• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon: Unova Masters (Ooc and S.U) Rated T

Eeveelution Co-ordinator

Budding Breeder/Co-ordinator
Years
sorry I haven't posted, couldn't use my laptop for a while but now I can! Yay! So, I may actually start off in Driftveil if that's okay, and if I make it too Castelia I'll ask in an office building if there is a licence on a Unova contest branch and the rest is a surprise... For now, I'll conduct research for Team Plasma at Route 6.

<Challenger>

Goodbye PC...for now.
Years
Well, it could go either way. Once in my White version, it was my Serperior with half health against a Emboar with full health. I could've sworn I was screwed, but I managed to pull out a win.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Apr 2, 2014
How did you manage that? How could Serperior take down Emboar? Well, Tepig will fight on for another bit and we'll see how it pans out.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Apr 2, 2014
Heh. I always played it ballsy fighting Cheren, having my Samurott taking on Serperior trying to K.O it with MegaHorn or Blizzard.

<Challenger>

Goodbye PC...for now.
Years
Haha. If pokemon trainers had a name depending on their battling style, mine would be Blitzkreig all the way. I go in at full power, no matter what,

Anyways, I'm thinking we end it in a draw. What do you say?

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Apr 2, 2014
Well, Tepig's using Heavy Slam to finish, and well Oshawott is in Torrent range so Brine would be knock Tepig out.

One of the reasons I could never Nuzlocke is because I train by having my weakest Pokemon out front and have it fight everything until it faints, then use the next guy. Then whenever I'm finished or at my last guy I just go heal and rinse and repeat. I would be called Hammer-Arm Pat. It's such a good move!

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Apr 2, 2014
Ewww! No! Not a Nuzlocke Roleplay! Lol. Yeah, so technically Dunn and Little Bro won. But it was a draw! Good Hustle everyone!

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Apr 2, 2014
Yay! Funny, I never remember Route 1 being that long. So is everyone doing the Gym challenges? I think that's what Lucas is gonna do anyways

<Challenger>

Goodbye PC...for now.
Years
I know that Dunn will be. Honestly I never participated in anything like contests or the marathon in any of the games. I went straight for the gym battles. You see, I'm from the south and southerners don't like change.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Apr 2, 2014
I'm from Ireland. I got frustrated with Contests whenever the Pokemon judges just weren't fair. So I'll just tackle the Gym! Also when we get to Castelia can we go to Western Unova? I wanna battle Roxie and Cheren!

<Challenger>

Goodbye PC...for now.
Years
I certainly hope so! I'm personally looking forward to the samitch restraunt out by that one town built on the bridge.

Btw, you know what I miss? The original Time&Space. That was a great roleplay.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Apr 2, 2014
Time and Space. Was great. We should try and get the plot off Vato and try and get that running...third times the charm!

I'm looking forward to getting Accumula Town to play their Jazz music! That was epic.

<Challenger>

Goodbye PC...for now.
Years
Honestly I'm not sure if he's been active for a while. When was the last time he logged on?

I must say I like Undella Town's music. I hope we get that far in the roleplay. I don't want this to die.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Apr 2, 2014
Yeah, me too. I prefer the smaller Roleplays like this and Time and Space. Poke Acadamy is good, don't get me wrong, but it's alot of people. You forget who's who.

Yeah, I wonder what happened. We were prepared to help him carry that on. Then the Admin guy just closed it down.

Back