• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

find her yet? ✜ HOMESTUCK fanclub

Lt. Col. Fantastic

The Arianator
Years
Jesus Chris I can't keep up with this thread D:

Spoiler:

Also, homestuck has invaded PC. Initiate Order 69. (turning pokecommunity into Hussiecommunity)

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
More and more Homestucks join PokéCommunity ;D And I've made several on staff start reading it ;D;D Our revolution is soon ready to begin, master. ;D;D;D

hm what pesterl- OH UPDATE

Spoiler:

I don't know if I've mentioned this earlier, but I ship Jane x Dirk so hard. I wish Hussie could make this come true because they complement each other much better than Dirk and Jake or Dirk and Roxy ever would. Imo. And also Roxy and Jake are so incredibly cute friends so they could get together as well just because. But Dirk and Jane. Seriously ;;! Haha I won't step on other ships though, shipping wars are totally unnecessary.

Spoiler:

Last edited:

SchwarzRozen

Sugary Delight
Years
Upd8:
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

So yeah, I don't appear as much as I used too; and thats mostly because my 3DS broke and me just having a tendency to appear inactive at random times. I'll pop in every now in then, but its not going to be a whole load of times....at the moment!

Lt. Col. Fantastic

The Arianator
Years
everyone already knows im the bard of heart. nah jk I dont think ive ever said that here.

But i have a topic, if we havent already done this (have we?)

What, In your opinion, is the coolest Class/Aspect combination?

I really think that the Bard is one of the coolest classes, like a sneaky assassin, behind the scenes havoc wreaker type guy. And for an aspect, I tink Blood works really cool with the Bard. Using other people's alliances and manipulating relationships to aquire your goals all through anonymity...you might as well be Emporer Palpatine!

Crystalanachrony

ℱ a e r i e . ℚ u e e n
Years
Little bit disappointed that we don't seem to be getting Equius in "actual character" capacity as opposed to "joke" capacity, but hey, Homestuck. That's what fanworks are for I guess.

Don't really know my answer to the current topic, sorry.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
@Upd8
Spoiler:

Kano Shuuya

→ you're here, aren't you?
Years
UPD8:
Spoiler:

Lady Gunner, KatNep is a cute ship indeed. <3

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
Haa gunner <3 It is really cute and from Nepeta's perspective I really wanted that to be a canon pair at some point! But from Karkat's perspective, I think Terezi or Jade would be a better fit haha.

I ship DirkJane just as hard! Just not dressing up in DirkJane clothes on PC... Hmm that can be my next theme ;D

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
Years
I ship many things such as the Daverezi & Karezi debacle, Tavris & Johnvris, Rosemary, FefEri/Erifef (srsly feferi has eridan in her name), Arasol, and OH ROXY x DAD, DirkJake & JakeJane, EquNep, GamTav, and many more. Weirdly, I do NOT ship Husvris AT. ALL. But yes KatNep otp <3

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
ugh who would ship husvris hahaha

ROXY x DAD <3<3 Haha that's canon, after all. Or at least their alt selves. I wonder what happens when Roxy and Dad finally meet. Maybe they'll meet in the prison on Derse? Knowing Hussie, there are no limits to what can happen.

I reread snippets of the conversation where Dirk reveals all about them living in the future to Jake yesterday. I had forgotten so much about that but now that I read it again, so much makes sense. Roxy has already "used" her void rogue powers. She appearifies things! Out of nothing. Like when she steals Jake's pumpkins to give to the carapacians. Jade only explained it to her and made us readers realize that she has always been the perfect Rogue of Void.

And Dirk's bro, man he's epic. Not to mention Roxy's mother.

And I remembered something... Y'all know about John's Dad's friend who entered a seemingly solo session of SBURB at the same time as the kids did, right? Fedorafreak. Nannasprite talked to him when he was about to die from hunger/thirst in his medium and presumably found his Quest Bed to sleep on. He went quiet so he probably died there and reached godhood :3 But anyways, the point is, Nanna tells the story of when she was young and lived with her "brother" who later escaped with their pet dog to be an adventurer, while she became a comedian. They were brought up by a batterwitch, who Nanna knew was not human...

