• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN FULL] Pokemon Odyssey: A New Beginning (T) [OOC +SU)

What would you like more of in this Roleplay?

• Fighting. More fighting!

Votes: 6 11.8%
  • Character interaction. Get to know each other more.

Votes: 8 15.7%
  • Deeper storyline: more drama, more comedy, more romance.

Votes: 17 33.3%
  • Side stories. A few adventures away from the main plot.

Votes: 12 23.5%
  • More flexible plot. Plot decided in part by the RPers.

Votes: 3 5.9%
  • The Roleplay is fine as is.

Votes: 2 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 5.9%

• Total voters

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
You, Greiger, Conjurer, and miltankRancher have been accepted so far.

And yes, I agree, quality over speed, but I'm not gonna wait around forever, after all.

Wymsical

V.S. The Wymsical Champion
Years
@Nakuzami: Alright, whatever you say. I just don't want EVERYONE making their own banners. :P LOL, Your amazingness? Your amazingness is a hundred times more pathetic than a Stunfisk. :P

@Supervegeta: Same here, there should be a deadline of about...a week? Give or take a few days :P However, Aura Rift was the first to call a Silver Tribe spot, he should not be excluded from the RP. The competition is between Silver Rogue and Yagerbomb. :P

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
@Wymsical It doesn't matter who was first or last, bro. They should all get equal say in it. The "competition" is between all three.

By the way, on a side note, I will be going to visit some relatives up north for Thanksgiving from Monday until Wednesday or Thursday. I will have limited internet connection while over there. I will probably start the RP once I get back.

Silver Rogue

RolePlayer
Years
....crap. Alright, I love a good competition! Well, I hope to have my SU by this weekend, although possibly earlier depending on how much I decide to procrastinate with my homework! :P

Anyway, Yagerbomb, may the best RPer win!

Also, to Vegeta, do I need to include a sample RP? I have RPed with you before, sooo.......?

Last edited:

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
@Silver Rogue Nah, dude, you don't need a RP Sample. :) Just get your SU when you can.

Silver Rogue

RolePlayer
Years
Yay! I just spent the past 3 hours writing my SU, and it is the most fun SU I have ever written! Oh, by the way, I'm only about half done, and I definitely want to edit some more parts as well. I am thinking that it will be up by tomorrow night, or maybe Saturday morning. But it will be up soon. :D

Karma Police

Arrest this man
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 7, 2023
Wahaha, being down with fever gave me time to create mah character! :D Also Vegeta if you ask me for a RP sample I'm going to kick your @$$ xD Well, it's Replicus from Odyssey 2... except, he's revamped.

Side: Gold Tribe

Name: Replicus Decendas

Title: Fallax (Latin for Deceiver)

Pokemon Species: Ditto! 8D

Appearance: Being a Ditto, he's rarely in his true form. Although he is a normal Ditto, whenever he feels like staying in a Ditto form, he's always a Shiny Ditto. He mostly stays in the forms of other Pokemon though, the most common being an Excadrill, or a Shiny Grovyle. His appearances depend on his mood. During battle, though, he usually shifts into the form that his opponent is weak against. For clothing, being a Pokemon, he doesn't have that much (xD) but he usually wears armor with the Gold Tribe insignia on it. His armor is able to change shape to his various other forms.

Personality: Being a Ditto and having his ability to transform, he's a natural prankster. His brain is always thinking about pranks, working out ways to joke around and often humiliate others. Of course, being in the Gold Tribe makes him be concerned about the welfare of others, and have a strong sense of justice and honor.

History: (All the events, important ones mostly, that have lead up to your life at this moment.)

Moveset: 4 min, 6 max

Will finish later xP

Wymsical

Years
@Vegeta: Yeah, good point. Also, yeah, I know. You should really take me up to meet 'em, I need a good old break from my parents. xD

@Silver Rogue: Unless this is a behemoth of an SU, it took you three hours to make it? LOL, That's unusually long. I'll be expecting something seriously sweet, brotha :D

