• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate The Signature Of the Person Above You

Status
Not open for further replies.

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
Years
8/10 The gif is cute and the text is organized. The text on the right side looks out of place. You probably could have removed Profile and PM, then put Sig Rating Rubric in the centered text area.

ubermola

He of the Obscure References
Years
  • Seen May 6, 2014
7/10 technecaly excelent, but the chosen gif clip is such that anyone outside of the fandom in question (such as myself) will have no idea of the feeling that you ware tring to convey, and feel left out of the joke. By contrast "trickster jane" gives a tricky/silly vibe. Te title helps you get "it" if you have never heard of homestuck. A title like "trickster jane" would help a lot

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
Years
@ubermola: I didn't know Trickster Jane was from Homestuck, haha. Well, I guess the guy in my signature is going insane/angry. That's given away by my usertitle. Eye glares, blood red ensues, and his head tics slightly at the end. He's pretty dangerous looking too, wearing a mask and bandages, having a tube/cord going to his back, maybe an experiment on the loose...

@Moriarteh. 8.5/10 Font is really tricky to pull off in a banner, and that looks great! Shame there aren't any links and whatnot below.

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 14, 2021
8/10

Good organisation, I like that cursor, but the only thing that makes this have that -2 score its because of the looping of the gif.

Chalifoux

:: Certified Granblue Fantasy Nerd ::
Years
9/10
As much as I like minions I removed 1 point because of the text on the bottom. It looks out of place. Center it, may haps? :3 I do't mind the white backgrounds since my PC skin is all white :3

T!M

Four Category MoTY (VG) Winner
Years
Chain of Memories for the PS2 was beastly. Anyway, the design of this signature is top notch, the text is wonderful albeit being a bunch of nonsensical jibberish. It looks really good. But I believe your username within the signature would look better without the brackets. 9outta10

Arc

[img]http://i.imgur.com/kieFJln.gif[/img]
Years
8/10.

I think this is the third time I rated this signature? Anyways, I still love it, but the only thing that really bothers me is the low quality of the gif. Also, the sentence that has the link to your signature/avatar marking rubric seems to be a tad too big to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back