• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Foreshadows of Hoenn [M][OOC]

StinkomanFan

The Thing with Questionable Taste
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Dec 3, 2015
And Casus is introduced. You ever noticed how sneaky characters usually carry smokes? I wonder if there's a trope for that...

Strikit

Procrastinator Extraordinaire
Years
Deal. I have a feeling a lot of people won't be happy about her going, but too bad. They're gonna want her around when she has furs to sell and they're super cold or something.

I'll post later tonight after I get off work. If not, tomorrow!

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Oct 1, 2023
Hey all, I won't be able to get my post in as early as I hoped. I have a big event today and I unfortunately slept in too late so when I get the time I'll get my post in which maybe be in about.... a good four to five hours. Have fun everyone!

Arsenic

[div=font-size: 18px; font-family: 'Kaushan script
Years
Welp. That post I just made was probably a disaster. Two years of not RPing has it's effects...

Stingray

Space elves FTW
Years
Why do I always want to plot with other RPers to have some character interaction in the future when I RP instead of just letting things happen? Meh anyway if someone wants to plan a future (near or far) fight or interaction with Jacob your welcome to PM/post on my wall.

Anyway I wonder what DeepImpact has planned for the scouting team...

Also edited my post a little to interact with this other person who seems to want to be a scout...

Last edited:

Karma Police

Arrest this man
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 7, 2023
So far so good, guys. xD Anyways, I'll wait for a couple more hours for a few more posts before I move ahead d:

Turnip

Magnificent Turnip
Years
Why do I always want to plot with other RPers to have some character interaction in the future when I RP instead of just letting things happen?

Ah, I was wondering a little about that myself. Not really sure, if I feel the need, I guess I'll PM, and of course anyone can PM me or something if they want to sort something out.

Ah, well, Turnip can't stay in the Bunkhouse all day, as much as he might want to. Something has to happen, after all.
Okay, I'm just posting a little extra to the IC. Thought it would be better if everyone was in roughly the same location. Well, within each faction, of course.

And yeah, I know I said no NPCs, and that's roughly true still. Just randoms, unless - heck, I'll just do what I want. never mind XD

Last edited:

Arsenic

[div=font-size: 18px; font-family: 'Kaushan script
Years
Look like were scouting buddies, Stingray.

I also wonder what we will be scouting... I hope we get to shoot at innocent woodland creatures :D

Karma Police

Arrest this man
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 7, 2023
THERE WILL BE LOTS OF SHOOTING AND BLOOD! Just wait for it though d:

I just hope it doesn't rushed forward like War one lol. I'll post though, since I feel adequate amount of people have posted.

StinkomanFan

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Dec 3, 2015
I really like playing creepy guys. I should do it more often.

Sir Bastian

Christina - Crossroads
Years
Hey, EGKangaroo. I'm sorry to say it, but... I'm going to be stealing your header. Granted, I'll change it to a nice, soothing green and whatnot, but it just looks too nice for me to pass up, and I don't wanna just go with regular text. Plus, I have no idea about code :P Hope it's okay, but if it isn't, let me know and I won't do it.

StinkomanFan

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Dec 3, 2015
Question!
Do the Pokemon speak the same language as humans? If so, how? If not, won't this complicate things?

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Oct 1, 2023
Hey all, sorry but with Bastian living on the other side of the world from me our joint post will end up being completed tomorrow.

Back