• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN OPEN] The Pokémon Trainer Academy (T) [Best Veteran 4Q '11]

CrumbledCandyWrapper

-being tossed on the pavement-
Years
Lusca thought it over for a second.

Being from Kanto, sucks... he thought as he was introduced to Isaac's Pokemon.

A Trapinch? Torkoal and Seedot? These Pokemon were definitely exotic to say the least.

"...Well..." he said with hesitation . "I originally meant your Trapinch ... but all of your Pokemon are kind of cool!"

After a wave to Isaac's Pokemon, he looks back at the Trainer.

"I don't think we've met though. I'm Lusca Maloii ... You are?"

Jason Wolf

The Chronicler
Years
"Ok now I know I've said my name. I'm Isaac Deladius. yeah ya find some really cool ones here, but Ace is from my original team along with Raizer and Zerak." Isaac explained.

Ace was meanwhile attempting to see the trainers sitting at the table, but couldn't see over the table. the little silver ground type clamped his jaws together to make an audible crunch as to grab attention. Isaac looked down to the little guy and picked him up.

"Still a shame with all the training he's hasn't evolved. He's getting tired of being so small. Part of the reason why he eats so much. He wants the energy to evolve." Isaac explained.

Ace opened and closed his mouth to make a clicking sound as looked over the group of trainers.

CrumbledCandyWrapper

Years
Lusca was definitely fascinated by the conversation, making mental notes to write this all down once her gets settled in. What were Danielle and Lucia planning to do now, by the way?

He observed Ace snap his jaw for attention. It was actually kind of funny seeing the tiny Pokemon get his attention, he was definitely able and willing to evolve.

Speaking of which, "What does Ace evolve into?"

Lusca definitely felt inadequate being a Suicuneer and not knowing what certain Pokemon are ...

Fuyu

The answer is at the top...
Years
Skye

Skye watched the fight begin for a few moments, almost interested. Then he decided against it. This girl needed to head to the dorm before her Pokemon changed its mind again. As he passed, he saw Nika pull out a Pokedex. He smiled. Soon, hopefully, he would be able to say he had assisted in making the next model. Definitely... no matter how long it took...

"Well aren't you being a bit too relaxed to do that?" Rama, who magically read his nearly invisible facial expression as always, asked. The boy instantly calmed himself. He couldn't let ambition get in the way of education. No that was most certainly not allowed. His parents would be furious... and so would Cam.

"Cuh-han't ruh-rush things Rah-hama," he replied, still looking ahead as he led Holly along. To anyone else, it would seem weird that he was answering his Pokemon, which just sounded like barking. He didn't speak Pokemon, no, but he understood them, which, in truth, was much easier than people thought. At least he thought it was. His pendant chilled his chest and he sighed.

Rama snorted. even as Pala giggled at him. He would never understand that idea of his human's. If you wanted something, you should be able to work to get it and curse the world if they tried to stop you, especially if the idea was useful. Stupid societal laws or something.

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years

Kilik Chambers - Pokemon Center

502.png
571.png
207.png
403.png

"What?!" Kilik was shocked.

"He's being taken care of as we speak," his mother explained. "I swear, he shouldn't have gone out there like that!"

"Mom, I don't know why he would do such a reckless thing," Kilik tried reassuring his mother, "but that doesn't mean we should start hating on him right now. The important thing right now is that he gets better soon." Kilik still couldn't believe why his father would go out there like that, but now wasn't the time to be mad. Perhaps he could go visit his family one day when the time comes. He hopes his father is alright of course.

Kilik was called that his Pokemon were quite well. "I gotta go mom. Wish my dad well." They both said goodbye & hung up. Kilik thanked Nurse Joy & got his Pokeballs back. He sighed looking down. What bad news he got. This sure was gonna be a distraction for him, maybe talking with someone could get his mind off it. He looked around for any familiar faces, already spotting two. Ruby & Jack. Looks like the two have just met. At that moment Tentou comes out of his Pokeball & stands beside Kilik. He just let it be. He walked over to Ruby & Jack with Tentou & sat beside them.

"Hey guys. How you doin'?" he greeted them. Tentou walked over to Ruby & Jack & hopped on the couch between them, roaring cutely. Kilik wasn't much of himself right now, Ruby & Jack could probably notice that.

