• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Even more new Formes?

Bluerang1

pin pin
Years
^What he said. The New Forme will have whatever one of the Musketeer's doesn't have a high stat in and Keldeo will use that to defeat Kyurem.

Raichupacabra

Villain
Years
Kyurem, the genies and Keldeo are probably the only Pokemon that are going to have new forms. Also, the whole trio's speed is equal so the only option would be HP. SO they would probably lower a stat and raise one of his Attack stats.

Last edited:

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
Years
Yay, new formes. Especially involving Keldeo! 'Cause that's what the fans really want to see! [/sarcasm] According to Serebii, it changes its Forme in a forest near Sangl Town but I really don't care, you guys. Really. Don't. Care.

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
Years
Kyurem, the genies and Keldeo are probably the only Pokemon that are going to have new forms. Also, the whole trio's speed is equal so the only option would be HP. SO they would probably lower a stat and raise one of his Attack stats.
Hp rarely changes though unless they do something like Rotom with it's formes.
I wonder if this new forest was part of Icirus' forest at one point, the same forest the Muskeeter's used to live in.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
Yay, new formes. Especially involving Keldeo! 'Cause that's what the fans really want to see! [/sarcasm] According to Serebii, it changes its Forme in a forest near Sangl Town but I really don't care, you guys. Really. Don't. Care.

Yeah I read about that and that sounds like a really boring way to change formes. An event, sure, an item, sure, a location, nah. Probably because I'm thinking quite negatively about it, that it won't have much of a backstory to change forme there. XD;

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen May 15, 2023
Oh right...Did we post the newest info here yet? Guess not, though if I'm wrong oh well.

In Form Featuring news~

Keldeo changes form in a Forest near the second City in New Unova. So its a Locational Form Change much like Giratina, Burmy, and in some degree Castform/Deerling/Sawsbuck.

The Kami Trio "Can" change form with the help of some unknown item, whether it be a Key Item like Shaymin, or a Hold Item like Giratina, I don't know. Although you can still catch the new Kami Trio forms through the Dream Radar exclusively.

(still don't know if the item changes them from Incarnation form to Sacred Beast form or vice versa. The reverse would be cool though possible it can do both, even though then that makes the Sacred beast Forms "being exclusive to Dream Radar" a blatant lie cause they obviously won't be if you can change them by an item received in game.)

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
Ooh, I actually like Keldeo's full forme more than I like its normal forme, so yay! However wait from the screenshot, does that mean the spirits of Virizion/Cobalion/Terrakion are involved in summoning it, or do you need to have all three, I wonder. OR DOES IT UNLOCK THOSE?

Edit: just saw about needing the other three to change the forme I guess that makes sense.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen May 15, 2023
Says on Pokejungle that all three need to be in your party to change Keldeo's form.

and the Item for the Kami is a Hold Item called Reverse Mirror.

Keldeo reminds me of Umichika from Bleach XD

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
Well in July's CoroCoro there's scans of Keldeo's new Resolution forme.
CoroCoro_July_2012_Keldeo.png

I'm a little disappointed that there wasn't much changes to it Usual Forme. I was expecting that the scan of the forme on the cover was hiding changes for it's body, but they stay unchanged. :(

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen May 15, 2023
Kinda makes sense that the body wouldn't change much if they don't change its stats like the rumor says.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
I noticed with this new forme it looks kinda more noble, or more brave, does anyone else get that impression from its design?

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
Pfft @ random anime characters. I just like how its hoof is lifted and it's looking upwards, looks like it has a purpose whereas its other forme just looks kinda boring because it's just standing there. :x

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
@XanderO That's what I'm thinking!
And I really like the new horn, never said I hated it, just sort of disappointed. I guess it will grow on me, cause like Nica said , it sort looks more royal.

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
Years
I agree with Requility, my first impression after seeing it's full body was it seems more norble with the hair in front of it looking more regal and it's stand.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 11, 2022
@ XanderO: ...no. xD

I agree with Nica. I actually like the form now that I can see the whole thing. it looks more noble, brave, and powerful. Like it has finally graduated from being an apprentice musketeer, to a full time hero.

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Mar 8, 2024
I too agree with Requility. It's new additions give it more of a royal look.

Even it's eyes look tougher. I do wonder how do you change it back to the old form...or could this new forme be permanent!

I don't think it will be permanent. I think it will be more like Giratina and have a hold item that keeps it in that forme when away from the location where it changes.

Back