• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Bleach Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

minchan

Mudkip Worshipper
Years
Err... I think it was my fingernail. 0.o;; I was trimming my nails and then I rubbed my eye... yeah...

EVIL CHARACTERS DESERVE TO DIE. nuffsed. XD

No seriously though, I really don't like Aizen.

Sosuke Aizen

Aizen
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Sep 30, 2010
Wow... That's... err... strange...
I'm Luigi! *smitten*

Aizen-sama doesn't deserve to die! D=
Murkuro didn't die, he turned good(I think...)! Hmmm... And so did Hibari...
Aizen-sama is great!

What're ya gonna be fer halloween?

minchan

Mudkip Worshipper
Years
Halloween questions already? It's still May. 0.o;; And I have no idea. I don't really trick or treat anymore, but I usually cosplay to my school's Halloween party.

OMG I just thought of something... Wouldn't it be epic if someone dressed as a Hollow on Halloween? XD

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
Years
Aizen really worries me. x_x I hope he'll be alright.

Zameric

The One and Only
Years
Halloween questions already? It's still May. 0.o;; And I have no idea. I don't really trick or treat anymore, but I usually cosplay to my school's Halloween party.

OMG I just thought of something... Wouldn't it be epic if someone dressed as a Hollow on Halloween? XD
I know that Gillians are actually kind of popular among Bleach cosplayers, so I'm sure someone and sometime has gone trick-or-treating as a Gillian. I have a friend who actually made a plaster type Gillian mask. I'll ask him to take pictures of his Gillian and Shinji hollow masks so I can post them here.

And guys, please stay on topic. Xp

minchan

Mudkip Worshipper
Years
Oh, I'd love to see those pictures. XD

...I would be pretty happy if Aizen died... XD I really don't like him. (I wonder... how many times have I expressed my passionate hatred for that guy?)

Sosuke Aizen

Aizen
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Sep 30, 2010
Yeah! If only I could wear my costume to school.
You should be a hollow for halloween!:cer_wink:

I was thinking about going to the walk-a-thon that my band was having at some place to raise money and wearing an Ulquiorra costume to see if I'd win the "wackiest outfit" thing... But; 1) I didn't really want to go and 2) I don't have the costume yet.
I've been thinking about being the Hogyoku-transformed Aizen... But, I'm not sure about that, yet. I might just stick to Ulquorra for halloween.

Why do I worry you? D=

minchan

Mudkip Worshipper
Years
Even though I hate both Aizen and Ulquiorra, I kinda hate Ulquiorra a little less. XD So go as him.

Speaking of Ulquiorra... I wish they would release more than one episode per week. (If you keep up with the Japanese releases you know what I mean.) XD

Sosuke Aizen

Aizen
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Sep 30, 2010
:shocked:
You want me and Aizen-sama dead! :(
That's not very nice! Aizen-sama was meant to be respected! Not talked badly behind his back! T~T

Yeah, I keep up with the japanese releases. XD
I really wish they don't stick a random arc in the middle of my Aizen-sama and his army fighting those Soul Reapers.

Why do you hate Aizen-sama so much!? D= He's never done anything to you, I think. >.>
Sosuke's depressed now, right, Sosuke?
... >.>

Last edited:

minchan

Mudkip Worshipper
Years
"Meant to be respected"? Yeah... right... (sarcasm)

Well, considering he traumatized my two favorite characters, he HAS done quite a bit to me... through them. RAWR.

Sosuke Aizen

Aizen
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Sep 30, 2010
Yes, of course! He was meant to be respected! I'm glad that you respect Aizen-sama so much like the wonderful Aizen fan you are.

That's still no reason to hate him. >.> Aizen-sama deemed them unecessary-which I completely agree with- so he has a right to get rid of them if he wishes to!
Kya ha ha ha ha!

minchan

Mudkip Worshipper
Years
Actually, I don't personally respect him... I just happen to adore Momo, who just so happens to respect Aizen. So it's some sort of indirect respect, if you will. I still don't like him.

And how dare you hint at MY Shiro-chan and MY Momo as being UNNECESSARY!!! RAWR!!! XD XD XD

*ahem* Anyway, I don't think this argument is really doing any good for either of us, and we're probably scaring away any potential new members. Ahahahaha...

So... how's your zanpakuto coming along? <- *my attempt at ceasing the argument by changing the subject*

Sosuke Aizen

Aizen
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Sep 30, 2010
>.> *glare*

Well, Toshiro's okay... But I really don't like Momo. >=[ She's unnecessary. I just really hope that Aizen-sama doesn't die by the hands of Momo or something like that. <.< That'd be lame. =.=

Scaring away? What do you mean?

It's going okay, I guess. I'm getting help from Zameric.

Eternal Nightmare

Stunningly Handsome
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Aug 21, 2015
Its funny seeing how you both don't like each others favorite characters xD. Well, Aizen doesn't like Momo anyway.

My favorite character will always be Grimmjow. That guys is just so badarsh.

Oh and I shall have my shikai and bankai up probably Thursday cuz I'm going to be busy Wednesday and draw them Tuesday. Did anyone read the new manga chapter?

minchan

Mudkip Worshipper
Years
Which chapter are you referring to? Deicide 6? If so, I've read it. ^_^

I can't see how anyone could possibly not adore Momo...

Sosuke Aizen

Aizen
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Sep 30, 2010
Momo is evil. >=[ There's no way I'd every like her! =]

Grimjow is cool... He's my 4th favorite character! I went to F.Y.E Saturday and got a Grimmjow keychain! It's on my school backpack currently.

Yeah, that chapter was okay, I guess...
Not enough Aizen-sama-action!

5:15...
5:31...
7:37....

Last edited:

minchan

Mudkip Worshipper
Years
Wahh Momo is NOT evil!!! I think you have your Bleach facts backwards. XD Momo, Orihime, and Yuzu are probably the most pure hearted characters in Bleach...

Zameric

The One and Only
Years
>.> *glare*

Well, Toshiro's okay... But I really don't like Momo. >=[ She's unnecessary. I just really hope that Aizen-sama doesn't die by the hands of Momo or something like that. <.< That'd be lame. =.=
Spoiler:

Years
Hmmm.... I haven't been online here much.... But....
I'll join for now, I guess. =D

Been reading the last few posts too. XD
And before you ask, I hate Aizen too. Yeah.

Sooooooo..... can I join?

Yes. Keiri. I did not forget that. :P

To add something else....
Spoiler:

Eternal Nightmare

Stunningly Handsome
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Aug 21, 2015
Momo is evil. >=[ There's no way I'd every like her! =]

Grimjow is cool... He's my 4th favorite character! I went to F.Y.E Saturday and got a Grimmjow keychain! It's on my school backpack currently.

Yeah, that chapter was okay, I guess...
Not enough Aizen-sama-action!

5:15...
5:31...
7:37....

I'm going to steal your keychain if that's ok with you.

Oh and I have this as the background on my phone...yes its Grimmjow :D

WARNING: Could be inappropiate. View only if you really want to see.

Spoiler:

Oh and welcome new member ^^

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back