• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: [Beta 2 Released] Pokemon Infernal Legend

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pokepal17

More cowbell~
Years
I'm loving this hack! A lot of depth to it, you can't just blow through it! Good balance of wild pokemon. Storyline provides frequent collision with the rockets, but is still uncomplicated enough to be universally enjoyed (follow the formula!). You have also proven that you don't need too many custom tiles and that the default tiles are usually sufficient. Well done!

I can't find the switches in the water gym on Silicon Island. I get up to the 2nd trainer and then I'm completely lost. Could anyone help me out?

Also, where might one look for a Heracross? I am aware there arn't any in the wild, but is there a trainer willing to trade? Or will I have to wait for Beta 3?

Lovin' what you've done so far. Keep it up!

~The Cynic~

Thanks.

The swtiches will block you, so if you can't move for some reason, there's a switch facing you.

Heracross is in one of the two mushroom trees in beta 2.1.

Konekodemon

The Master of Pokemon Breeding
Years
  • Age 39
  • NC
  • Seen Nov 20, 2023
Hey Pokepal17 I made you a support banner. Even if you don't like it, hey it's my first try at an image without a white background to it. So, I'll still feel proud for trying to help you:
82925214.png

Last edited:

Pokepal17

More cowbell~
Years

Kolouri Hotel

Just some stuff to keep you occupied. It has a nice item at the end too. :3

@Konkedemon: Thanks, I'll add it to the first post if you can give me the code for it.

Also, guys, I added updated screens to the first post. Expect a video in the next couple of days on the bank script. ;)

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jul 26, 2022

Kolouri Hotel

Just some stuff to keep you occupied. It has a nice item at the end too. :3

@Konkedemon: Thanks, I'll add it to the first post if you can give me the code for it.

Also, guys, I added updated screens to the first post. Expect a video in the next couple of days on the bank script. ;)
It's looking pretty sexy, as always, Haseeb. ;) What happens if you answer No? xD. I'm not sure if that's a stupid question of not. Or I could just wait for a video, or even a release with it, and see for myself...

Konekodemon

The Master of Pokemon Breeding
Years
  • Age 39
  • NC
  • Seen Nov 20, 2023
Here you go, Pokepal17:
Code:
[url= http://www.pokecommunity. com/showthread.php?t= 198481 ][ img ]http://img687 .imageshack .us/img687/ 1000/82925214.png [/ img][/ url]
Just take out the spaces. Make sure to add me under credits.

Pokepal17

More cowbell~
Years

Maggie

Maggie is a little girl who'll play tag with you. You'll tag her in the most ridiculous of places and she doesn't quit easily. :badsmile:

Once you finish the game of tag, she'll give you a nice sooth bell. :3

Kolouri Bank

Here's the bank script. :3

Pokepal17

More cowbell~
Years

Scarlet Highlands

There's a rival event here. Those two lovers will be at it again - battling. :3
If you didn't battle them on Nugget bridge, they'll act like this is the first time they've met you. However, this time the battle is not optional and you'll have to battle - ready or not!

Or you could move the script tiles <:

Last edited:

Pokepal17

More cowbell~
Years
This is all looking amazing, especially the bank script!
That must've been really complicated to script, right?

Not really. It was only 215 lines with some spaces.

Is Kolouri east of Glacial Harbor? Isn't Highland Hills on the Town Map is supposed to go east then the city with the third gym?

Nope, because I kinda changed the route layout from Beta 2. Kolouri City is west of Silicon Island. Highland Hills goes east and Nugget Bridge is north of that, which leads to the 3rd gym city. :3

Dano_

Nya~
Years
This is definitely one of my favourite hacks, keep it up! :)

I also have a possible bug to report(screencap attached):
The stairs(in Highland Chasm) the player is facing seem to just be a part of the rock, rather than actual stairs. (Apologies if it's already been reported, but I don't remember seeing it mentioned in the thread)

Last edited:

Pokepal17

More cowbell~
Years
This is definitely one of my favourite hacks, keep it up! :)

I also have a possible bug to report(screencap attached):
The stairs(in Highland Chasm) the player is facing seem to just be a part of the rock, rather than actual stairs. (Apologies if it's already been reported, but I don't remember seeing it mentioned in the thread)

Thanks, I'll fix it.

Okay guys I have some bad news. The daycare for breeding may be weird in the next beta as something is causing to place a bad egg there. It's not that serious because you can withdraw the bad egg and remove it so it'll work fine. But fixing it is a matter beyond me. =(

Esmas

General
Years
A hidden tree? ;o

Never, I'm keeping some realism in this hack. And plus why would you mega punch a tree? You'd cut it instead. :P
Well I wasn't thinking of Mega Punch, I was thinking of a Fire-type attack, since you used Charizard :3

k00l updatez btw

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back