• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Kino33's Wi-Fi tournament

Years
  • Seen Jul 24, 2012
Welcome to Kino33's Wi-Fi tournament. This tournament is 5th gen ONLY. So don't try to do any of the battles in a different generation. The tournament will be held like a round robin. Which means everyone will be divided into groups after everyone has done 10 battles the person with the best record in each group will move on to the playoffs. In the playoffs it is single elimination. If you want to join PM me or just post a reply right in this thread. Read the rules below.

Rules:
  1. Have fun
  2. No Ubers! This is an OU tournament. If you want you can use UU pokemon.
  3. After every battle one of the players must PM me the results
  4. Six of the battles will be within your group the others will be with other groups.
  5. Every week I will post the results of the battles and I will also post the standings in each group.
  6. No hacked pokemon![e.g wonder guard spiritomb]
  7. If somebody cheats during one of the battles PM and I will decide what happens.
  8. The players decide what time they will have the battle.
  9. You don't have to have the same team every battle.
The following pokemon are banned in the tournament. If you use them you will be disqualified.

Arceus
Darkrai
Deoxys
Dialga
Garchomp
Giratina
Groudon
Ho-Oh
Kyogre
Lugia
Manaphy
Mewtwo
Palkia
Raquaza
Reshiram
Shaymin Skyforme
Zekrom

The winner will get two ev'd pokemon of their choice. The runner-up will get one ev'd pokemon of their choice. Good luck eveyone and have fun!

Last edited:

Calamity

Just for the love of the game.
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Nov 10, 2020
Count me in, just hope this one finishes unlike all the others.

Pecilia

Best Witch
Years
/sign Greenmoon1996 :D I hope I don't have to battle shinysalamence in the first round... I'd lose! xD

Back