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 1, 2023
Lucia Francisco Bernavard​

Lucia sighed as it turned out that Lusca started getting chummy with the boy. Issac... just another jerk like that other boy she had met. She sat down and just busied herself with finishing off her food. She could tell that Danielle had calmed down by now, but still, he had thrown food at them! If that Trapinch had been her pokemon, she would have already made sure to teach him proper table manners and how not to cause chaos as people ate in peace. Roberto was still tense as he glared down the Trapinch, making sure that the ground type knew just how much he disapproved of his actions.

Samuel just lay on the ground and gazed up at the others as Tyro was still fumbling over Able's question. His eyes suddenly lit up, "Oh! I like running too! It's a good hobby!" He said happily.

Jason Wolf

The Chronicler
Years
Ace glared back at Lucia, and hissed. Being a passive mute. This meant something big. Isaac took careful note of it.

"There's no need to treat this as anything more then an accident you know." Isaac said to the girl Ace was staring at.

Ace nodded, and wriggled out of Isaac's arms.

"Tra Tra pin? pin pin Trap!" 'Don't like what you see? find a different view.' Ace hissed.

"I don't speak pokemon, but I think you upset him. That takes talent." Isaac admitted.

Ace dropped to the floor and scurried back to his table.

"What'd you do?" Isaac asked rather confused, "Ace typically is as level headed as it gets."

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 1, 2023

Lucia huffed as the Trapinch walked away and she turned her head away, "Well! If that Trapinch was my pokemon I would have at least taken the initiative to get him properly trained! Rotten table manners, a sour attitude to faults. I'm surprised that he can even tell when he is being rude, but doesn't even bother apologizing for his action, accidental or not! Shows how ill trained he is as well as how lax his trainer is!" She stated.

Roberto stays still behind Lucia and the Scizor looked like he was actually ready to leap after the Trapinch and show him just how manners worked.

Tyro smiled at Able, "That reminds, running is awesome! You just keep going and you're like 'whoa! I'm running super fast!' and you just keep on running and you see all kinds of cool things and you're like, 'hi things!' and....."

Samuel sighed and got up and walked toward the Trapinch and looked down at him, "Don't take Lucia too hard. She is always like this with manners." The Absol stated calmly.

CrumbledCandyWrapper

Years
Lucia was upset.

That was apparent to Lusca, who had just finished his small conversation with Issac, the boy in question. As much as he tried, even going as far as to address Issac as if nothing had even happened, Lucia didn't seem too happy about letting him into the group they'd just created.

He didn't understand why Issac had caught so much grief... Well, that was a lie. That Trapinch had it coming, and Lucia was definitely contemplating sicking her eager Pokemon on the latter.

"Uhm...so..." Lusca said trying to avoid the ensuing confrontation.

"Lucia, what's it like in the Suicune Dorm? Anything I should be aware of before I head in?"

Arctos

Fire and Blood
Years
George Edmunds

George now carried a bulging bag as he strolled along the path in what he thought was the direction of the academy. It was full of food he had purchased from a small family run shop in town just before it closed up for the night. Aber, Uhuru and Kane were eyeing it impatiently as they walked beside him.

As the four of them reached the crest of a hill they spotted a large tree which looked perfect to sit and eat below. George didnt pay any attention to his surroundings as he dropped to the floor at the roots of the tree. He opened the bag and ripped open some packets of food for each of his pokemon. Not quite the balanced diet he usually made up for them but the store brand pokemon food should be perfectly fine for one night. George looked in the bag for his own food. As he did so he noticed a leg protruding from the other side of the tree. He left his food in the bag, got up and walked around the other side of the tree.

"Um...Hi." George was never good at introductions. He cleared his throat and tried again.
"Hi. Sorry to bother you. I was sat around the other side" George gestured to where his pokemon were eating happily. I didnt see you around this side of the tree. Mind if me and my pokemon join you?" This seemed a bit forward but the three pokemon were already deeply involved in their meals and would not be pulled away just to move and eat somewhere else. George noticed the book and couldnt help sneaking a peak at the page.
"I'm George by the way. George Edmunds of Suicune Dorm at the academy. Im assuming by the text book you're also a student at the academy here?"
George offered his hand for a hand shake as he said all of this. He gave an awkward smile and waited for the boys response.

