• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon: The Walking Dead [M] (OOC/SU)

Pppgggr

Cheese, for everyone!
Years
Well, I guess multiple people did defeat the gyms to take part in the League......I guess Ash does fit into the timeline. We'll go with what IceFyr said. I'll simply say he was slaughtered like everyone else while he was in Unova.

imevil

Biggest Scyther Fan
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jun 5, 2016
What happened, everyone? The thread hasn't had any activity in a day or two now.

yeah, I was waiting for someone else to post cause I wanted to see what the other two in Lavender where going to do next

Sweet Dreams

[I]are made of these~[/I]
Years
Sorry! Been busy with life. Working on a post right now. ^^

EDIT: I'm done! Finally, Millie gets to talk to people. I never thought I'd see this day come. XD

Last edited:

Pppgggr

Cheese, for everyone!
Years
Imevil, now that you've joined me and Millie in the roleplay, a turn order was established based on the way we posted before. I posted, you posted, Sweet posted, and then from there it was supposed to be me again. This is just to keep everything organized and give everyone a fair shot. From now on, let's leave it at Sweet > you > Me. 'kay?

Clef

Comet Rider
Years
  • Seen Sep 4, 2016
Since nobody is responding to me, can we assume Jun had went past the gym and traveled to Lavender town where you are? I want to join with your characters who are talking there. I am going to post it but if you don't like it I can always edit it to something else.

Pppgggr

Cheese, for everyone!
Years
@Clef
Go ahead and do what you want. You havent interacted with anyone yet and so you're pretty much free to go and do what you choose.

Clef

Comet Rider
Years
  • Seen Sep 4, 2016
So if we form a group, Jun will probably be the medic.
I want her to get her hands on a long range weapon like a bow or a sling/slingshot but since guns don't exist idk if those would either.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Apr 3, 2013
Name: Jaden Kiton
Appearence: He has dark orange hair, he wears bones strung to his body by spider silk from his Ariados. The bones are from his deceased Marowak which became infected and he was forced to kill. He has the bones on his head(the skull) and his limbs. Under the bones he has a leather vest and long sleeve shirt, he also has a bracelet from his dead parents.
Personality: He is quite protective of anyone he meets, mainly because he doesn't want to lose anyone else, he also will not hesitate to kill if anyone harms his friends.

History: When Jaden was young, he lived a happy life with his pet Ariados that his father brought back from a trip, he also had a cubone that evolved right before the infection broke out. He lived on Cinabar Island, but he was at the Seafoam Islands when his Marowak was bitten and he had to kill it, when he returned home he found his parents dead. He then went in a rage and locked himself inside his house in tears as his Ariados has been collecting food and water for him. He now has little trust for anyone other than people who prove they are not bandits. He now has a sharpened bone from his Marowak as a weapon and wears it's bones as an armor from the undead, he lives on Cinabar, caring for pokemon that are not infected, but he stays away from anything that looks untrusting unless they can prove that they are nice. He is usually mute and only speacks to those he trusts.

Pokemon: He has an Ariados as a gift from his father as well as a Fearow.

Moves:
Ariados: Agility, Toxic, Bite, and Venoshock
Fearow: Fly and Drill Peck

Opening: Jaden was in his room, crying his eyes out after losing the three he most cared for in one day. But he was comforted by his Fearow and Ariados. He looked at the corpse of his Marowak, which he took back from the Seafoam Islands. He then stopped crying and then took bones from his Marowak. He put the skull of it over his head, then putting bones on his arms and legs as armor. He sharpened to bones, making them long and sharp, like dual swords. He then cared for a Raticate of a young girl, then saving it with a vaccine from Blaine. He then kept thinking. ~I must not let another person die, if I can prevent a death. I shall!~

Sweet Dreams

[I]are made of these~[/I]
Years
Clef: I think slingshots exist in the Pokemon world. Or the anime, at least. I think I recall a minor character or two using them a few times. I'm just not sure how useful it would be against a walker; slingshots aren't exactly known for being a lethal weapon. XD

If Jun's the medic, Millie is most definitely the gatherer/cook. I suppose the guys are the muscle, in that case. Huh, maybe they can survive after all. Although... are any of the other characters particularly smart/good leaders? Because we need some brains behind this operation!

*is pumped*

Clef

Comet Rider
Years
  • Seen Sep 4, 2016
Clef: I think slingshots exist in the Pokemon world. Or the anime, at least. I think I recall a minor character or two using them a few times. I'm just not sure how useful it would be against a walker; slingshots aren't exactly known for being a lethal weapon. XD

If Jun's the medic, Millie is most definitely the gatherer/cook. I suppose the guys are the muscle, in that case. Huh, maybe they can survive after all. Although... are any of the other characters particularly smart/good leaders? Because we need some brains behind this operation!

*is pumped*

Actually Slingshots can be very lethal, as they were invented for hunting. Most people just use weaker ones for recreation, but if you google "hunting slingshot" you will see people actually go hunt with them. I don't know if they are lethal with concussive force as in hitting the skull really hard and killing you, or actually going through the skull and into the brain, so i would have to do more research to be more realistic.

I feel like they should all sort of have a power struggle with trying to be the boss.

imevil

Biggest Scyther Fan
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jun 5, 2016

*is pumped*

My character is also a medic lol. I guess my guy would be pretty good leader assuming Eric doesn't kill me first.

Years
  • Seen Apr 3, 2013
How so? What is lacking, I made it while on my 3DS and I hate typing a lot on it, so what do you think is lacking.

IceFyr1928

Is now DeathofShadows
Years
Perhaps, if it troubles you so much, you should redo it on a computer, instead of a 3DS. And it appears that while both the personality and opening post could use intense buffering, you should elaborate in all of the sections.

I know that I'm not a GM, just thought I might help.

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
I'm sorry but I'm gonna have to drop out of this rp With the Holiday Season, school work, other work and the fact I've been ill for three weeks, I only feel like I have time for two rps. I hope I can rejoin this once I start to get better and have more time.

Back