• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Developing] Pokémon Eon Version

Lord Varion

Guess who's back?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 6, 2015
This project was developed using RMXP (Rpg Maker XP) it is not, nor will it ever be a ROM Hack, you've come to the wrong neighborhood if you're looking for Hacks. Thank you, have a nice day.

Tools used to develop this:
  • Rpg Maker XP
  • Fl Studio
  • Paint

pokemon_eon_version_by_nintendork15-d5cu5g9.png

Introduction:
Hello, My name is Nintendork15, you may know me from my previous fan game Pokémon Corruption (Not the one being worked on by Hansiec). Unfortunately in the Summer of 2012, My USB stick died, and I lost all the data for it, so I got annoyed and gave it up. A few weeks later I started brainstorming while catching Deoxys on Emerald. It made me think how Deoxys never had it's own back story, So I've decided to give it one of my own, without further edu I give to you, Pokémon Eon Version!

Story:

Many years ago, science was being put to the test again, to see what Pokémon are out there, in space, where man is yet to explore. While researching this, a meteor coincidentally landed in the Septi region, and out came Deoxys, this is no ordinary Deoxys though, this Deoxys was 100% Pure, unaltered by any meteors, and most of all, disloyal to humans of any kind. Pure Deoxys ravaged the land, attacking every and anything it could find, this went on for months on end, till it was sealed in a space capsule, and fired back into space, deep space, where it could never find it's way back to earth due to the darkness of space...

Many legends tell of the two Eon Dragons paths one day crossing,
creating a large bright shine able to reach the darkest corners of space,
waking any dangers that lay there allowing it to find our World with great ease.
But it's just a tale... right?

Happy birthday!! Or not ... after waking up on your big 1-0 day! You find, no one home. Just a mere shopping list onto which you should go to the local mart for. Upon doing so you find the local Professor Bark, A young new Professor, who's head researcher of ancient Pokémon legends and mythios. Seeing as it's your birthday and you've been ditched by family and friends, she takes you back to here lab and offers you one of three Pokémon. After receiving you, you take the shopping home and ... ... SURPRISE!! You're parents have done it again! another successful birthday party, the hero is smothered with gifts, such as his own PokéDex a pair of running shoes, and a ticket to see the World Championship tournament.

After a day of festivities and happiness, you reside to bed and await the morning, but in the night, a thief has broken in, only to steal your ticket to the tournament. In the morning you find out, telling your mum who knows nothing much is to be done. Prof Bark suggests walking there, with your Pokemon, as it would be a wonderful experience with your new Pokemon and you can train along the way, your mother agrees and allows you to be sent on your way. And you head off, in to the large world of Pokemon.

Region:
pokemon_eon___world_map_by_nintendork15-d5qrvd6.png

The region of Septi is a beautiful region with deserts, snowlands, lakes rivers and forests. Everything you could wish for when living here, The region was once boosted up by science, the knowledge of scientist across the country were put to the test to achieve such perfect nature and balance.
Features:
  • Explore the new Region of Septi!
  • Discover the orignality of Deoxys
  • Compete agaisnt Trainers Worldwide.
  • All new Pause Menu
  • Listen to the PokéTune on your travels
  • Easy to use Battle Menu.
  • A few unique gym types, such as Multi-Type and Stat Based Types(Speed, Attack, ETC)

Atlas Of the Septi Region:
VtZ34.jpg

Key:
1:Kimuné Town A: Kimuné Train Station
2:Railen Town 3: Cargen City 4:Neowing City
B:Shadow Carverns 5:Rusallic City 6: Skydale City
7: Sandbur Town D: Scorchio Desert/Lost Tower E/F: Azure Lake/DNA Caverns
8: Miafora Village G: Emerald Cave 9: Silverblade City
10: Decklan Village 11: Hyroda City R: Demon's Peak
S: Saru Woods 12: Thorinus City 13: SCarlet Gate
14: Scarlet Hill 15: Pokémon Castle U: ??

Video:

Everything I've done up till the date: 13Apr2013

Characters:
EonHeroFront_zps5ac8b330.png

Name: You.
Class: Player

rival_sprite_by_nintendork15-d5c4lml.png

Name: Axel
Class: Rival
The Player's Rival and childhood friend, roughly the same age, and lives in the same town. He's not too interested in the PWT as much as you, he's travelling to challenge the Gyms.

rival_varion_by_nintendork15-d5nuenk.png

Name: Varion
Class: Rival
A strange boy you encounter on Route 52, after stopping Lord M in Tomusa City, it's uncertain what his thoughts and plans are, but a bit strange he pops up after Team X leave...

lord_m_by_nintendork15-d5o4oad.png

Name: Lord M
Class: Leader of Team X
A man who claims to be here for the means of Science. Highly curious about the true potential of Legendary Pokémon. Leading the criminal gang of Team X, he possesses the ability to get away with alot. People claim to have seen him for years and years, but he always remains the same age.

