• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your pokedex entry

luigimario84

Owner of worlds
Years
I found this thing called the anything goes pokedex. http://exp777.cs.land.to/dexgen/?p=proffeser+oak&l=en It is hilarious. Also you will see ont the link that proffeser oak has a charming appearance and is popular among the elderly. Sounds like they love him :)! Well put in your username and see what comes out. My entry

Luigimario84
The snake pokemon. Cools!
STEEL Ok that makes me quite strong.
HT 18'10'' WTF I'm giant!
WT 900.4 lbs I'm also heavy!
It yawns elegantly and is said to represent the grasslands. There have been incidents of luigimario84 using mysterious powers to kidnap adults.

I can kidnap adults?! Woah this is freaky. Anyway! Hope you enjoy!

Years
  • Seen Jun 13, 2012
No.617 potterfan434
Dragon Pokemon

Poison/Dragon

HT 0′04″
WT 13.8 lbs.

It gets mad elegantly and is said to represent the ozone layer. It was sealed into the computer world after releasing a strong light.

...whoa. O_O

legendarypokemon

He has multiple Personalities
Years
mine.

No.402 LegendaryPokemon

Mouse Pokemon

POISON FIRE

HT 12′08″
WT 347.9 lbs.

It was sealed into the computer world after releasing a strong light. Its voice is similar to a human's but it is impossible to understand.
Looks like you eat me luigi. Hmmph

Years
Here's mine:

Pokea X,

Long Leg Pokemon

Poison Bug

HT 2'4"
WT 33.4 lb.

It is serious and hard working so it's essential to treat it with care. It is serious and hard working but nobody knows why.

gameplayer56

Loving Latias Forever
Years
Oh, how much I enjoy this kind of games. Anyway, here's mine:
No.725 gameplayer56

Ninja Pokemon
Type: Ground

HT 6′00″
WT 98.0 lbs.

"Be careful if you encounter gameplayer56 in the meadows. It will attack with its big jaws. It gets mad elegantly and is said to represent the ozone layer."

Years
  • Seen Dec 24, 2011
No.804 horsetears

Wild Bull Pokemon
GHOST
HT 0′11″
WT 9.1 lbs.
After standing on its hind legs it acquired high intelligence. Its charming appearance is popular among people of Sinnoh.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
No. 844 BinaryPeaches

Ninja Pokemon
Water/Fighting
HT 12′11″
WT 387.5 lbs.

It is full of curiosity so it is very popular as a pet. After standing on its hind legs it acquired high intelligence.

I'm not too sure how a 12-foot-tall Pokemon is very popular as a Pet, but okay! I'm a ninja, nin nin!

Years
tekniko

[SIZE="a"]No.839 Tekniko
Honeybee Pokemon
BUG GRASS
HT 1′07″
WT 24.6 lbs.
It lives in the icebergs and catches food with its thorny body. Its voice is similar to a human's but it is impossible to understand.[/SIZE]

Ciax

Ledian Used Starlight!
Years
No. 685 Ciax
Steel/Rock Attrocius Pokemon
After being exposed to X-rays from the moon leaves turned into Ciax. It lurks in the ozone layer patiently waiting for prey to approach.

So I'm a radioactive leaf that lives in the ozone layer. ......... Great

:D

DarkAlucard

Seek me. Call me...
Years
Haha it's funny.

No. 071 DarkAlucard
Ninja Pokemon (F... yeah!!)
Normal/Fire
Ht 3'01"
Wt 36.7 lbs

It can understand human speech so it's essential to treat it with care. It lived in the icebergs approximately 1 hundred million years ago.

I'm a ninja, that uses fire and suppose to live in the icebergs, awesome!!
Oh and I can undestand you humans!! :P

miju-kun

soaring
Years
  • Seen May 28, 2014
No.534 miju-kun
Bear Pokemon
DARK
HT 2′11″
WT 35.2 lbs.
miju-kun's thorny body can seem a bit strange. It easily warms up to people but no one knows why.

Bear with thorny body. I don't get it :/

luigimario84

Owner of worlds
Years
Woah. Nice entries. Oh it's Legendarypokemon! Om nom nom nom. Wait. Get mad elegantly?! Well I'm glad your all enjoying it. Also who likes the Proffeser Oak entry?

echolocated

rated R for robocop
Years
No.674 echolocated

Big Horn Pokemon

BUG DRAGON(Sweet! Dragon!)

HT 0′09"(Wha?! I'm short, but not THAT short!)
WT 9.7 lbs.

It was sealed into the computer world after releasing a strong light. It is popular among Team Rocket to compare their echolocated's front teeth.(Well my front teeth ARE slightly larger than the rest i guess...)

Back