• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Crystal hack: Pokémon Prism [Premiering on Twitch Plays Pokemon in On October 9th]

hitsu.

♪`ichirin no hana`♫
Years
Thanks for understanding all.

The 4 Gym beta's basically ready except for that glitch and some other small problems. So once I figure this out I should be able to get this out.
Is the 4th the last GYM that'll be playable in the BETA?

Years
  • Seen Dec 20, 2012
CBM: Makes Pokemon playable again.

Hands down, CBM, you make the greatest ROM hacks of all time. I look forward to all of them, and I could wait just about forever for them. Great games, great designs, great stories, just about great everything. And Prism will be no exception. I know it's gonna be epic. *Extends arm and puts up a thumbs up.* Keep on truckin'.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Aug 28, 2011
Yeah. The next beta or final version will come MUCH MUCH quicker this time around though.
Sweet. I hadn't realized till you posted in the previous thread that it's actually has been 2 1/2 years since the last beta o_O

Well take your time with the current bugs and stuff. Better to get them out now before everyone realizes that their save file's gone.

And it's pretty interesting too about how the whole Rijon will be in. Guess that blasted cave will be open now?

Years
By the way, CBM could you tell us what exactly is this major glitch (how it corrupts the file)? You know, for all the computer nerds that are interested like me, lol. Good luck ;)!

Pat Dude

I think, therefore I am.
Years
Ooooh.... I wonder what it is. Maybe it utilizes the wireless... or the touch screen. This I'll have to see.

Well, he never said it used DS flashcarts, and there was discussion of GBA flashcarts, but I doubt he could use wireless in Lameboy or the touchscreen, unless he made his own emulator. It's probably a feature to trade with the official games without the need for patching.

EDIT: Actually, now that I think of it, it could be for compatibility with the GBA games now that we have gen 3 pokémon.

ISA56 2.0

The one and only!
Years
Actually, now that I think of it, it could be for compatibility with the GBA games now that we have gen 3 pokémon.

Sadly, it is impossible for 2nd Gen Games to trade to 3rd Gen and vice versa.

This is due to the format of the 2nd and 3rd Gen games being vastly different.

pokemonlover493

Trainer
Years
On the first page it says 252 pokemon spanning from all four generations. Why is it only 252? If this is a 2nd generation hack, there has to be at least 251 pokemon. Did you take out some pokemon from the first 2 generations? If you did, which ones out of the first 251 did you take out?

mattman324

Run to the hills, run for your lives!
Years
I'm aware of that. And besides, the only difference is IV's.

This is Koolboyman we're talking about.

And EVs, and Natures, and Special attack splitting from the special defense in IVs, and how Shinies work, and a whole lot of other stuff.

Years
I can wait along with Ash Grey, Azure Horizons, Light Platinum, and WARPED. Especially Azure Horizons. Yeah I know I am repeating the same thing over and over again, so yeah...
I will play it tomorrow since this week I am gonna get phone numbers from gym leaders in Soul Silver. My planned Pokemon to get are Larvitar, Natu, and Cyndaquil. Obviously I will evolve them. So yeah...(TV Tropes reference kinda)

Masterge77

Robot Mienshao
Years
I will download it tomorrow morning when I have time, If I have enough time, I will download it first thing after breakfast (though I usually skip breakfast)

Back