@-DeepImpact-: WE NEED TO SEE YOUR CAPABILITY, SOLDIER! XD jk

Silver Rogue

RolePlayer
Years
[FONT=&quot]I think I left my sanity back in the second paragraph. Seriously though? I think that I need to teach myself the meaning of going overboard. Anyway, have fun reading 2000+ words SV! Also, I think that I may edit some things in this. I think my personality could be improved, and I kinda ran out of steam towards the end of the history....maybe. I don't know. Anyways, I should probably stop rambling.
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Side: [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Silver Tribe[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
Name: Krystal[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[FONT=&quot]
[FONT=&quot]
Title: Ignitus[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
Pokemon Species: Flareon[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
Appearance: Krystal is slightly larger than the normal sized Flareon, standing at 2' 4'' and weighs about 60 pounds. She also has somewhat longer fur around her neck and on her head, and it is slightly darker than a normal Flareon's fur color. She has a burn around her left eye (see history) which leaves the left side of her face partly disfigured and blinding her in her left eye. She lets the fur on her head fall down over her face, positioning it so that it conceals the left side of her face to cover her burn. Her ears are slightly larger as well. Krystal's eyes are a dark purple color instead of the normal black color for other Flareons. She wears a small necklace around her neck that holds a small shard of a fire stone, the stone which she used to evolve. She takes great pride in her fur and insists on having it groomed each morning before taking care of other duties. As a result, her fur is sleek and shiny. She takes extra care to looking better before torturing prisoners.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Personality: [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Krystal is vain. She takes great pride in looking beautiful and insists on looking her best every day. She cares greatly what others think of her, but not mostly for beauty, but for her battle prowess. She believes in doing the best she can, while looking the best she can. She can be quite rude and sarcastic, although no one usually challenges her. She enjoys the company of others, and can't stand to be alone for very long. She even will go to the extreme of holding a conversation with a prisoner, and she has found that a very interesting way of torture in itself. She does not enjoy seeing others in pain as much as some do, but she will go to that if there are no other options. She is also very smart. She likes to think things through before she does things, and will often stay silent when at a gathering of the other Sentinels because she thinks everything through. Krystal can also have quite the temper. When angered, she heats her body to extreme temperatures, causing intense waves of heat to wash over those around her. She usually gets angry when someone insults her about something she said or did, or how she looks. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]History: [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Krystal grew up as an Eevee a few miles out of Eternity City with her mother and father. They lived in a small house in a small valley by a small creek. Krystal's whole world was small, and for a time, she knew very little of the outside world. Her parents were farmers. Her father, a Leafeon, would tend to crops in the summer, and her mother, a Glaceon, would protect the crops from snow in the winter. For years, she grew up as an only child in a small world, the seasons flying by like dust in the wind. This passage of time meant little to Krystal, who helped her father with crops in the summer, and was homeschooled in the winter by her mother. She would play in the woods and in the creek, and cared little for how she looked or what little others she saw thought about her, she only cared about the love of her parents and her joyous young life.
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]The only real friend that she had was a Buizel named Derek. Derek would visit her often, his family lived a few miles up the river and he would swim down the creek so they could play together. They would play for hours on end with each other, only being called home by parents or grumbling stomachs. Krystal always dreamed of evolving into a Vaporeon so that she could play and swim in the water more like Derek, and even begged her parents to give her a water stone so that she could evolve. But her parents chided her saying that evolution was a life-changing event, and that she should wait until she was more mature to make her decision. She respected her parents and did not evolve for many years, and her life flashed by in childhood bliss. It was a simple life, but she loved it.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]But it could not last. It happened on a cold day in December. She had had played for a little while with Derek, but the days were very short and very cold, so they could not play for long. Krystal had gone home early, past the field of now harvested crops, the only thing remaining being small lumps where winter squash lay slowly growing, waiting for spring to come before becoming ready to eat. She shook the snow off her back before pushing the door open and entering the house. The fireplace was lit, and although neither of her parents liked fire, heating the house in the winter was nice. She sat with her father close to the fire for hours, drinking hot chocolate and listening to him tell her stories of long ago deeds done by heroes of the Alpha Alliance. It was not often that her father told her about the outside world, and these stories seemed unreal in her young naïve mind. Only being stories, but she enjoyed them nonetheless, stories about wars with a strange order called the Neoverse, and Dark Tournaments that happened ages ago, with long dead characters. After many hours of her father narrating adventures, he fell silent, and they watched the fire together in silence, finishing off their hot chocolate. Krystal feel asleep with epic tales and heroes names blending together in her clouded dreams, her imagination running wild. She dreamed of being beside heroes of old named Kent, and Silver, and Neptune, and Ambrosia, and many others. She dreamed of fighting battles, killing evil emperors and fighting herself in mysterious tournaments. Then she woke up to the fire.