• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I've been here a while ...

Years
I've been here since late last year or so, i'm just never truly active. Sure I've posted several times, but I'm not a regular poster. But, I'll try to be a little more active. Anyway, I'm an OFFICIAL beginning member from now on. Nice to meet everyone!

P.S. Please try to not make me mad. If I get mad, I often insult people and begin to be rude, and I don't want to be like that to the good members of PokeCommunity Forums, for their good and sake. Thank you for your concern.

LuxLax

Want-To-Be Master
Years
  • Seen Jul 4, 2013
Nice to meet you, gavynray123. Why don't you go to some of the games you have a lot about, you'll help people out. But don't worry, I only signed a month back;-)

Zorogami

WUB WUB
Years
Hello Gavynray and welcome to PC!!
Most people lurk around for a while before they decide to sign up, so don't worry (:
I'm glad you decided on become a more active member, i'm sure you'll have a lot of fun!
So what can you tell us about yourself? What are some of your favorite Pokes?
What was your very first Pokemon game?
People around here are really nice, so don't worry about people trying to make you mad ;)
Hope you'll stick with a for a while, Have a ton of fun!! ^^

Years
Well my favorite Pokémon would have to be Charizard. My first Pokémon game? Pokémon Ruby. But my OLDEST game is a legal cartridge of Pokémon Blue. I've been hooked on pokemon since I was little and saw the reruns of the Indigo League episodes, including #1. I'm also a little into the Japanese anime, mainly Japanese indigo league. I love the first episode because I have the Japanese version and it is hilarious when I see Kasumi (Misty in U.S.) Slap Satoshi. Anyway, I have little knowledge for the games, even though I love them, but I'll try to help in any way I can.

Years
Pshaw, I doubt we'll make you mad. This community is overall really nice so you shouldn't have to worry. :3 Welcome to PC!

But hey, it's amazing that you're choosing to finally post around more now! Making an intro is a good first step. It took me a few years to come back and start being active here myself, so I understand how that is. Now that I've started exploring and making posts, though, I've become really addicted, hehe. Here's hoping you'll be in the same boat! :) <3 If you're ever looking for a friend to help you along and someone to chat with, I'm always here, as are our other amazing members. It's great that you've been utilizing the Questions & Feedback board already too.. I know some members are too scared to post there, but you're doing an awesome job at getting yourself heard and out there! Keep it up yeah!

So you're into the older Pokemon anime episodes then? Why not stop by the Pokemon Anime board and make some posts on them? Can tell us what you think about the episodes in the Episode Discussion subforum. I like the anime but I mostly watch the Japanese version nowadays since I just can't get used to Ash's newer voice. Buut you can also make some posts in the Pokemon gaming boards of course, even if you're not very knowledgeable about the games. We do have a fair amount of people who are newer to the franchise anyway, actually. That and you instantly have something in common with a lot of our members since Charizard is just hugely popular and a pretty iconic Pokemon for the series.

Anyways, I just hope you have a blast here! Wherever you post is up to you. We're always here to give suggestions so feel free to ask anytime, too. Bottom line is not to be shy!

Have a wonderful stay on PokeCommunity and great meeting you! :D

Years
Cirno, I understand you had/have pokemon yellow right? if so, I think I saw one of your posts saying that it took a highly raised Pikachu, a lot of quick attacks, and a bunch of potions. Well, if so, then why didn't you just catch a mankey and raise it to the level it learns low kick, train it a little bit more, and beat the crap out of Geodude AND Onix. That's what I did and it always works.

Oh and F.Y.I, I can't be here tomorrow, Saturday, nor Sunday because I'm going out of town without my laptop and when I get back Sunday, it'll be late and I'll just want sleep. But after that, I'll resume my normal level of posting.

Edit: I got home earlier than expected

Last edited:
Back