JacobCover.png

Name: Jacob
Class: Champion
Info: The champion of Septi since 2005. He's the most powerful trainer in the entire region, no one has beaten him since he started his journey 8 years ago, he's very rarely seen out though.

Screenshots:
City_zps51658e3c.png
Companions_zps587aadd9.png

Intro_zpsc05f9934.png
morescreen_zps8bb81fac.png

Music:

Kimune Town Theme

Wild Battle Theme

Things to note:
Beta 1 isn't to far off, though a couple things shan't be included yet, due to lack of progress on them such as:
  • PokéTune and Battle Key Item are not yet functional, and are not present.
  • The cursor does not move on the world map
  • Songs are not looped properly.

Catchable Legendaries:

Spoiler:

FAQ:

Q: Is there gonna be a touch screen?
A: No. But there is mouse input, in the pause menu and Battle system.

Q: Are you gonna change the pause menu and battle system any more to suit [your random reason here]?
A: I'm not sure, I'm planning on getting help to move the battle system a bit, so the HP bar is not under the menu, and the Enemy isn't either.

Updated Credits:

Niknaks - World Map
VS Sequence - Luka S.J
Pokemondiamond - Tiles
HML - Tiles
Epicday - Tiles
Blaid - Tiles
Thegreatblaid - Tiles
N-kin - Tiles
Help14 - Pokémon OVerworlds
Rayd12smitty - Helping me with scripts
zingzang - Following Script
Carmaniac - Pause Menu
I-Like-Shiny-Pichu - Pause Menu
SSJSonic4 - Music
JillSandwich - Music
Thorn - Character Concept
Maruno, Poccil, Flameguru - Essentials
Rainsky - Character Base
Luka S.J - Mouse Input
Nintendo, Gamefreak - Pokémon
Pia Carrot - Helping someway or another

Want to help support us?
Well add this to your signature then:
Remove the '*' to show the image and link
Code:
[URL*="http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?p=7442068#post7442068"][*IMG*]https://dl.dropbox.com/u/30629823/Requests/eon.gif[*/IMG*][/*URL]

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Dec 17, 2012
Cant wait to try this out. Im looking for a new up and coming pokemon game to do a youtube walkthrough. :) Will keep subbed so I can download this first thing.

Lord Varion

Guess who's back?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 6, 2015
Awesome! The Story and Ideas are original! I hope you succeed.

Thanks very much!!

Cant wait to try this out. Im looking for a new up and coming pokemon game to do a youtube walkthrough. :) Will keep subbed so I can download this first thing.

I'd love to see someone play my game.
When it is released link me to your channel and I'll watch it! <3

Theik

Fancy Cape Knight
Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Nov 16, 2014
Info: This is you. You wake up on your Fourteenth birthday, ready to start your new journey and become champion!
Ehm... inconsistent? o_O;

Lord Varion

Guess who's back?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 6, 2015
Ehm... inconsistent? o_O;

I shall change it now. Sorry for the mix up.

gym_1_preview_by_nintendork15-d5oc77w.png

Preview of the First Gym.
Part of the first Nintendo Game I played. Not pokemon
Can you guess it?

Riansky

Purr
Years
Why are those C and the arrow things on every screen? It its a watermark okay it not, it makes no sense at all.

Lord Varion

Guess who's back?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 6, 2015
Why are those C and the arrow things on every screen? It its a watermark okay it not, it makes no sense at all.

It's a unfinished feature.
You press the arrow keys to move around, and the C button to ''Action'' like Talk, examine, Accept. Stuff like that.

Lord Varion

Guess who's back?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 6, 2015
Update:
Fakemon_zps19aab859.png

Beta 1 will feature some Fakemon, but the Fakemon will either be Trainer Exclusive, or very rare to find. Like Shadox in the screenshot, is favourited by Team X/Neo But you have a 7% chance of finding it on Route 51 and 52.

Lord Varion

Guess who's back?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 6, 2015
robbed__by_nintendork15-d5oqo4e.png

Update of the Day:
The player is getting his Ticket Robbed.
OH NO!

Lord Varion

Guess who's back?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 6, 2015
Wow this looks amazing! Loving the fake pokemon sprites.

Speaking of which, I just finished spicing up the starters!

PipG8.jpg

Grass - Leacon [Leaf + Bacon]
Fire - Scorbur [Scorch + Burn]
Water - Fishle [Fish + Drissle]

Lemme know your thoughts?

UnderMybrella

Wandering Programmer
Years
Suggestion for the original post. Make the part about it not being a rom hack a bit bigger than the other text. That way, it seems important.

Nice development though!

Lord Varion

Guess who's back?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 6, 2015
Suggestion for the original post. Make the part about it not being a rom hack a bit bigger than the other text. That way, it seems important.

Nice development though!

I'd rather keep it like that.
Having it too big will just make it get in the way, besides it's not that important.

Back