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]She awoke from her slumber to see flames dancing before her eyes. In the cloudy mix between sleep and being awake, she thought that she was staring at the fireplace. She must have fallen asleep on her father's shoulder, and awoke to seeing the contained flames of the fireplace. Then she realized what was really happening. She shook the blankets of her bed off of her, and quickly climbed to her feet to find her small wooden house effectively ablaze. Wild flames danced before her eyes. Not the small contained flames of the fireplace, but large swooping flames that devoured all fuel in it's path. Before she could move, the flames reached her open doorway, trapping her in her room. Not knowing what do, she yelled out to her mother and father. The smoke stung her eyes and throat, turning her voice raspy and causing tears to stream from her eyes. Then, from through the burning doorway, Krystal caught a glimpse of her mother, sweating from the intense heat. Her mother shouted out something, but through the crackling of the flames, it was impossible to make out. Then her mother tossed something to her, an instant before a crossbeam from the ceiling collapsed on top of her, burying her under burning debris. Krystal starred in horror, unable to remove her eyes from the pile of wreckage where her mother had been just a moment before. Unable to comprehend what had just happened, she stood immobilized in fear and shock, not knowing what to do next as the fire burned on in front of her. A flaming piece of wood fell from the ceiling, landing on the left side of her face, bringing her back into reality once again. She quickly picked up the object her mother had thrown her without even looking at it, and hustled under the bed, the only thing she could think to do. Then she closed her eyes, and willed the torture to be over, for her to just wake up and realize that it had all been a dream, just as it had been earlier. But it didn't.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Krystal awoke the next morning among the wreckage of her house. All of the wood was burnt away, and only the stone structures remained. A thick layer of ash coated everything in sight, and the ground still smoke where the remains of the fire slowly burnt themselves out. Krystal lay there, in the place where she had grown up, and wondered why she had survived. Then she realized that she had evolved, and the thing that her mother had thrown to her had been a fire stone. Her mother's last action had been preserving Krystal's life. Normally, she would have been happy upon evolving, but the circumstances left no joy in her. It also bothered her that she had become the essence of the very thing that had destroyed her house, her family, her life as she knew it. Krystal also realized that the chunk of burning wood that had struck her face had burned her badly, leaving an ugly scar that would remain with her for the rest of her life, as well as leaving her blind in her left eye.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Krystal stayed with Derek's family for a few months after the fire. Krystal hardly spoke, hardly ate, and hardly slept. She was not living, only going through the motions of living. Her life became an empty shell of what it had once been. Derek tried to cheer her up, but she just became more and more depressed. She would just sit at the window in Derek's house, looking off into the distance, remembering the last night that she had with her parents. Krystal's life had become empty and without any joy or motivation. Derek's parents decided after a couple months that Krystal should live with someone in the city; maybe a change of environment would help her. For the next year and a half, she moved around various cities, living with many different other Pokémon. Life was without joy for her.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]One and a half years later, she was walking to her current foster parent's house from getting groceries. A Hitmonchan stepped out of an alley and demanded that she give him everything that she had. She fearfully obeyed the Pokémon's demands, and unloaded the bag she was carrying and started giving things to him. Then she jumped as she heard a voice behind her ordering her to stop. She turned around and saw a member of Gold Tribe looking at the Hitmonchan. The Hitmonchan quickly ran off, and the Gold Tribe Pokémon started to help her with her things. As she walked home from the encounter, she was reminded of the night where her father had told her the stories about Gold Tribe doing good deeds and helping other Pokémon. Within the week, she had enrolled and been accepted at the Gold Tribe Academy.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Now Krystal had motivation in her life. Before she had no sense of purpose, but now she had something to work for. Having a goal in mind brought Krystal out of her depression, and she worked towards being a member of Gold Tribe wholeheartedly. She was an excellent student and quickly exceled. Her teachers loved how she worked with passion, but they were concerned that she did not have very many friends. She was never very social in the GTA, and one student continually harassed her, laughing at the burn scar on her face and calling her ugly. The student did not remain in the academy for very long, but the effect lasted. She became very concerned with what others thought of her. She grew out her hair on her head and let it fall over her burn mark, hiding the ugly scar from others. After a few years in the academy, when she was nineteen, she graduated and became a member of Gold Tribe. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Her depression had almost completely left her, now that she had a purpose and something that she wanted to do with her life. She would often think that her parents would be proud of her being in Gold Tribe and helping people. She quickly rose through the ranks, and after a few years in Gold Tribe, Krystal was assigned to join a group of Pokémon being led by Auron on a journey to explore outside of the Alpha Alliance. She was excited to be on the journey, although she would miss not being with some of her friends in Gold Tribe while she was gone. Auron had liked her from the start of the journey, and promoted her to be one of the eight leaders of the expedition. Krystal did not understand why Auron had promoted her, but she was grateful and felt a sense of pride from the praise of one so high in rank. She left with the group on the journey, but did not return the same….[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Krystal was not the same after the journey. After the group returned, she became vainer and had a stronger sense of self importance. She looked down on others around her a believed that she should be ordering them around. She played a major part in some of the battles between Silver Tribe and Gold Tribe. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
Moveset: Flame Charge, Superpower, Overheat, Toxic, Flame Thrower, Shadow Ball[/FONT]

