.

* If you have further questions, or wish to have the title of your thread changed, then don't hesitate to PM Midori Chi of your query and she shall tend to it as soon as possible.

Last edited:

Franceschi

a.k.a justin timberlake
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 5, 2015
I give Kishouku/Guillermo/Furrylover permission to create my fanclub. :3

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years
By the power of the Lone Arc, I, Zuzu, bequeath to .Sublime the right to make my fanclub!

I give permission to .Sublime to make my fan club.

Fox♠

Banned
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen May 16, 2011
BY THE POWER OF GREYSKULL, VENDAK CAN MAKE ME A FANCLUUBBBBBBB!

Man if only I was he-man =/

Yeah, giving permission to Vendak to make me one.

Honest

Hi!
Years
I told Shinjislover via Vm that I'll make him a club. He siad ok with the only restristion that the title doesn't look all flashy. :P

Artemis

i'm no goddess
Years
  • Seen Dec 10, 2013
I have given ShinjisLover permission to make me a FanClub.

Kazukii

Banned
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Dec 2, 2009
I gave permission for Cheesymitten to make me a fan club.

Guillermo

i own a rabbit heh
Years
Guillaume//Rode a Ned says:
Someone needs to make me a fanclub.
Guillaume//Rode a Ned says:
Like, honestly.
mattie says:
wait you dont have one? :S
mattie says:
i'll make it

That's just how I roll.