• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Mixed] ~RNC~s --- BlastoisePokeLodge, Some thing For Every One, Adding New Events, Many Pikachus Ready!

Houndoomed

Battle Master
Years
Oh cool, do you have time to Drug and RC 4 pokes for me? Gen 4 and if they could all come back with heart scales that would be ace!

Zeus

Houndoomed

Battle Master
Years
Thats cool, I entered all your new codes in my pal pad ages ago when you first sent them to me, no moves need to change on these ones but 4 heart scales would be great if you have them spare on this game, did you sort out all the problems you were having the other day?

HMH

Poke-Hopeful
Years
  • Seen Feb 22, 2014
Hey RNC,

I was wondering, is there a limit to how many free Pokemon we can trade for with you? I had just two more that I was interested in.

I totally understand if you have a policy against more than 2 total free pokemon, I was just wondering, that's all. It would help me out! haha

Thanks again, you're a life saver!

-HMH

HMH

Poke-Hopeful
Years
  • Seen Feb 22, 2014
Oh okay, great!

Can I make a request for a Feebas in Box 6, and a Trapinch in Box 11? I don't have much to offer that you don't have. Maybe an item like a Shed Shell or Soothe Bell? Sorry, still trying to build my Pokedex :)

Thanks so much RNC! You're the best!

My SoulSilver friend code is: 1335 2576 0980

No, there's not really a limit on how many, it's a limit on how many at a time and that is 2!!

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
Oh okay, great!

Can I make a request for a Feebas in Box 6, and a Trapinch in Box 11? I don't have much to offer that you don't have. Maybe an item like a Shed Shell or Soothe Bell? Sorry, still trying to build my Pokedex :)

Thanks so much RNC! You're the best!

My SoulSilver friend code is: 1335 2576 0980

Sorry, unless you want those in shiny form and need to go read the rules for that, it will have to wait as it is Sunday for me!!

Who wants the 1st 2 please??

4th Gen. Only!!

Last edited:
Back