Jason Wolf

The Chronicler
Years
"So thats how it is." Isaac's attitude suddenly went to seriously threatening, "I'll let you in on a secret. We may be called trainers, but these are wild monsters at heart. To think you can force them to do somethign against their nature is cruel. These are my friends not little pets that I babysit. My pokemon are trained only to the point where they know what little I can give them. If you think that I've been lax your wrong. We've taken and faced death head on, and you think table manners are important? These are wild beasts that could cut you down if they wished. You all remember that N guy who wnt through Unova? He works here now, but I gotta agree with him on one thing. Our pokemon don't need us. Only we need them. Enjoy your potato salad princess. I'm gone."

Isaac was now purely furious. He knew that training pokemon was no small feet, and for this girl to call him out because of table manners. Table F****** manners. It was rediculous. Isaac turned his back and began to walk away.

"You suicunes are all the same. the rich kids who don't care about the people who have to work their asses off to get here. You got famous parents, money, talent. Well ya know what I got years and years or toil that got me here, and I didn't come to deal with trainers like you." Isaac said his voice somewhat pained.

Isaac continued to walk away and his pokemon joined him. All but Raizer. He stared at the girl and shook his head. He pointed with one of his paws and sent a very clear message.

' Typh... Typhlosion." 'Learn some manners' Raizer barked.

Megaman765

Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3
Years
Mark sat there and listened the the three exchange conversation. Lucia was yelling at Issac about proper manners and how she felt about his pokemon acting like that. Mark was inclined to agree but he felt maybe this was a bit harsh. He liked a good prank every now and then but even he was a bit urked having his leftovers spoiled by Trapinch puke. Mark pinched between his eyes, a tad irritated.

"Ya know, you seem to be going by a pretty rotten stereotype Issac. I happen to be friends with a few Suicuiners that actually did work pretty hard to get to where they're at. Sure there's a few stuck up types but some of em aren't so bad." Mark said.

"And dude, its called common courtesy. I personally don't like having my dinner spoiled like its not a big deal. I don't think it called for a speech. For cripes sake you two don't need to make a scene out of this." Mark said.

Snype sat there a bit relieved something else had Roberto's attention and sat silently, not wanting to exactly get involved.

Meanwhile Able was ignoring the arguements going on and continued talking to Tyro.

"Hah, running? You'd never beat me kiddo. I'd be back in my trainer's dorm and back here before you could blink!" She said as she zipped next to him cheek to cheek.

"You wouldn't even know if I was next to you." She said as she zipped behind him once more.

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 1, 2023

Lucia could only watch aghast as Issac went off on her. He started talking about how pokemon were just wild animals, ferals that didn't need them at all. She frowned and tightened her hands into fists as he just went on and on about how pokemon didn't need them and all other kinds of b***s***. He walked off as he not only insulted her, but also Danielle and Lusca as well! The nerve! She was slightly relieved when Mark also stood up against Issac as well! At least there some considerate boys around here!

"Well, I may be a suicuner, but at least I'm not a rotten a**h*** who is uncivilized in every single way!" She shouted at him. She clearly saw the typhloson give her the finger and she got up, "I suppose you are right, your pokmeon are indeed feral unkempt beasts that don't deserve to even have free roam over this facility!" She shouted once more as she moved away from the table, "Samuel, Tyro, we are leaving. It seems that my father was right, there are people in this world that don't care for any but themselves!" She grumbled as she walked out, her body taunt and stiff from her anger. Roberto followed her closely and just before he walked out the door, gave a quick glare at the Typhloson and moved his pincer across his throat and walked out, his message loud and clear. Samuel sighed as he followed after the two.

It actually took Tyro a minute to realize that his trainer had left, "Oh, uh, later!" He quickly said to Able as he ran out as well.

Lucia grunted as she walked all the way back to her dorm, many times muttering curse words under her breath as her three pokemon followed her. Roberto remained tall and dignified as Samuel and Tyro gave a few worrisome glances between each other. As soon as Lucia got to her room, she unlocked and slammed open the door and slammed it shut as the three got in. She grabbed a pokeball off her waist and released Diana onto the bed. "Right. We're going to show that Issac a thing or two! We are going to show just how much better educated and graceful pokemon are! He insulted the Bernavard name back there! That is a punishment that cannot be allowed!"

