• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

OOC:// The Children Are Hunted

Roserade

Proud Member of the PQ.
Years
  • Seen Jul 12, 2014
Looking for Gym Leaders and AAPM/RDM Members​

PG:16
For Violence
For Romance Scenes (Let's keep it Low)
War Language​

Now is your chance to see the world. Your real world.

Plot:
In places around the modern Human World, strange creatures are beginning to appear. They are incredible beings with the power to control elements. Soon, they are brought into regular society as everyday citizens. They came to be known as Pokemon, the Miracles of the Earth. And soon, people began to keep them as pets, as friends, and as slaves. Some use these marvels to battle one another, which is enjoyable and often in good taste. But others use them to do all their dirty work. They make their lives miserable, as Humans believe they are the truly amazing race. These awful people have united against the good people of Pangaea, and formed the AAPM, The Alliance Against Powerful "Miracles". Pokemon have began turning against these Humans, even the ones who bring them goodness and cheer. The RDM, Rebels for the Destruction of Man, have began to hurt anyone in their way of destroying the AAPM. This group of rebels are mostly made up of Pokemon. But once a Pokemon is caught or chooses to be partners with a human, it loses it's power to talk. But some Pokemon, although mistrusting of adults, allow children at the age of 10 to travel with as companions. Between the two fighting forces, AAPM and RDM, chaos is brought to the land. But, the children of the world have united against them or with them. What will you do?

Conflict: Children around the world have been visited by strange nightmares in their sleep, warning them of the dangers of Pokemon. Some have decided to fight for the AAPM, and others have been visited by dreams of the tyranny of the humans and have chosen to fight against them for the RDM. Then, one select group of children, who posess a pure heart and open mind, have been chosen to start a journey with these marvels. They will face challenges along the way, but it is worth it because without them, there is no hope for the future. Endless fighting will pillage cities and towns. The AAPM is creating tools for capturing these Pokemon and holding them captive. The Pangaean Region is slowly drifitng apart due to the chaos sprung up by the AAPM and the RDM.

The time is now, and the world is Pangaea. To put it simply, the Alliance Against Powerful Miracles, or AAPM, are fighting the Rebels, RDM, for control of Pokemon. Children are bestowed the gift of Pokemon and adults are prohibited the use of Pokemon. However, the Alliance Against Powerful Miracles is building technology in order to capture Pokemon. They are sending agents to capture children. The Rebels however just want freedom so they devise ways to bring down the AAPM. As a Child Trainer, or CT, you choose what you want to do. Fight for a certain team, or just battle it out at the gyms.​

You:
Spoiler:

SU's and Apps:
Spoiler:

Gyms:
Spoiler:

Spots Available
Spoiler:

Me:
Spoiler:

Post your OOC thoughts here.

Last edited:

Nideous

The world refused to change...
Years
Nice OOC thread. By the way, who determines what pokemon the gym leaders have? Because that's the only thing stopping me from posting a battle with the electric leader. So, does the first to battl them make up what they have? Or do you as the GM?

Edit: I keep losing my current team and sub characters. So, I will post them here and just update them as I go.

My team:
Esper (Espeon): level 41, Signal Beam, Psychic, Shadow Ball, Bite.
Volt (Manectric): level 36, Discharge, Zap Canon, Quick Attack, Double Kick
Razor (Skarmory): level 36, Steel Wing, Brave Bird, Air Cutter, Whirlwind
Deluge (Wartortle): level 34, Water Pulse, Ice Beam, Rapid Spin, Protect
Amber (Leafeon): level 35, Synthesis, Quick Attack, Solar Beam, Razor Leaf
Draco (Shelgon): level 35, Flamethrower, Dragonbreath, Dragon Pulse, Zen Headbutt
Vulpix: level 45, Flamethrower, Flash, Flame Charge, Dig

Current sub-characters:
Van (Vulpix): level 45, Flamethrower, Flash, Flame Charge, Dig
Marcus: power; future sight. Team: Clefairy, level 32; Magmar, level 31; Gyarados, level 33; Mightyena, level 29; Swellow, level 28
Robby: power; telekinesis.
Mia: power; being a brat :P. Team: Delcatty, level 35; Glameow, level 34; Ursaring, level 44; Sparkles (Rattata), level 41; Munchlax, level 34; Fearow, level 33
Winny Shieldmaker: level 44, Mirror Coat, Counter, Light Screen, Teleport
Trigger Hawkeyes: level 59, Twister, Fly, Aerial Ace, Mud Shot
Espore: level 41, Signal Beam, Psychic, Shadow Ball, Bite
Quincy: No power. Team: Arcino (Sceptile), level 49; Logana (Venomoth), level 46; Zemda (Lapras), level 47; Reiginleif (Sandslash), level 44; Kitreena (Liepard), level 45; Alastar (Scizor), level 48
Drake: Power; Dragon Mastery, flirting. Team; Kilita (Flygon), level 65; Zeal (Salamence), level 64; Rena (Dragonair), level 63; Mako (Deino), level 38; Egg (Gible), level 0; Egg (Axew), level 0; Zelgum (in box) (Haxorus), level 63; Tak (In box) (Garchomp), level 62; Goras (in box) (Altaria), level 63; Kendo (in box) (Hydreigon), level 61;

Last edited:

Roserade

Proud Member of the PQ.
Years
  • Seen Jul 12, 2014
I left you something on your Profile. ^^

I'm Updating the Gym Leaders Section. ^^

So, I've thought about the gym situation and the best thing right now would be to do as Nideous did, and RP as the Gym Leader during your battle with them. Once we get more Gym Leaders, this should get easier. If you don't understand, feel free to RP me. ^^ Also, if you don't know how to RP a gym battle by yourself, I would e happy to help, and if some other people would too, that'd be great. ^^ The gym leaders don't have assigned Pokemon, but I would venture to say, they have "every" Pokemon of that type. You can make up those Pokemon, depending on how you are doing badge-wise. If you have five badges and are up against a water gym leader, they would not have a Magikarp.