That story is true for the B2 universe too! Only in reverse of course. Jake's grandma (Jade) grew up with Jane's poppop (John) as "siblings" until Jade one day ran away and became an adventurer and started Skaianet and manufactured things that would remind the batterwitch of her boss LE. Such as making the skulltop that Jake has, and even naming her "grandson" after that boss in defiance towards her old "mother". All while John stayed behind and became a comedian, just like Nanna did in the B1 universe. Their roles really are reversed. Except...

How come Nanna (Jane) in B1 said that the batterwitch was not human? Was the Condesce there too? That cannot be, because then the same fate would meet B1 as met B2. Right? OR was the batterwitch actually there in B1 too?? Only, her plans didn't work in that "timeline" since the meteors came and ravaged Earth, possibly killing her even. So when the universe was reset to B2, her arrival was ALSO reset! And in B2 there were no meteors; instead the plans of the Condesce was the thing the timers were set on (and Jake's volcano erupting, obv).

Have I missed something or is this actually possible? Since Nanna says that the batterwitch isn't human in B1 either. What speaks against it is the fact that B1 Jake (Jade's grandpa) didn't do what B2 Jade did, starting Skaianet and all. Or wait a minute here, maybe he did? He lives near the ruins actually. Omg maybe this is what I missed all the time haha. Maybe HE did what Aradia and Sollux did on Alternia, reading the glyphs in the ruins and creating the game and founding Skaianet......... haha I feel so dumb if that's the case.

And it makes sense, because if Jade found the ruins in B2 and started creating the game, the batterwitch killed her and took her work and finished the game herself (well, got her subordinates to do it, of course) which explains why Crockercorp was the company that released it in B2.

I've got it all figured out now. All of you probably already have but :p Homestuck. So complicated. <3

EDIT: I don't get how I could ever forget this amazing part of Homestuck. Act 6 Act 3 I guess? With the Jane myth-style game and this dirk - jake talk and all. Dave and Rose are so... Badass.

Spoiler:

Jeez do I ramble much? Sorry.

Last edited:

Crystalanachrony

ℱ a e r i e . ℚ u e e n
Years
It is quite possible that was Connie who came to Nanna Jane, just not the same Connie. Remember that "Her Imperious Condescension" is just a title, so the scripted Condesce who comes to the session could be different. Meenah-Condesce came to B2 somehow, so is it not possible that Feferi-Condesce (who presumably ruled Beforus) came to B1?

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
It is quite possible that was Connie who came to Nanna Jane, just not the same Connie. Remember that "Her Imperious Condescension" is just a title, so the scripted Condesce who comes to the session could be different. Meenah-Condesce came to B2 somehow, so is it not possible that Feferi-Condesce (who presumably ruled Beforus) came to B1?
Hmmm. I don't think so though. Feferi was a nice, caring empress while Nanna sounded like the one taking care of them was kind of evil. Or didn't she? If not, then it might have been Feferi :3 But still, hmmm.

btw

Last edited:

Crystalanachrony

ℱ a e r i e . ℚ u e e n
Years
Nanna could have been projecting her thoughts onto her caretaker. WE JUST DON'T KNOW. (It was kind of a random theory though, so it's just as likely, hahaha.)

Also, Mituna's Gallop is literally the best.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
@ upd8

Spoiler:

Also, and I'm not even going to put this in a spoiler, did Hussie just make Dave x Mayor canon?

Chalifoux

:: Certified Granblue Fantasy Nerd ::
Years
Update;
Spoiler:

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
Update;
Spoiler:

Nah, I believe it's John's new weird retconpowers.

Jade says Dave will be the one to fight English, Jake is a Page of Hope and will probably face English at some point, but I think John will be the one to bring him down, because of these powers.

I'm a bit afraid that Hussie will just reset everything somehow though ;; like... Take us back to the first page of Homestuck and pretend the whole thing never happened, rather than make an actual ending. That would be just like him.

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
Years
Or maybe he could psyche us out and John would appear and do his retconpowers to actually make an ending or something :|

Retcon powers are not defined in the whole comic or w/e... :33

Chalifoux

:: Certified Granblue Fantasy Nerd ::
Years
Defined or not, those retcon powers are so... unpredictable :/
Spoiler:

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
upd8:
Spoiler:

Back