Roberto nodded his head to Lucia's words as the others just listened. "Starting tomorrow we will train, we will show him as well as the other students of this school how our formal training will propel us to the top!"

She looked over her pokemon, "Alright, time for bed. We have a long day tomorrow." She returned all of them, save Roberto, to their pokeballs and dressed for sleep. She got in her bed as the Scizor leaned against a wall. "Night Roberto." The Scizor just nodded as his trainer soon fell asleep. He leaned against the wall and did what he always did, watch over Lucia at all times.

silverexorcist

Individualism in Normalcy!
Years
Julius

Julius frowned as he studied the drawn picture within his textbook. Earth and sea in a deadlock...? People had always looked at Mother Nature as a beautiful, gentle thing. But Julius knew first hand that it could be harsh and difficult to survive in, if you weren't prepared and lucky. But the calamity described here far out-classed what he had gone through.

Julius moved his face closer to the book, propping up his glasses all the while, as he heard a distracting voice in the background. No doubt some noisy person passing by.

Julius was surprised, however, when a hand was extended toward him. Julius jumped slightly as he looked up to see someone directly beside him, smiling awkwardly.

"Sorry, I didn't notice you before." The abashed Julius said as he closed the book with his thumb still holding his page. He held his hand out and shook their hand politely. "I am Julius Claudius Madeus, Suicune Dorm."

Julius was slightly distracted by Vibrava beside him, its antenae flickering madly as it sent soundwaves through the air, in the vague form of what might be defined as words. It was nearly impossible for someone who didn't have Julius' specific eardrums to understand, and even Julius struggled to make out the words sometimes.

"Ah," Julius sighed in relief as Vibrava relayed everything George had said before he had begun to pay attention. "You're from the Suicune Dorm as well? Go ahead and sit; I don't mind. As for my book, I borrowed it from the library. It's filled with strange legends from older days. This one that I'm looking at tells of how the earth and sea once fought each other. But strangely, it says that they were both trying to destroy one another out of pure hostility. If this is true, is it possible that they could succeed? If so, what would happen then? If the sea swallowed the earth, or the earth sheathed over the sea...would the victorious side truly have anything to celebrate about? And if they came to a stalemate and destroyed one another, what would be left, if not for the oceans and land?"

Julius' eyes flared with a sort of overwhelming passion, to George's surprise. It was as if every fiber of his being was completely focused on the mystery plaguing the boy.

Jason Wolf

The Chronicler
Years
The girl just left. This reignited Isaac's anger.

"Yeah well obviously my apology wasn't accepted, so why should I bother." Isaac said stopping where he was, "Stereotype or not. I can tell you this already she fits it for sure. As I said wild monsters. We don't get to control them. We only can guide them, and I won't force my pokemon to be something they aren't. Like lap dogs and parlor tricks."

Isaac turned back to face them all. He did feel bad for yelling, but they seemed to have it coming.

"I tried to be civil. I tried to make up for it, but instead you insult me. Accidents happen. My pokemon choked. Would you have rather had him suffocate instead of get your shirt stained. Well I'll keep that in mind next time. I'll just let the only things that truelly matter to me die because they didn't want to get your clothes dirty." Isaac trembled.

He was becoming a mess. He was furious, sad, and just plain hurt. Did this girl even have the tiniest shred of an idea of what he'd gone through, and now was complaining about clothes and table manners. She talked as though they were worth more then Isaac or his pokemon.

"She did the same thing before. Insulted a kid then jsut ran off furious. I may have a temper, but atleast its over my pokemon's health not their table manners. My parents both pull two jobs to get me here, and I've worked my a** off as well. I came here to make something of the life I got not be insulted by a girl with everything."

Orion

Orion had just made it to the suicune dorm when a blonde girl stormed in and on by.

"...Jakio... wanna make a bet?" Orion asked his charmeleon.

"CHA!" 'YEAH!" JAkio replied.

"I bet Isaac's involved." Orion chuckled, "Come on let's go."

