• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

[Other FULL] Youkai Academy [OOC/SU][T]

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
Years
@Pink, will we have another Oz post soon? I'm really getting into this bit. Also, could we keep the battle going a tiny bit longer before Ryuu jumps in? Unless the others wanna move ahead faster that is.

I'm going to create the next post in a few c: also, thanks to colony, Ryuu will be busy for a few posts c;

Sapphire Rose

Years
I posted as Nami and Oz, I will post as Ryuu tomorrow since I have little time left before I gotta do something else hiding from an angry mother and stepfather .__.

Sapphire Rose

Years
Tak and Nami need to get to the classroom, we need to get this Solo guy.

Solo will be brought back on the next IC day c: this IC day will end once Oz is taken out by either Ryuu or the students ^^ Ryuu might reveal what kind of Youkai he is c: but only if certain conditions are reached and I won't tell which ones~

Colony

Poe and Palahniuk's Prodige
Years
@Gimmepie: Totally had that planned... Okay, maybe not, but at least it makes things more interesting in a non-Deus-Ex-Machina kind of way. :p Hopefully James' introduction will continue to please. ;)

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years
I was actually thinking of sending Tak over to the graveyard to join the fight against Oz, even though it's such a horrible idea.

disciplish

supreme meme machine
Years
Colony- what gimmepie said, really.

Diamond- Send Takumi to a graveyard? A human? Do you have some kinda death wish?!

Well, at least, for logical purposes, Takumi would have to be protected by everyone but mostly Nami.

Pink- Did you ever notice the lion that was trying to destroy Oz in your post? I think you only mentioned the Komodo Dragon, although it probably woulda been blown away too but it was kinda fat/heavy. Certain conditions sounds interesting, though... so very interesting indeed.

Well, the rest of these responses are late. Really late.

Claire- Yes! Steins;Gate! X3 I love it too.

Geras- Perfect summarization there. Your description of the dragon/giant lizard really (at the moment at which he was summoned) was pretty much spot-on XD

Sapphire Rose

Years
DeLaMuerte- >.> … gonna edit my post… I totally forgot about the Lion… ^^;; hehehe~ and why did you think Oz used a spell for a THOUGH wind? ;p to blow the komodo away c: and… probably some students X3

Lokiepie

ooh...Cake!
Years
Hey Pink, just letting you know, that I won't be able to post until next monday, if that's ok? if so, I will just summarise next weekend that Milly got the food poising and pretty was rushed off to the academy health wing or something :P

University is pretty much taking over with deadlines :P

Sapphire Rose

Years
Hey Pink, just letting you know, that I won't be able to post until next monday, if that's ok? if so, I will just summarise next weekend that Milly got the food poising and pretty was rushed off to the academy health wing or something :P

University is pretty much taking over with deadlines :P

Okay c: thank you for letting me know~

hmmm... I already found out awhile ago but... Did I just found out that the two pie's are paired up? c:

Years
Sometimes band wagons are fun, and also a pair of pies is pretty awesome xD
It's funny though because I don't think our characters have even said a single word to each other in this RP yet haha

Colony

Poe and Palahniuk's Prodige
Years
Sooooo, is Oz based off of Oz Vessalius from Pandora Hearts (I'll refrain from using his spoilerrific real name)? The name and picture seem to match, plus I was curious. ;) Also, anybody on XBL hit me up with an FR. :D

Sapphire Rose

Years
Sooooo, is Oz based off of Oz Vessalius from Pandora Hearts (I'll refrain from using his spoilerrific real name)? The name and picture seem to match, plus I was curious. ;) Also, anybody on XBL hit me up with an FR. :D

ALMOST! XD He's based off Jack Vessalius c: but I used Oz because… well, Jack was supposed to be Oz's ancestor… won't give spoilers And because of "The wizard of Oz." c: Tada~

Gimmepie&Lokipie- awww c: … I hoped for cupcakes cx … just kidding c; haha~

Years
Cupcakes? Cupcakes! CUPCAKES!?!?!?!?!?!

What is this Pink! Everyone knows pie>cupcakes.

Also, can the cafeteria serve various pies?

Sapphire Rose

Years
Cupcakes? Cupcakes! CUPCAKES!?!?!?!?!?!

What is this Pink! Everyone knows pie>cupcakes.

Also, can the cafeteria serve various pies?

Ofcourse c: … apple pie, blueberry pie, apple/cinnamon cake, blueberry cake, strawberry cupcakes… give me more suggestions~

Geras

Roleplayer
Years
I still think there should be a menu. I would have expected a place like Youkai Academy to get a lot of funding and that it would be a more high-standard school, yet all the posts thus far describe the food as crappy.

Note that I haven't seen R+V and don't know if that's how the food actually is there, but still, this RP is only somewhat based on that.

disciplish

supreme meme machine
Years
I think I read somewhere that the chef is into spicy foods and likes curry [in the anime], but I refrained from mentioning it in the IC because I wasn't sure that would be the case.

Sapphire Rose

Years
I still think there should be a menu. I would have expected a place like Youkai Academy to get a lot of funding and that it would be a more high-standard school, yet all the posts thus far describe the food as crappy.

Note that I haven't seen R+V and don't know if that's how the food actually is there, but still, this RP is only somewhat based on that.

I mentioned earlier that from the next IC on there will be a menu described in the IC-day post and a part that describes the moon stance for Werewolves c:

I think I read somewhere that the chef is into spicy foods and likes curry [in the anime], but I refrained from mentioning it in the IC because I wasn't sure that would be the case.

Oh~ a smart one~ she indeed likes spicy foods but she isn't on Youkai Academy yet c: she will appear later ^^

Back