• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Scenes you would like to see

Magistrum

☆The Fakemon Magister☆
Years
1. Ash finally becoming a Pokemon League Champ
2. Also Ash finally getting a legend (Meloetta you were close -_-)

Years
  • Seen Nov 13, 2019
Something like this-

sept_p17_04_1p65d.jpg

Years
  • Seen Feb 13, 2015
for ash to finally catch a legendary pokemon a good one to and for butterfree to return and for misty and brock to return

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
Years
Either a malicious Ghost Pokemon or Dark Pokemon enjoying itself by licking the tears of one of Ash's friends, who is crying.

Wobbu

bunger bunger bunger bunger
Years
I was really hoping that the Marine Tube would've made an appearance in BW but it never happened. I would've liked to see Ash and co. walk through the tunnel and observe the Pokémon swimming by. I also would've liked to see Humilau City as it was in the games, where the houses are built upon docks above the water.

Years
  • Seen Nov 13, 2019
Ash encounter a wild Lucario who's telepathically connected to him because of the Aura user ability that domain inside Ash .
He later capture it.

Years
Here are the Five scenes I would love to see.

1.) A older and more mature Ash, Perhaps in his around his late teens to early twenties.

2.) Jessie, James, and Meowth leaving Team Rocket and presue their dreams as well befriending Ash and Pikachu

3.) Ash becoming a league champion

4.) Butterfree returns to Ash

5.) A Grown up Gary Oak following the footsteps of his Grandfather Professor Oak.

Years
Misty becoming an Elite 4 member.
Ash becoming Champion.
Misty battling Ash in a full 6 on 6 battle. Charizard vs Gyarados will be epic.

Years
  • Seen Nov 13, 2019
Ash's Talonflame showers embers from the gaps between its feathers

Trainer 781

The last thing that I want to see is Pikachu defeating a Mega Evolution (Unless it has been extremely weakened by others).

Gogoat Rocks!

The Hype is Real
Years
A Contrary:
The last thing that I want to see is Pikachu defeating a Mega Evolution (Unless it has been extremely weakened by others).

that's a good scene not to see, but Pikachu is strong. he defeated a Darkrai and a Latios in DP . so if Pikachu had to, he could take down a mega pokemon.
(sorry if this sounds rude to you. I'm just saying what I think)

Back