Orion guessed by the bits of potato on the girl's clothes they'd find Isaac in the cafeteria, and they were right. Orion arrived to Isaac raging over a crowd of students.

"Told ya. That's two laps tomarrow." Orion told Jakio, "Hey! Whats going on here?" Orion shouted.

"...Trust me best you stay out of it." Isaac muttered.

Last edited:

CrumbledCandyWrapper

Years
So all that was left were Mark, Danielle and Lusca. All of which were more than likely awestruck at the scene. Well, maybe Mark was an exception, since he definitely just spoke up in protest of Isa's irrelevant speech. Lusca on the other hand, really didn't know what to feel.

He thought it'd be better to act like Danielle, his classmate and hopefully a student he could come to befriend. Up until the point where Issac completely ruined their dinners, Lusca really had begun to like the three students he'd met.

Danielle had warmed on him due to her humanitarian deed to try and help him out. Lucia and her eagerness to welcome Lusca in the group was very generous, and Mark was also open to the idea and he wasn't even in the same dorm. Hopefully he'd run into at least one of them again tomorrow, Lusca definitely needed friends like these in his circle.

Why was Issac tearing such an awkward hole in his train of thought though? He was rude, obnoxious, and just down right chauvinistic. Who was he to say Pokemon were just tools that we overuse? Apparently, he wasn't using his Pokemon any better! The thought angered Lusca again. He'd made a mental note to keep Isaac's name in a book, and to look up a few details about his Pokemon, should the day come he'd ever need it.

Lucia sadly ran out in a fit, and (after more unnecessary additions to his meager speech), so did Issac. Lusca couldn't really tell if it was an awkward situation NOW, or before when Issac riled everyone up. Whatever the case, Lusca just wanted everything to settle, and hopefully it would now. He was just a little upset his fellow classmate had to leave before Danielle had showed him to the dormitories.

He turned to Danielle and Mark, frowning as he spoke. "... I guess we may as well head out too then, huh?"

Arctos

Fire and Blood
Years
George Edmunds

George smiled at the boys passion and peered at the cover of the book.

"Ah! I thought I knew this tale. Mum would tell me stories of legendary pokemon like that when i was younger."

He paused as he stared into the distance, lost in a memory. George quickly snapped back to reality.

"I dont think we have anything to worry about though. She would always tell me that the two, although locked in battle long ago, now slumber waiting for the end of days where they will do battle once again or until they are awakened."

He sighed and was trying to gauge just how deeply the other boy wanted to go into the subject. George decided to go for it. His pokemon were a long way off finishing their food anyway.

"My mother conducted some research into the subject when i was younger. Hence the stories i guess. She would always say: "Nature provides a story much more fascinating than those of man"."

George went a little red at the regurgitation of the quote from his mother.

"Basically the two pokemon are perfect matches. Equal in power. A great parallel to the balance of all nature if you want to read something into it. With Rayquaza, the pokemon of the atmosphere, as a mediator we have nothing to fear."

George smiled and reached around the tree for his bag of food.

"Sorry i dont mean to bore you. I just cant control myself when i start talking about such things. Would you like anything to eat?"

He pulled two boxes of piping hot ramen from the bag and offered one to the boy.

"I bought two to make up for completely missing lunch. But you're welcome to it. I can find something else back at the academy later. Oh i have a spare pack of pokemon food as well if yours are hungry."

Lt. Col. Fantastic

The Arianator
Years
Arti

"Whoa."

Arti took in the huge island as the S.S. Aqua neared the harbor. The Academy, as he assumed the buildings on his left were, was crawlong with students. This made Arti slightly nervous, because it would be hard to maintain friendship with everyone, especially with cliques in play. But for the most part, the Academy looked like a great place. He noticed that there were four dormrooms, instead of the three mentioned in the brochure. Arti figured the fourth was a new installment, and they haven't updated the brochure yet.

So why does one look so shabby? Arti wondered. It looked as if nobody had even gone near it in years.

The next thing he saw was the forest. The Dead Forest. He saw a few cool looking pokemon in there, but quickly turned his attention to the most impressive sight yet. In the middle of the island, a HUGE volcano, with a mountain range surrounding it, stood, towering over everything else.