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
Wow, man. Terrific SU! Best I've ever seen you make yet! Accepted! It was one of those times where I actually enjoyed reading an SU.

Also, an idea I'd like to share with you guys. I thought it would be kinda cool, not to mention fitting, if some of our characters few rather familiar with each other more. Therefore, you guys should consider VMing or PMing each other about background story between each of your characters, particularly Silver Tribe with Gold Tribe members, and vice versa. This is, of course, completely optional, but it would add extra story between our characters. I am open to PM and VM if you guys would like any background story between your characters and mine.

Last edited:

Wymsical

Years
@Silver Rogue: Holy Mudkip, man. Denied Accepted :P

@Supervegeta: Good idea. As the Co-GM, let's say my character Frost was a good friend of your character before the takeover. :) No need for PM because everyone should know :P

Silver Rogue

RolePlayer
Years
Argh! The white fluffy stuff has fallen from the sky once again up in Minnesota! It snowed yesterday, and now I have to shovel 2 driveways, but I will get payed, so its all good.

Anyway, yay! I'm accepted! That SU was a lot of fun to write, up until I got to the part with Silver Tribe where I couldn't make stuff up. Its always easier when you can just make the entire thing up. But still. Anyway, looking forward to getting this thing started!

Also, I'm glad it was fun to read Supervegeta! It took a lot of time, but it was both fun, and an excelent way to procrastinate with my homework!

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
@Silver Rogue Yea, I figured that problem might come up. But you managed to do it pretty well either way. The RP will reveal what happened during that time eventually. xD

@Wymsical Sure, dude. Let's do that. xD

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
OK guys, I'm gonna be leaving tonight for a few days, and I'll be back on Friday. While I'm gone, I expect everyone who hasn't finished their SUs to be done, so we can have everyone ready. Once I'm back, I'm making the SU, and we'll begin. :)

Wymsical will be accepting and declining characters, and if you have any questions, ask him.

Wymsical

Years
What Supervegeta said. The new deadline for those who haven't completed SUs yet is this Friday, the day before Vegeta gets back, just to be clear. Anybody who has not completed their SU before then is automatically Declined. That means Aura Rift, Yagerbomb, Stingray and -DeepImpact- better get moving. Especially Stingray, you were the first to Reserve and you still don't have your SU up :/

Me and Supervegeta want all the spots filled by the time he gets back, because then we can start it. We don't want to be behind schedule :P

Somewhere

what to write here?
Years
  • Seen Dec 7, 2011
So I'll help you fill the spots :] I mean, if there is still room for a Gold Tribe.

Side: Gold Tribe

Name: Adelle Riptiden

Title: Infiltrator

Pokemon Species: Floatzel

Appearance:
She is a shiny Floatzel, something she isn't unhappy with letting others notice. Her posture is most often relaxed and she tends to stare at people unintentionally. She is a bit smaller than the average Floatzel, and somewhat more lean. Her weight is average or maybe slightly lower than the average Floatzel female. When she thinks hard or flutter away inside her own thoughts, she spins her tails absentmindedly. She doesn't have any notable scars or unusual tufts of hair in her fur, but her eyes are strangely enough a pale gray color, slightly darker than her "inner tube thing", instead of black like the eyes of another Floatzel.

Her two tails are quite long and fluffy and aren't really used as weapons. She used to train for Aqua Tail and Iron Tail, but gave it up. In her paws, she's hiding short but strong claws that she doesn't really use in fights but in many other situations, like slicing food or opening locks. All in all, she's still proud of being a shiny pokémon, even though there are so many odd colored pokémon in the Gold Tribe that she's not really something special here. She cares mildly about her looks when at the base but she can drop those thoughts and focus on more important things when out in the field.

