• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Dark Version

Status
Not open for further replies.

PokemonPlatnum

nomnomnom.
Years
This shall prove to be entertaining. I cant wait to get started. So anyway for a lack of a better introduction, Hi glad to be a part of the team.
I'm glad your in the Team ^_^

This game will be fun to beat xD
Spoiler:
You could design the maps and I'll make them in my game!

Awesome game! keep up the good work Can I ask if there is a main pokemon like in pearl or diamond?
If you mean a new generation of Pokémon,No.They are not needed in this Fan-game.

Update:
With the Brilliant and much needed work from Hall of Famer we have now got the full Region of Kanto in our Game!

Hall Of Famer

Born as Hall of Famer
Years
Update:
With the Brilliant and much needed work from Hall of Famer we have now got the full Region of Kanto in our Game!

So you eventually got the maps to work? Congratulations! You may use the inside rooms tilesets from my Pokemon HOF V1.1's picture folder as well. This game is looking better and more people are supporting on your game project now. So keep it up and you'll get a popular pokemon fan game soon.

PokemonPlatnum

nomnomnom.
Years
So you eventually got the maps to work? Congratulations! You may use the inside rooms tilesets from my Pokemon HOF V1.1's picture folder as well. This game is looking better and more people are supporting on your game project now. So keep it up and you'll get a popular pokemon fan game soon.
I still can't thank you enough for this thank you very much, and on that note A Demo could be arriving soon!

Hall Of Famer

Born as Hall of Famer
Years
I still can't thank you enough for this thank you very much, and on that note A Demo could be arriving soon!

You're welcome. I can even send the Johto Maps to you if you want(though I don't think it's necessary to use that at this point of your game project). Btw, I saw you made custom window screen for your game at the first page so can you please help me with the D/P window skin issue? I've already got the D/P text skins but the window skin is still in Pokemon R/S/E style so it looks unbalanced. Anyway, feel free contacting me if you need anything for this fan game. Have a good time!

PokemonPlatnum

nomnomnom.
Years
You're welcome. I can even send the Johto Maps to you if you want(though I don't think it's necessary to use that at this point of your game project). Btw, I saw you made custom window screen for your game at the first page so can you please help me with the D/P window skin issue? I've already got the D/P text skins but the window skin is still in Pokemon R/S/E style so it looks unbalanced. Anyway, feel free contacting me if you need anything for this fan game. Have a good time!
I am not sure by what you mean by this I'll help I=f you'll explain it clearly.

Hall Of Famer

Born as Hall of Famer
Years
I am not sure by what you mean by this I'll help I=f you'll explain it clearly.

Okay I'll explain. You can see the attachment I uploaded. The first one is an example of Text skin, which will be applied when you walk into an NPC and talk to him/her. The second pic is the window skin that you will see it when opening the Menu. Wichu already helped me editing the text skins into D/P style but the window skin remains the original R/S/E style. I thought the game would look weird if the text skin and window skin don't match each other well so I wish you could help me editing the window skin like the way it is in Pokemon D/P.

If you still don't get it, see the post #59 at your own game thread and you'll see what I mean by Window skin.

PokemonPlatnum

nomnomnom.
Years
Okay I'll explain. You can see the attachment I uploaded. The first one is an example of Text skin, which will be applied when you walk into an NPC and talk to him/her. The second pic is the window skin that you will see it when opening the Menu. Wichu already helped me editing the text skins into D/P style but the window skin remains the original R/S/E style. I thought the game would look weird if the text skin and window skin don't match each other well so I wish you could help me editing the window skin like the way it is in Pokemon D/P.
I'll try to help.
I say I'll try because I've never done it befor.

SDODC13

Psychic Lover
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 10, 2023
*yawn* Good Morning people. Back to the drawing board.

SDODC13

Psychic Lover
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 10, 2023
Good Morning! ^_^
Today I want you to make a couple of routes up.
With the maps I was working on I' was actualy at that point. I'm backtracking through the kanto maps and I'm overmapping Cinnabar through to Fushia transforming seafoam into a new cave. It makes it easier if I make the maps flow. Any other Ideas?

SDODC13

Psychic Lover
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 10, 2023
route52.jpg
Intro route (52)
route53.jpg
Mnt route (53) Wish this one didnt shrink when i took the pic...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back