• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other FULL] The Legend of Zelda: The Imprisoning War [OOC] (M)

Sephear

Believe in the you that believes in cheese
Years
W00! That means I have the power to hide in ornate vases that the various people of Hyrule have a limitless supply of! I'm like a ninja...a valuable ninja.

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • C:\
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
Coming from many years of Zelda gaming experience, I would not recommend the pots and jars as hiding spots.

Aura Vitae is dropped from the roster. If he wishes to return, he'll need a new sign-up and proof of activity.

Last edited by a moderator:

Nate

Evil Cute Thing
Years
That's understood. Since I am away from my home computer, but have access to a computer I'll be making posts. I'll make them look neater later on though don't worry!

Mystify

confused
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jan 10, 2020
I'll be posting later today after I come back from class!

And speaking of pots and jars, the guy from Wind Waker who screams at you for breaking his vases deserves a fan club.

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
As much as I hate doing this (again...) I'm thinking I'm gonna close up on this. I guess PC just isn't the place for Zelda RPs. However, that means I'm going to come up with something new. I'm also planning to collaboration with a few people in the near and not so near future.

While my dream of a full-on Zelda RP may never come into fruition, I still have lots of backed up ideas I could hatch out that would be more likely to gather interest here.

In fact, I already have an idea...

Sephear

Years
B-but it's just a little slow right bow because everyone's busy, you don't have to close it D: We can make it beautiful.

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
It's also a matter of interest, and it seems like Zelda Roleplays just won't work on PokeCommunity.

Sorry guys.

Sephear

Years
Yeah it kinda makes me sad, it seems like RPs have a really low survival rate almost no matter what, I'm gonna be sad to see the Imprisoning War go. But I'll be looking forward to whatever else you put out there Dusk.

Nate

Evil Cute Thing
Years
Dude don't give up just yet. Of course it has it faults, it's boring parts ~ honestly I like the boring parts, gives me a chance to just fill up my IC post with speech ~ but that's what is so fun about it. It has such a mix of emotions energising from it, and the people are just a little inactive that's all. Don't give up on us just yet Dusk. It's not ready to die.

Years
  • Age 31
  • AU
  • Seen Feb 18, 2023
i'm actually confused why you want to shut it down. it hasn't had that much inactivity. barely any at all. actually, this posts 'inactivity' is atlantis' usual post rate. are you sure you want to close it down so prematurely?

Years
  • Age 31
  • AU
  • Seen Feb 18, 2023
as a matter of interest, it still seems you have keen members. if you yourself have lost interest, why don't you pass the GM baton to someone who wants to keep this RP going?

Geras

Roleplayer
Years
Hey, are you sure you want to close this? Honestly, I agree with everyone on the RPD and on here that this is a rash decision you shouldn't make. So what if it didn't come out how you wanted? You've still got dedicated people who want to help you make it work. As you hear in so many shows and movies and books, never give up. I don't think you're the one who gets to decide if there is a place for a Zelda RP on the RPC, the RPC community itself is.

So, on to business. I recently received notice from the GM of one of my RPs that the RP is dead, so that means I've got an open spot. If you'll let me, I'd like to help you all keep this going.

Big news! Dusk has officially given me his blessing to carry this RP on under my supervision. Before I do so, however, I'd like to gauge the remaining interest for The Imprisoning War. I want a roll call from everyone who still wants in along with your opinions on my hostile takeover.

Last edited by a moderator:

Sephear

Years
Aye Sir!

You know you can count me in! I am still PUMPED for this Roleplay, and of course I'll support you however I can just like I know I could expect from you.

Last edited:

Mystify

confused
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jan 10, 2020
I'm definitely still down. My opinion on your hostile takeover is that you are great for doing this and it should be way fun!

Zeta Sukuna

Descendant of the Inchlings
Years
I am still interested in this myself. However, I have been moving and will be offline for a few days as we get settled in. We won't have internet for a while.

Nate

Evil Cute Thing
Years
Fine by me. Perhaps erase Gerudo from the equation as they aren't exactly a species anyone wishes to be (most popular are Kokiri and Hylian) I don't know how you plan to make this but... Good luck.

Back