"Whoa..." was all Arti managed to say. Swadloon was sitting on his shoulder, looking at the landscape. Joltik was in his pokeball, as punishment. He had electrocuted Arti earlier on the voyage.

"Well, I guess its been long enough. I'd hate for you to miss this," said Arti as he let Joltik out.

"Jolt!" Joltik buzzed angrily, threatening to attack Arti again.

"You, know, I've only had you for a day now. And I think you look like a Larry. So I'll nick name you.....Larry."

Larry was taken aback by this sudden change. He looked at Arti skeptically, knowing that nicknames are given to pokemon people care about. He thought about this for a moment, but must have decided electrocuting Arti was more fun. He spat a web at his foot, making a small shock.

"Hey!" Arti said, nearly jumping overboard. Swadloon was holding on to Artis shoulder for dear life, a suprized expression coming on his face.

Larry snickered and crawled up the rail and sat on top to look with Arti. They marveled at the land until the attendant announced over the intercom...

"Attention, all passengers. We have arrived at our destination. Please wait for your cabin number to be called before exiting..."

Arti couldn't help but laugh. He was the only passenger on the ship. The real reason it came here was to pick up vacatipners in Oak Town, he was just on for the free ride. He patiently waited for his room to be called.

"4a, please depart....4b, please depart....4c, please depart...5a, please depart.."

Arti sighed. Why did I pick 8b.....

"....8b, please depart."

Arti grabbed his sketchbook and started walking towards the exit. He usually packed a lot of stuff, but this time he didn't want a hassle. Nope, all he really needed was his art supplies, everything else could be provided by either the Academy, or the flashy new debit card Arti's father gave him.

Oh, how nice it is to have a rich parent

Arti knew he shouldn't go crazy with his dad's money, just to get things he really needed. Clothes, any books he would need, and replacement pencils. Maybe even some paint and brushes.

Arti stepped off the harbor onto solid land, breathing in the ocean air. In his hometown, fresh air was hard to come by. He started off towards the Academy, hoping to figure out what he needed to do before he started his education there.

silverexorcist

Individualism in Normalcy!
Years
Julius

Julius glanced at Vibrava, who shook its head.

"No thanks." Julius replied. "I have no appetite and Vibrava doesn't seem to want to eat anything. If you skipped lunch, you should probably eat. We tend to eat more organic foods anyways."

As Julius said this, he pointed upward toward the tree behind him to divert George's attention. George jumped in surprise as the tree shifted and turned its face toward him, smiling gently. The entire tree was alive! There were fruits that looked like banana hanging from it's chin, which was probably what Julius was alluding to.

"W-What is that?" George asked in awe.

"This is Tropius, my only real means of flight. The fruit hanging from his chin is delicious, if you want you can have some."

Julius frowned as he opened the book once more to the page he'd left off on, where the picture of the colliding elements remained. "I see what you mean by being in equal balance--that is how nature keeps itself in check. Perhaps I'm being a bit overzealous in thinking about what would happen if that balance were really destroyed...Or what would happen if such mythical pokemon truly existed..."

Julius said the last part mostly to himself, his eyes shining once again with his passion, though it was more subdued than before.

Arctos

Fire and Blood
Years
George Edmunds

George smiled.

"Believe me if i had the choice i would eat something better than Ramen but unfortunately it was the last place open and I decided against the cafeteria tonight. I usually mix my own pokemon food as well but they are happy to eat store bought food for one night." He gestured to his three pokemon as he said this.

After the tree revealed itself to be a tropius and once George had gotten over his surprise he said:
"Ah, I have only seen Tropius in books. They are native to the Hoenn region are they not? I havent been there since i was very small. It was on one of my mothers trips to study the elemental trio we were just talking about i believe, but i could be mistaken. It was a long time ago."

He put his ramen down and reached for a fruit.
"If you dont mind and he doesnt mind then i would love to try some."

He gently grabbed a fruit and sat back down."Oh and the pokemon could exist. It seems the line between myth, legend and truth is blurring more and more these days."

George opened the fruit and gave a piece to each of his three pokemon before consuming the last bit himself.

"It is delicious! Thank you Tropius and thank you...uh... sorry i didnt catch your name."

Back