• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Gilded Halls ★ OOC+SU

Cirrus

dreaming a transient dream.
Years
Oh, I see. I highly recommend the original tag when searching! There's nothing wrong with the character, it's just that she's Ichinose Kyou from Imitation Lover, which is a visual novel featuring ... OKAY LET'S NOT TALK ABOUT IT. (!!) Yui Sakakibara sung the OP for that VN, which is why I recognized her. It's from quite a few years back, though. haven't actually played it, but one of the three heroines is a yandere.

Also, I may genderswap my character. (It'll take a bit of work, though. Oh well. Is this okay?)

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
lmaooo okay. *phew* and yeah, I do that all the time when I search for pics. :D

Okay, Lord Sephear. I'll be your roommate. But seeing as we both haven't gotten the green light from Swifty yet, I'll wait for a little bit. xD

Years
  • Age 32
  • UK
  • Seen Oct 17, 2023
Megan you are now accepted! :D Welcome to the nut house. :P

Would it be possible to expand on a character's specific ability later in the RP? Like, the character discovers a new way to use their ability?

Yes, certainly. I expect this will be true for the majority of students at the school (in some form or another).

Do/would ships happen in this RP? That's the context i was thinking about the m/f ratio :P

THEY BETTER BE HAPPENING. Just a warning, my characters tend to be bisexual (mainly because I can't pick for them ;-;).

The ratio isn't tooo unbalanced now. When I open the second dorm it'll even out a bit, but yes Cirrus you are welcome to sex change if you wish.

Lord Sephear - to avoid making this post even longer I shall VM you shortly.

Sephear

Believe in the you that believes in cheese
Years
Yeah should be fun, I'm looking forward to it all, finally a chance to experience a GOOD school....even if it is vicariously through a fictional character...Oh well, should be nice, what with Selena's plant abilities and the fact that she's a woman I bet the dorm will smell great! A Plant man would probably smell a lot mustier and not so nice.

Yes sir Major Swift! Ohhhh that makes me wonder...hey maybe you should recruit your own army of soldiers and have the Swift Brigade 2.0!

Sephear

Years
Call me Sephy =D And also just one last question, is room 1 still empty or has that guy I saw pick it been accepted yet? Because it would be funny for Selena and Will to be in the same room but if not I'm not sure where to put him.

Years
  • Age 32
  • UK
  • Seen Oct 17, 2023
Room 1 is now yours :).

I will be posting for Jamie tomorrow :3 gosh this has happened so quickly :') 14 characters and an IC thread within a few days!

Cordelia

Banned
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 21, 2014
I missed so much today! So many posts to read n_n -- I just posted my first post in RPC yay! And welcome Megan and the others <33 so glad you've joined us. Peter, I hope you don't mind that I ninja'd you on the room arrival. I hope you don't mind an attractive older girl laid out on her bed asleep when you walk in!

EGKangaroo

Tail-bumps for all 'roolovers!
Years
lmaooo okay. *phew* and yeah, I do that all the time when I search for pics. :D

Okay, Lord Sephear. I'll be your roommate. But seeing as we both haven't gotten the green light from Swifty yet, I'll wait for a little bit. xD
But I offered that you and...then...I...I...

Fine! I won't have a roommate then! *sulks in a corner, totally forever alone*
(Oh god, why does this have to be on the next page?)

Cordelia

Banned
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 21, 2014
But I offered that you and...then...I...I...

Fine! I won't have a roommate then! *sulks in a corner, totally forever alone*
(Oh god, why does this have to be on the next page?)

That gives you more time for ~private time~, yes? xD And yay, Megan is a girl in the RP. There's so few!

<Challenger>

Goodbye PC...for now.
Years
AWW YEAH! PRIVATE TIME! XD But seriously. Beege is alone until someone requests Room 5, where there will be insane parties and the driving of cars. The spot is always open ;)

But I'll get my first post up tomorrow. Sorry about that. I've been busy trying to not get my computer to suck.

EGKangaroo

Tail-bumps for all 'roolovers!
Years
That gives you more time for ~private time~, yes? xD And yay, Megan is a girl in the RP. There's so few!
*merps* Must. Resist. Cracking an inappropriate innuendo! I think I might as well have Riley lock the door at some point, then grab his pen...and start to write a novel with -all- of that private time.

Sephear

Years
It's ok, if Will and Riley become friends I'll crash in your room every once in a while to give Selena her pricacy (or if Will pisses her off) We can call in pizza and talk about how there aren't enough girls on campus, and that one girl who's a total tease! (Not naming any names even though it's totally obvious ;D) And then we can play vidya games!

Mac's signature makes me think of Erza Scarlet, and that just makes me predisposed to liking her XD I'm not sure if poor Will is safe near you Mac, good thing Ginny is in the other building, he can have sanctuary hopefully he can stand his ground in your presence since he's not shorter :P

Last edited:

Cordelia

Banned
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 21, 2014
OMG I LOVE YOU GUYS! I just laughed at quite a few of the posts. So you guys think my character is a tease now? xD Just wait omg. hahahaha

What about her is teasing, btw? I didn't really intend to, but it was something I'm trying to convey over time.

Back