• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Location Challenge!

nitemate

Don't play Pokemon anymore ...
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Aug 17, 2014
Thanks KagamiChan ,that's a quiet good team for me as Blaziken and Golem are my favorites.
So, my team for my first challenge would be Blaziken, Golem, bollosom, Ninjask, Donphan and Exploud.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 20, 2024
Pride, how does this team sound:
038.gif
178.gif
082.gif
097.gif
149.gif
?

nitemate

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Aug 17, 2014
Emerald Update #1​

Badges obtained : 5

Spoiler:

Party Pokemon : 5
Spoiler:

I'm almost halfway through the game now.But the problem Im facing now is that any Pokemon in the team given to me can't learn Surf. I need surf to proceed in the story and reach fortree. So, I wonder I it's right to change donphan with some other pokemon without having to forfeit the challenge . Please Help Fast!

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 20, 2024
you could get an HM slave for all your water HMs and simply rotate it with one of your team members when you need to use it. That's how I usually handle HM using when I got full teams.

Wobbu

bunger bunger bunger bunger
Years
I'll give this one a try--

Username: jsziede
Game: Pokémon White Version 2
Degree Range: 16° Celsius/60° Fahrenheit- 30° Celsius/89° Fahrenheit

TY

Im pretty interested in this challenge atm and i got a game for it:

Username: ShadowExcadrill
Game: LeafGreen
Degree Range: Degree Range: 16° Celsius/60° Fahrenheit- 30° Celsius/89° Fahrenheit

Wobbu

bunger bunger bunger bunger
Years

Pokémon White Version 2

Location Challenge: 16° Celsius/60° Fahrenheit- 30° Celsius/89° Fahrenheit

Team

Spr_5b_447.png
Spr_5b_544.png
Spr_5b_548_s.png
Spr_5b_551.png

Progress

Just defeated Burgh and finished Route 4. I skipped the Desert Resort because I ain't got time fo dat. About to train my Sandile because I just caught it and I need it to be strong in order to defeat Elisa. Also, I caught my first shiny Pokémon, Petilil!

nitemate

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Aug 17, 2014
I think it's ok to use Bastiodon. I forgot that trainer id problem while assigning the team.

Last edited:

Lycanroc

under the sun
Years
I'm in.

Username: GoldenRayquaza
Game: Ruby
Degree Range: 16° Celsius/60° Fahrenheit- 30° Celsius/89° Fahrenheit

Lycanroc

under the sun
Years
Hmm... Not exactly a fan of Solrock or Slaking, but I'll try to make it work. I'll be using that team.

Back