• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

World Maps [Request]

RM2K3kid

Insane..
Years
Ok I have started to take world map requests. I'm making world maps like the one in FR/LG. All that you need todo is Draw a rough map showing towns/citys and routes.

Like this:
image.php

I will drawer it out and it should look like this:
image.php

This is the world map that i'm using in my game.

Last edited:

JoWood

貴族のキケロ
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 27, 2012
draft.bmp
I just wasted my time to make this. In plus I want one. The name of the map is Serajin Region. Maybe I can use it for a RPG. M= Mountains, W= Whirpools and the small red dots are towns and villages. The big red dots are cities.

Thanks in advance.

RM2K3kid

Insane..
Years
I think you should have requested that in the roms and patchs dissucion. I draw world maps for people ok thank you.

RM2K3kid

Insane..
Years
Thank you... Anyway I'm taking requests. You can use them in your game (RM2k(3), Sphere, Game maker etc) or put them in your sig. So please request I'm getting board :cross-eye .

Cyndaquil

'lo.
Years
If you get bored just draw a map... :P Like the one I attatch now. (I dont need it, but you can draw it if you want! :)

RM2K3kid

Insane..
Years
I made some new maps :)

Ok I made the map but I removed a bunch of towns and routes sorry... If you want every town and route in the map just tell me and I will enlarge the map to add the towns and routes. After I did that map I got board and mad two new region's for you guys I hope you like 'em.

JoWood

貴族のキケロ
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 27, 2012
Thanks. Its ok, I had too many Cities anyways. Now do you make towns & stuff with the gyms and houses?

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
Years
if it's not too much trouble can you make upgraded maps of Johto/Kanto...connected please.

Bakura-kun

I AM the darkness... :P
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Jun 5, 2008
Yeah, I'd like Advance-style maps of Johto + Kanto too... :)

Barry

Pokémon Trainer
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Aug 16, 2018
Request

Edit: Nevermind.

I have no name for it so jsut leave any text off. I can add it later.

Also leave out the legend. I just added it so you would know what was what.

Here is my request though:
nameless.jpg

Last edited:
Back