Personality: When young, Adelle adored the Gold Tribe. Her father was part of it. In her teenage years, a terrible thing happened that made a darkness take form in her heart. She still carries that with her today and doesn't always succeed in hiding it. It makes her doubt the cause of the Gold Tribe sometimes and herself at other times. When it happens, she most often turn emotional and quiet and easily angered.

Under better conditions though, Adelle usually smiles, even if it's the sneering smile of a Floatzel. She can be somewhat cynic but cares for her friends in the Gold Tribe and isn't really mean. She loves using her skills for work, which usually means sneaking around enemies and taking them by some sort of stealth, or escaping in elegant ways. She doesn't really like displaying her skills though, not even when training. It's not because she's modest. She isn't really modest. It's because she learned the basic things she knows on her own once, and she works better alone.

She can be part of a team, but she usually goes her own way if anything is unclear. She can have trouble following orders or procedures that she finds pointless or overly ritualistic. Her mind is set for independence.

There is nothing special about her voice. Perhaps it's a bit darker than the average girl's, and she never goes high pitched, not even when she's upset or angry. Even though she knows that she's weaker physically than the male soldiers in the Gold Tribe, she won't let them admit it without a stinging comment or some kind of nasty payback.

History: Adelle actually didn't join the Gold Tribe on her own accord. Her father was a strong Floatzel named Denberra Riptiden who was a hard working soldier in the Gold Tribe. He was well respected by his friends and colleagues and they all waited for the day when the young Adelle could join them in their blissfull work. Adelle was alright with it back then; she didn't think of the tribe as intimidating and godlike, as opposed to what some of her playmates thought. She was a young, smart and promising Buizel, who's shiny appearance many admired. Her parents were immensely proud that she was a shiny and always told her that she was special and would do something special one day.

But when Adelle was a teenager, something terrible happened. Her mother, a kind and careful Buizel who Denberra loved and wanted to protect more than anything in the whole world... she fell mysteriously ill. And died. It was a terrible episode and it changed their small family forever. Denberra wouldn't stop grieving, and became even more protective of his daughter. His only child.

Adelle too was changed. They lived in the most peaceful of times, something like this shouldn't be allowed to happen. She started to spend less time with her friends but also started avoiding her father. At loss for anyone else to blame, she started to feel angry with the Gold Tribe. If they were so mighty, why couldn't they have saved her mother? Why couldn't Denberra have done it? Somehow. She became secluded and sometimes didn't even come home at night, even though Denberra went through lengths to be able to leave his work and come home every evening to look after her. This worried him even more and created an even greater cleft between father and daughter.

Truth was, Adelle was training as soon as she got the chance. On her own. Sometimes whole nights. She tried to grasp new attacks she had only seen members of the Gold Tribe use, and she often hurt herself trying. This went on for about a year. Denberra's grief for his wife was only starting to wear off, but it was mixed with the so very strained relation to his daughter at the same time. It didn't help.

But one morning, Adelle came home, scratches all over her body and a strange smile on her face. She told Denberra to hit her. Confused, he refused, but she screamed at him until he, almost teary eyed, sprayed a very weak Water Gun at the figure standing in the doorway. She laughed as the beams of the rising sun reached the water drops on her skin. Then her body faded away and Denberra felt a soft pat on his back before he could even feel surprised. The Buizel was standing there behind him, without a drop in her fur. She had mastered the move Substitute, completely on her own, which was almost unheard of.

From that day, Adelle cooled down quite a bit towards her father and that finally made him look a bit happy again. They could talk again and Adelle told him that she would join the Gold Tribe if he still wanted her to. He did, and she finally started training with real trainers in the tribe. It took some time to learn what role she could really have in the organisation. There were so many large, strong, quick and brave fighters. What was she good at? After a few years experience, she realized that she still had some darkness hidden deep inside her... something she couldn't let go of. Her mentor in the Gold Tribe finally dragged this truth out from her and told her to embrace it instead of fear it. Everything that had happened in her life had shaped her to who she was that day and trying to run from it was a dead race. She took on the title of Infiltrator Riptiden and focused on training her smarts and perception to be able to sneak into places and work out things that other, more bulky Buizels definitely couldn't.

