• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

5th Gen Question about B2/W2 and more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ElementChaoz

Elementician
Years
Ok, my first question, hopefully i'm in the right spot for this, and if not, i think my thread will be moved to the right forum, but here it goes.

is B2/W2 a remake of B1/W1 ? or is it an expansion to it? i haven't played either one of them yet so i'm not sure.

I don't own a DS or a 3DS, will the DS Pokemon games work on the 3DS? or just the DS only?

and, I know the DS/3DS has internet/wi-fi on it, is it worldwide so i can battle/trade with anyone around the world? or is their a certain range on it? I think i got all my questions right here, well let me know, thx :)

Years
He's right, Black 2 and White 2 are not remakes of Black and White.

They are direct sequels to Black and White.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 11, 2022
Ok so two things.

1: Yes, this is a Quick Question. I mean, it took three words to answer and thus makes it a Quick Question, which we heave a thread for at the top of the Black 2 and White 2 page.

2: If you're going to report a thread like this, don't post and answer it, and then report it telling a mod to close it because it has been answered (by you). Report, move on.

Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back