• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokemon Raptor Version

Years
  • Seen Nov 25, 2016
ok i played the game and i liked it but im having some doubts:
1)how to get the item behind the tropicia market?
2)how to enter the warehouse in duseduke?is there a legendary behind it?
3)how to enter the tower in freezeday ?
4)after i beat gaia wings and finished the arceus storyline , i went to freezeday city and found another deoxys but after the cutscene it disappeared . where did it go? o.O

5)when i go to mayback (after finishing storyline) there is still fire and ash standing with steven but i cant talk to them. why is that happening? o.O
6) can anybody supply me with a list of legendaries in game?
7)how to get manaphy?
8)what is different between raptor ball and master ball?
9)who is that trainer in the dream?
10)is there a battle frontier/tower after beating elite4?
11)will full regions (like hoenn) be implemented sometime?
i would be grateful if someone answered these questions

Years
  • Seen Mar 29, 2014
Guys, been looking for the answers in all the forum.. But find no answer.. So sorry for reapeating the question but..

I'v tried thousand of times and looked everywhere, but i can't find the fonts for the game..
And I don't know if it is realeted but i can't save the game too >.<"..

Can anyone give me a link to download the fonts and tell me if it is realted with me being unable to safe?

Ty in advance!!

And sorry for my english, i'm spanish :P!

nemesish

Azure Trainer
Years
Guys, been looking for the answers in all the forum.. But find no answer.. So sorry for reapeating the question but..

I'v tried thousand of times and looked everywhere, but i can't find the fonts for the game..
And I don't know if it is realeted but i can't save the game too >.<"..

Can anyone give me a link to download the fonts and tell me if it is realted with me being unable to safe?

Ty in advance!!

And sorry for my english, i'm spanish :P!

The fonts are on the spoiler of one of the older downloads as a separate file.
Las fuentes están en uno de los spoilers de una de las descargas antiguas, como un archivo aparte.

Years
  • Seen Mar 29, 2014
I've solved all problems, found fonts and i'm avialbe to save now!

But i've got a new question.. xD I's there any option to fastforward the game? o,o

Btw, sorry Maruno xP

Years
  • Seen Jul 15, 2013
Is there a list anywhere explaining how to evolve certain pokemon in the game e.g. how to get magnezone and other pokemon with special conditions for their evolutiions?

Years
  • Seen Jul 17, 2013
Hey guys i know this sounds stupid but i cant get the download link to work it just brings me to mediafire and it says "preparing download..." and it never changes ive always had these problems can anyone help?

GentlemanPotato

Trying to evolve without trade
Years
I cannot play the game. It looks so fun... Everytime I try to run Game.exe, it says I have to extract the files. So I extract it and try again, but it still says I have to extract the files! Help, please.

Years
  • Seen Jan 28, 2015
I liked playing this game it has a unique story line, I dont have enough time to play the new version but I will play it asap

RIAD99

Rayquaza
Years
this game is really awsome
(i got celebi from mystery event XD)
does anyone want to trade ?
(omega groudon why u don't make thread for trading ?)

Years
there is a thread about trade but seems like this game is completed long time ago and less people play it now, so no new post regarding trading pkmn. what pokemon u want?

RIAD99

Rayquaza
Years
there is a thread about trade but seems like this game is completed long time ago and less people play it now, so no new post regarding trading pkmn. what pokemon u want?

i just wanted strong pokemon a fire one n water one
( can i get pokemon from mystery gift other than celebi ???)
n can u plz give me the thread link

Years
i just wanted strong pokemon a fire one n water one
( can i get pokemon from mystery gift other than celebi ???)
n can u plz give me the thread link

i got infernape lvl93 and swampert lvl95...as for the trade link I cannot find it..maybe it has been removed..i dunno ( by the way i got a raptor ball unfortunately it cannot be traded :D )

Back