Then, Denberra went with Auron on the trip away from Alpha Alliance. Just as the Haxorus, Denberra came back changed. In the seige of Gold City, the Riptiden's home town, she suddenly came face to face with him in the heat of the fighting. She couldn't believe it when he didn't even try to convince her to join her. He simply stared at her intensively for a few moments, and then turn to walk away. This crushed Adelle's world for the second time in her life. In a rage, she felt her body turn warm as she lounged forward to attack him from behind. She was evolving into a shiny Floatzel. They fought, but he easily overpowered her and was about to strike a finishing blow, when she was saved by some of Denberra's old colleagues who managed to take her with them and escape the city.

Now she was a refugee with the few remaining Gold Tribe brothers and sisters, her mother a ghost and her father perhaps not much more than a mindless ghost as well. What was the point in fighting if everything would still go to hell? Adelle currently have strong doubts of herself and the world... but this time she has her brothers and sisters here to help her find her way and not get lost into darkness.

Moveset: Aqua Jet, Water Pulse, Endure, Ice Punch, Odor Sleuth, Substitute

RP sample: Back in the days... not long after the mother's passing.

Another frozen pebble broke into pieces on the ground. The Buizel panted heavily as she watched the work she had done. On the ground in front of her were many small, squashed rocks in small puddles. Her right paw was starting to feel sore... but she wouldn't quit yet. Her Ice Punch was still weak. She had to manage to hit bigger things than pebbles. She had to.

The sun was going down, she suddenly noticed as she squinted her eyes at the sunset between the trees. She was out in the forest, alone again. She felt better here, where she didn't have to think. Where she didn't have to look into her father's sad and lost eyes. He hadn't been himself since... well, Adelle hadn't exactly been herself either. Gone was the cheerful little Buizel she'd been. Her friends still smiled and greeted her when she saw them, but there was something shifting in their eyes when they looked at her. She could see they were worried, and some were even starting to resent her. She didn't care! Well, yes, of course she cared... but instead of trying to do something about their attitude, Adelle secluded herself even more. She just didn't want to bother with them. She wanted to hit things.

Her right paw freezed again and started glowing with an almost white energy as the Buizel charged forward and kicked up another stone into the air. This one was a little bigger than before and her foot hurt for a moment as it impacted. Skillfully, she quickly jumped up and hit the rock with Ice Punch in midair. She hit, but the rock didn't break. It just fell down onto the forest floor, frozen.

Adelle landed and stared at the stone as her paw returned to normal. Darn it. Anyone could hit rocks. She wanted to smash them, crack them, kill them...

A strange insight made her blink. What was she thinking? Kill? This wasn't her. She took some steps backwards and almost tripped over. It was getting dark. She was alone out here. Why? She wanted to go home, and for everything to return back to normal.

"Father..." she whispered into the dark air, before she turned on the spot and ran home, leaving cracked pebbles in puddles for the darkness to take.

Last edited:

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
Hmm, a pretty good SU, Somewhere, but there is one problem with it. Under your history, you said that you went with Auron on your trip outside of the Alpha Alliance. Unfortunately, all Gold Tribe members who went with Auron on the trip are now apart of the Silver Tribe. So here is your choice: You can either take out the part about going out with Auron and therefore remain in the Gold Tribe, or you can keep that part in, and change your SU subtly to a Silver Tribe member. However, as I said before, if you choose Silver Tribe, you cannot switch sides for the bulk of the RP.

Also, I do know it is a bit hard, but you should try to add a bit more for your appearance part. Also, I wouldn't mind an RP sample.

Once you fix this, I can accept or decline you. For now, you are pending.

Stingray

Space elves FTW
Years
What Supervegeta said. The new deadline for those who haven't completed SUs yet is this Friday, the day before Vegeta gets back, just to be clear. Anybody who has not completed their SU before then is automatically Declined. That means Aura Rift, Yagerbomb, Stingray and -DeepImpact- better get moving. Especially Stingray, you were the first to Reserve and you still don't have your SU up :/

Me and Supervegeta want all the spots filled by the time he gets back, because then we can start it. We don't want to be behind schedule :P

I'm very sorry I've been inactive... After RL kicked my rear last week I kind of lost my drive to RP, and my creativity. I still want to be in but I'm having a hard time coming up with a character. Right now all I have is a Male Breloom... that is it. I'm having problems thinking up a personality, name, history etc... instead I've just been playing lots of Battlefield 3 and talking/being with my Fiance'.

If I can't get a profile up by Friday I understand the need to remove me. I'll try to get something up, but its proving harder than usual. Honestly if it wasn't for SV running this I would most likely not join...

Back