Nideous- That battle was too easy. It doesn't make sense to have your Electrike evolve that quickly. A Gym Battle should take 2-3 posts if you do them by yourself. I'd be happy to battle with you, gym-style. ;D

I'll start the battle as Blitz. Do you still want the Electrike to evolve?

Last edited:

Nideous

Years
I've changed it around like you asked, take a look and let me know how I'm doing so far! And like I said in the IC thread, I intended that it was Blitz's Elektrike that had evolved, but kinda messed up. Thanks for the help! This is making me into a better RPer. :D

Also, I don't mind RPing the gym leaders from time to time. All you have to do is ask.

Roserade

Proud Member of the PQ.
Years
  • Seen Jul 12, 2014
That's great! So I posted, and you're doing great so far. In about three more posts of back-and-forth, the battle should be over. It's much better. ^^

Garet

GhostFire
Years
Awesome! That was a good battle.

And, I have a random question, pertaining to this roleplay, that just kinda popped into my head...if a Pokemon loses the ability to speak once that Pokemon is captured, then would that same Pokemon be able to regain the ability to speak should it ever escape or break its Pokeball or have its Pokeball broken or something?
...Sorry, random question, but still.

Nideous

Years

And, I have a random question, pertaining to this roleplay, that just kinda popped into my head...if a Pokemon loses the ability to speak once that Pokemon is captured, then would that same Pokemon be able to regain the ability to speak should it ever escape or break its Pokeball or have its Pokeball broken or something?

^^^ This.

Also, would the CTs know each other? I mean not know who they are personally, but see something kindred about each other. Because Verus Umbra and I are on our way to the same gym right now, and we might meet each other along the way.

Roserade

Proud Member of the PQ.
Years
  • Seen Jul 12, 2014

Yes. If that happens they can talk. Maybe later in the RP, somebody catches you and you break free. That'd be cool, but just an idea. And thanks for the compliment on the battle. ^^

Also, would the CTs know each other? I mean not know who they are personally, but see something kindred about each other. Because Verus Umbra and I are on our way to the same gym right now, and we might meet each other along the way.

Sure, you just have to talk to her about that. Maybe, foreshadow a bit. Maybe go with her to the gym. It's up to you. ^^

Nideous

Years
Yes. If that happens they can talk. Maybe later in the RP, somebody catches you and you break free. That'd be cool, but just an idea. And thanks for the compliment on the battle. ^^

Sure, you just have to talk to her about that. Maybe, foreshadow a bit. Maybe go with her to the gym. It's up to you. ^^

Ok, thanks! That information certainly helped.

Roserade

Proud Member of the PQ.
Years
  • Seen Jul 12, 2014
Yeah, but, my character just got kidnapped, so you probably shouldn't head there anymore. You don't have to read the whole post, just read the very last section. And I would think that there are birds in any city.

Garet

GhostFire
Years
Oh...Okay, then. And, Garet's in Tokyo. It's just me personally who hasn't been to Tokyo.
...Would there be some kind of radio or walkie-talkie or cell phone or Bluetooth or something that wouldn't require a hand or finger to activate or use?

Roserade

Proud Member of the PQ.
Years
  • Seen Jul 12, 2014
Not Bluetooth. I'll change my post. I'll send a bird.

Nideous

Years
Heh, it's not like I have anything else to do, which is kind of sad now that I think about it. I'm not the GM, so I may be way off base here, and if I am I'm sorry, but I think the level may be important to know. That way if say you and I ever get into it, I'd know ahead of time how well I'd probably do. I mean, a level 20 Arcanine wouldn't put up too much of a fight against Esper, but a level 50 one? But, then again, levels aren't everything. If I'm out of line, let me know, but that is just what I think.

Roserade

Proud Member of the PQ.
Years
  • Seen Jul 12, 2014
Fuyu and Nideous sure are on a lot. Keep up the roleplaying!

Anyways, do the levels and movesets of RDM Pokemon matter at all?

;D No. I mostly include levels to show level up moves. As Nideous said, levels aren't everything. I would just make it a tougher battle, since you are probably pretty strong. Since you are in the RDM, you can choose whatever moves you want. I would venture to say, you can have all its level up moves, egg moves, and so on since you don't need a trainer. But, expect a fight.

Roserade

Proud Member of the PQ.
Years
  • Seen Jul 12, 2014
Perfecto! Great job on this RDM sub-plot Fuyu and Nideous.

Nideous

Years
I just go with the flow. Hehehe :D I must say that it is quite an interesting way to begin developing Thomas from a charimatic showboat into a good leader that people are willing to follow. But of course, such things take time. But it's a start towards maturing my character.

Back