• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

rate the user title above you - v2

Ven Bloodia

Unmenschsoldat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 1, 2015
Ouch, but okay.. I don't see how that's 'unintelligible and confusing'.. ._.

As for the above, I don't know. 5/10. I don't really relate.

It is when you're too lazy to do a Google Translate atm.

It's part of the theme sweetie. Anyways,

Same rates although the words Free Fall remind me of something familar.

Synerjee

[font=Itim]Atra du evarinya ono varda.[/font]
Years
It is when you're too lazy to do a Google Translate atm.

It's part of the theme sweetie. Anyways,

Same rates although the words Free Fall remind me of something familar.

The Japanese words just translates as Free-fall. Nothing too difficult to understand. Oh well.

Same rating haha.

Ice Car

Banned
Years
8/10

Because JAPANESE. I could read your other one fine because it was all Katakana, but I can't read this one. Sadface.

God damn it.

5/10 for stealing my rating

Ice Car

Banned
Years
5/10

Muso skirmish - Than

I don't know what that is supposed to mean.
7/10

Don't use Google Translate for this one... It's Japanese for my username, basically. Not a direct translation, as I believe that would be アイスのくるま, but... Oh whatever.

My name is based off of a move in Blazblue nicknamed Ice Car by fans of the game, but the move itself is "Musou Senshouzan" if I got the spelling right. I'm not sure if it's all in Hiragana, some is in Katakana, all of it is kana, etc, but I made it all in Katakana.

Back